Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. (63230 Views)

This Man Can Not Stop Admiring His Fiancée's Bum Bum In Prewedding Photos / Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) / The Worst Mistake A Woman Can Ever Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by goodfornothing(m): 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
A lot of you guys are used to fucking and dumping girls like they have no other value as human beings. But there's just one thing you can't try without getting duly punished by the god of Karma: promise them marriage and fail after sleeping with them. undecided
God would punish you and nature would reject you! You would lead a cursed life and your death would come slow but extremely painful. Just try and see.

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Lumiere91: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Is to be Godless

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by histemple: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Are you saying there is no condition upon which a relationship can be terminated just because he/she promised marriage earlier?

Your moniker got me wondering though.

409 Likes 30 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by UyiIredia(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
But at times karma can be a b! tch. A man can jilt a woman after promising her marriage and nothing go happen.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by halfricanadian(f): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
UyiIredia:
But at times karma can be a b! tch. A man can jilt a woman after promising her marriage and nothing go happen.

A mans reward is either in heaven or on earth

Nd sometimes his children pays d price so dont b too excited cos nothing happen on earth

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by goodfornothing(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
UyiIredia:
How many of such men have you seen in a good condition? undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by goodfornothing(m): 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
histemple:
Are you saying there is no condition upon which a relationship can be terminated just because he/she promised marriage earlier?

It's not what I said. I mean, if you promise her marriage just to get into her pants and later dump her. There are girls who would not allow you to sleep with them unless you promise to marry them.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by UyiIredia(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nd sometimes his children pays d price so dont b too excited cos nothing happen on earth

Wetin dis one dey talk sef

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by dolosarsa(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Where is it in the bible?

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by halfricanadian(f): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
UyiIredia:

Wetin dis one dey talk sef

U are d mumu na nonsense

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by NTAChannel5: 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Maxi112: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
op what abt the woman leaving the man

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by theEYe21(f): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Karma is forever, it will either happen in this life or the next
UyiIredia:

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by NTAChannel5: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
I believe there's repercussion for that. That is if she let you 'knack' her because you made a promise of marriage. God go vex o grin

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by UyiIredia(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

U are d mumu na nonsense
Look u.

22 Likes

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

u lied there...no man pays his price for fathers since afterall it was the fathers dick that caused the kasala and not his.....karma only reacts to the accuses

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by finalboss1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
i dnt belive in repercussion

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by histemple: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
How about this https://www.nairaland.com/3139797/caught-double-dating-just-few ?

A woman caught cheating with ten men few months to her wedding.
What If this guy actually promised and planned to marry her, and maybe that was why the lady allowed him?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Ahasuerus2(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Children of iniquity wouldn't believe this. Woe betide them.

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by skywalker240(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
some girls deserve such andBleep KARMA....hell i take my chances....i just read a thread about a lady double dating 2 wks to her nupt...and u still talking abt karma.

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by johnson232: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
goodfornothing:
A lot of you guys are used to fucking and dumping girls like they have no other value as human beings. But there's just one thing you can't try without getting duly punished by the god of Karma: promise them marriage and fail after sleeping with them. undecided
God would punish you and nature would reject you! You would lead a cursed life and your death would come slow but extremely painful. Just try and see.
everything about u is good for nothing... from your moniker to your post...

why m? when u are f!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by johnson232: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
halfricanadian:

which heaven?
stop consoling yourself... nothing is gonna happen..

men who promise women marriage and dump them after using the women, end up to be more prosperous. i know of one in my neighbourhood....

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by smellingmenses: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
see joke...she chop ma money no come still gett character yeye dey smell...she go giff me ma sper,m back or ma moni......
goodfornothing:

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by smellingmenses: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
you're joking right?
halfricanadian:

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by firstking01(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
dolosarsa:
Where is it in the bible?
Must everything be in the bibleundecided??...that a thing is not in the bible doesn't mean it's not a sin.

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by zeeek(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dis life is a funny 1,several brothers hv done dat 2 numerous decent ladies n nothing bad happened to them, some other brothers too hv used d same deciet on girls dat practically say hello by spreading dier legs 4 every Ikenna,musa n wale dat winks at em n terrible repercursion visits em. My point is,we all hv diff. Destiny

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by nairaimporter: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by 123papas(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
did any bobo scam your sister?

25 Likes

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by DjAndroid: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
histemple:

Don't min him. Some people reason through their anus

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by CrownV12(m): 2:35am On Jun 02, 2016
goodfornothing:
but bikonu... Why are you pained like this??

Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2016
halfricanadian:

I tot one smellyanimal said u ve deactivated ur account.
Re: The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Ahasuerus2:
Children of iniquity wouldn't believe this. Woe betide them.

See this one. You think your words would have nore credence if they are archaic? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) / Mr Nairaland Dec 2012. *nominations* / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics