Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? (5713 Views)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / 15 Crazy Things That Happen In Every Girls Hostel / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 03, 2016
jmichlins:
sadly i do not understand what you just said
grin I said that in plain English an you don't get
....You can't be round me when I start my slang then
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by Sammie23: 7:06pm On May 03, 2016
Hmmm...woski..sharp guy bt wont wrk in 9ja
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by Fulaboy(m): 7:25pm On May 03, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I actually don't mind writing an exam completely naked if everybody's naked
You'll find that the guys are actually alot more shy so it would be funny grin
Phyno angry
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by jmichlins(m): 7:51pm On May 03, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
grin I said that in plain English an you don't get
....You can't be round me when I start my slang then
am not that verse with riddles so if you do not mind you can tone down on your riddle
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 03, 2016
jmichlins:
am not that verse with riddles so if you do not mind you can tone down on your riddle
grin wasn't a really but a play on words.
°I meant ta say that question is asked a thousand+ times
....I want ta hear somethin' new.
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by jmichlins(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
grin wasn't a really but a play on words.
°I meant ta say that question is asked a thousand+ times
....I want ta hear somethin' new.
lol but which other way to ask how you fare if not that way. I must say its fun talking to you and will like to continue it but it seem we two are derailing this thread
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2016
jmichlins:
lol but which other way to ask how you fare if not that way. I must say its fun talking to you and will like to continue it but it seem we two are derailing this thread
°•I'm always derailing some thread,not new.
....but we can say goodbye.
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by jmichlins(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°•I'm always derailing some thread,not new.
....but we can say goodbye.
you wish to say goodbye? Well let me tell you am not and this is my first time derailing and its fun doing it with you and am just starting my discussion with you
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 03, 2016
jmichlins:
you wish to say goodbye? Well let me tell you am not and this is my first time derailing and its fun doing it with you and am just starting my discussion with you
oh? grin
.....no.
You have bbm
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by jmichlins(m): 8:46pm On May 03, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
oh? grin
.....no.
You have bbm
sadly i do not lost my phone couple of months back and have being unable to get another. But i do insist we keep the conversation if possible on phone.
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 03, 2016
jmichlins:
sadly i do not lost my phone couple of months back and have being unable to get another. But i do insist we keep the conversation if possible on phone. Not seven not tri tu for for cx ni not for. You grab?
°•I'm American that means international calls
...An that I don't understand the last of what you said
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by jmichlins(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
°•I'm American that means international calls
...An that I don't understand the last of what you said
thought you said you love talking in riddle. I mean you got the message i was trying to pass
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 03, 2016
jmichlins:
thought you said you love talking in riddle. I mean you got the message i was trying to pass
°nope twice
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by jmichlins(m): 9:43pm On May 03, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
[b°nope twice][/b]
i just gave you my phone figures but had to twist it so try figure it out
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 03, 2016
jmichlins:
i just gave you my phone figures but had to twist it so try figure it out
Nope...bye wink
Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by jmichlins(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
Nope...bye wink
ok goodbye and its being fun talking with you

1 Like

Re: This Happened In China,can It Ever Happen In Nigeria? by latinoKingdom(m): 11:38pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Wow it's awesome. I'd like something like this. Where we are all unclad
no be you, why you no go like ham

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos / See The Worlds Most Biggest Boobs And Whitest Pussy / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.