Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos (1239 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by saaedlee: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
A young man by name Valentine just shared photos of his proposal to his lovely girlfriend at Shoprite Lagos.

It was so captivating that the girl ended up crying.... Oh yes after saying yes!!!

See more photos on

https://eyibioukeme..com.ng/2016/08/guy-proposes-to-girlfriend-at-shoprite_1.html?m=1

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by Sexxkillz: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Tired of all these "arrangee" proposals.

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by emeijeh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
. .... And everyone forgot what they came to do @shoprite
Paparazzi ti take over

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
How is this news?
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by kogistar: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
mtcheeew
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by iykekelvins(m): 10:07pm On Aug 01, 2016
My own proposal:
We both go skydiving.
In Mid-Air, I'll ask the question..
Nah, na play. grin
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by Richiy(f): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
Just negodu undecided

People carry their private matters straight to the face of strangers. This is weird!! sad

And the girl ended up crying? I don't get that. Is it that you never knew where your relationship was heading? If it is a surprise, you probably are not ready for it undecided
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by khristals(m): 12:02am On Aug 02, 2016
its a new Nollywood movie
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Nice one...
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by generalbush(m): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2016
Some Virgin posters above me forming Badass... Mtcheeww...

Tell me you don't feel somehow when something you knew might happen eventually happens when you least expected...

I give up for some Nija guys...

Nice pics Op...
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 02, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by Blackfire(m): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2016
Valentine + shoprite+ proposal..
*checking one valentine i know, who likes going to shoprite *.
Ok no be **.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by Raydos: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2016
My own proposal.

we will both jump down from mountain everest, but while we're still up in the air, i'll quickly grab her hands and say "i love you"

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by Arthurwinner(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
chill appreciate him
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Most of them will make a fuss out of this proposal thingy and later end up hating, beating, abusing, starving and cheating thier wife, then I'll start wondering where did the love and fuss disappear to.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend At Shoprite Lagos by yanabasee(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wow....
Iduno.....
Do Nigerians observe engagement party

(1) (Reply)

Ehe Ehe Ehe / DIFFERENCE BTW AN AMERICAN FACEBOOK POST AND A NIGERIAN FACEBOOK POST / Affordable Pleasant Meals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.