Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him (49457 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro / Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by clefstone(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2016
fulanigirl:

If you watched it, you'll know she did
undecided
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by mamawin(f): 5:08pm On May 03, 2016
clefstone:
''more viable seeds have viable wives'', thats a classic. You hv said it all
thank you, jare
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by lacapine: 5:57pm On May 03, 2016
clefstone:
How can a Dr, a supposed consultant for that matter allow herself be used by a man like T billz, abi na tuberculous bacilli sef be he name.

Meanwhile, if u watched d Tiwa interview, you would notice that she never denied sleeping with don jazzy and co. When asked about the allegation, she said I never cheated on my husband. Her response could imply that she slept with those guys but not after hooking up with teebillz.

I expect a lot more to unfold from this saga
Na wa for you. so just because she is a consultant and older means she can't have feelings for him? Maybe she didn't have feelings or she just wanted sex or a child, whatever her reasons are, she wasn't raped or deceived(afteral she is exposed and very enlightened) so stop spilling trash that she was used by Tunji.

Secondly, what's the big deal if she slept with don jazzy before she married Tunji? supposing she slept with tuface before annie came on board or Dr. sid. Am sure they were still not really hooked when it happened. So? no law against her. It's when she cheats on her hubby that it becomes a big deal. #RECEIVE SENSE#

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Kobicove(m): 6:12pm On May 03, 2016
clefstone:
How can a Dr, a supposed consultant for that matter allow herself be used by a man like T billz, abi na tuberculous bacilli sef be he name.

Meanwhile, if u watched d Tiwa interview, you would notice that she never denied sleeping with don jazzy and co. When asked about the allegation, she said I never cheated on my husband. Her response could imply that she slept with those guys but not after hooking up with teebillz.

If she had a fling with another guy before she got married, that does not in any way qualify as cheating on her husband
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by FullDepth1: 7:37pm On May 03, 2016
clefstone:

Oshe! ... Badoo
Investigator of Life.
Number 1 Chief SSS of other People's Relationships.

Badooest.

Keep us Updated, after you unfold the saga.

Lol
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by CioAngels(f): 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
Dr vivian oputa(Nne onah) kindly link me up to patricia enerst oputa if you know her. Thank you.
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 03, 2016
Aminat508:
grin Awon Okunrin Alai nikanshe shior!! sad
AMINAT HMMM
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Bamz(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2016
keepingmum:
Well according to Tbillz, he is not to blame for anything in his life...his actions/discretions/misbehaviours, violation of the FRN drug laws, Marital laws and any religious laws.......therefore I blame edible catering...Yes it is edible caterings fault

cheesy
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Edybleketara: 11:52pm On May 03, 2016
ladycomfort:
The truth is most nigerian guys are gold digger. Once they know you have some money they will milk you dry. undecided never let a man know your real worth he will milk you dry. undecided
Ur right dear. It will never be well for dat guy dat dumped u after 6 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want – Nkechi Emmanuel (nurse Titi) / Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage / Paul Okoye And Aneke Twins, Chidimma And Chidiebere Hang Out In Kigali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.