Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him (49434 Views)

Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro / Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama With 3rd Love Child In Stunning Photos / Dr Vivian Oputa, Teebillz Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by clefstone(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2016
mamawin:
how can a Dr, a supposed ..... ? my dear, when it comes to matters of d heart, being a Dr means nothing, doesn't she have blood running in her veins? maybe. she wanted a child, with whom wouldn't matter when age is not on their side, I mean desperate women.
there are men with more viable seed out there, y choose a child to father her child

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by bizhop101(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2016
I NO WANT HEAR THIS NEW AGAIN,when the busy catching fun home & abroad no body hear
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by 6digitscomrade: 12:40pm On May 03, 2016
ok ..u just answered my question..I CONFUSED YOU!!!!!!!seek help elsewhere i cant help you.
Segadem:
[size=14pt]Do u have comprehensive mind? I doubt it, because I don't think you are replying my post[/size]
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by haul: 12:43pm On May 03, 2016
mamawin:
how can a Dr, a supposed ..... ? my dear, when it comes to matters of d heart, being a Dr means nothing, doesn't she have blood running in her veins? maybe. she wanted a child, with whom wouldn't matter when age is not on their side, I mean desperate women.

Sad but you're right, I've been with a desperate woman in her mid 40s before who seeks the fruit of the womb really bad, been in countless failed relationship, and believe me she's rich, she's as spent chunk of naira on medical treatment and all that.

She got so lonely and empty all living in the empty flats, I knew her one or two ways, she's older than me by 19yrs, we had sex like some 5 to six times, mostly I used condom, but she keep insisting she needs a child reason we digging it out, but I couldn't bear what's future going to look like if she have my kids. I told her I can't give her what she wanted and I pitied her and had to stop digging her cause I felt I was only being selfish.

Sincerely, my experience with old ladies(I prefer to young though) I just think they should try to get a child when they get to 30 than seeking marriage. Marriage wahala is too much!
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by mamawin(f): 12:51pm On May 03, 2016
haul:

Sad but you're right, I've been with a desperate woman in her mid 40s before who seeks the fruit of the womb really bad, been in countless failed relationship, and believe me she's rich, she's as spent chunk of naira on medical treatment and all that.

She got so lonely and empty all living in the empty flats, I knew her one or two ways, she's older than me by 19yrs, we had sex like some 5 to six times, mostly I used condom, but she keep insisting she needs a child reason we digging it out, but I couldn't bear what's future going to look like if she have my kids. I told her I can't give her what she wanted and I pitied her and had to stop digging her cause I felt I was only being selfish.

Sincerely, my experience with old ladies(I prefer to young though) I just think they should try to get a child when they get to 30 than seeking marriage. Marriage wahala is too much!
by 30, they think there's still some time, but...
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by eyinjuege: 12:58pm On May 03, 2016
clefstone:
How can a Dr, a supposed consultant for that matter allow herself be used by a man like T billz, abi na tuberculous bacilli sef be he name.

I expect a lot more to unfold from this saga

How do you know she was used? Are you sure she didn't use the Tbillz himself?
It was a consensual act between them, and she wanted to keep the baby.
She sounds more than able to take care of her child. If the father decides not to be a part of his child's life, that's his loss.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by haul: 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
mamawin:
by 30, they think they still there's time, but...

Yeah, I think any man that considers settling down, she should settle down by 25 before 30 I think she will have gotten a man. Sadly, marriage is all by luck but ladies should also try to read the signs when the see them.

If they don't want to marry then they shouldn't consider 25yrs as a good age.

Mamawin, I guess you don born from your moniker?
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Excuzeme: 12:59pm On May 03, 2016
talktonase:
nah wah oh why is all this coming out now?.

ofcourse, what do you expect?

When "Love dont live here anymore"...... a wife turns into a Monster and Vengeful specie!

Just go back to their wedding video and hear all the nice things she go to say about the guy .... and compare to what she is saying now. shocked shocked shocked

Thats "WOMEN" for you.
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by mamawin(f): 1:00pm On May 03, 2016
clefstone:
there are men with more viable seed out there, y choose a child to father her child
child? hmmm. I'm not justifying ds is good, but maybe he was d only one that came her way, more viable seeds have viable wives at home and won't let go. hmmmm what some women are going thru.... they hate polygamy, but do not mind having children for a nonentity, SMH
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Excuzeme: 1:04pm On May 03, 2016
haul:

She got so lonely and empty all living in the empty flats, I knew her one or two ways, she's older than me by 19yrs, we had sex like some 5 to six times, mostly I used condom, but[b] she keep insisting she needs a child[/b] reason we digging it out, but I couldn't bear what's future going to look like if she have my kids. I told her I can't give her what she wanted and I pitied her and had to stop digging her cause I felt I was only being selfish.

If she has the money and is desperate for a child, why not just go to a fertility Clinic and they would use their stock of "frozen sp@erms" to fertilize her own Egg.... and she would bear a child whose father she does not even know exists, so there wont be all these "matrimonial wahala" that go with marriage?

In-Vitro and test-tube fertilization are other options available as well.
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by mamawin(f): 1:07pm On May 03, 2016
haul:

Yeah, I think any man that considers settling down, she should settle down by 25 before 30 I think she will have gotten a man. Sadly, marriage is all by luck but ladies should also try to read the signs when the see them.

If they don't want to marry then they shouldn't consider 25yrs as a good age.

Mamawin, I guess you don born from your moniker?
me? house don full berekete, I thank God
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by fulanigirl(f): 1:09pm On May 03, 2016
clefstone:
How can a Dr, a supposed consultant for that matter allow herself be used by a man like T billz, abi na tuberculous bacilli sef be he name.

Meanwhile, if u watched d Tiwa interview, you would notice that she never denied sleeping with don jazzy and co. When asked about the allegation, she said I never cheated on my husband. Her response could imply that she slept with those guys but not after hooking up with teebillz.

If you watched it, you'll know she did
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by haul: 1:10pm On May 03, 2016
Excuzeme:

If she has the money and is desperate for a child, why not just go to a fertility Clinic and they would use their stock of "frozen sp@erms" to fertilize her own Egg.... and she would bear a child whose father she does not even know exists, so there wont be all these "matrimonial wahala" that go with marriage?

In-Vitro and test-tube fertilization are other options available as well.

You our society really frowns at some decisions women make? Like where is the father and all that rubbish.

Some women just love the normal way of child creation, while some are ignorant. Well, the said lady is not distant from me, so seeing her to tell her about this will be hard,even though I still have her number, if she gets to see the said treatment you talked about great, as for me, I care not whether she has a child or not.
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by mamawin(f): 1:13pm On May 03, 2016
Excuzeme:

When "Love dont live here anymore"...... a wife turns into a Monster and Vengeful specie!

Just go back to their wedding video and hear all the nice things she go to say about the guy .... and compare to what she is saying now. shocked shocked shocked

Thats "WOMEN" for you.
no o. those nice things are all she could see then, the way a woman can change so also d man. I think one or both was deceptive and secretive right from d beginning, d foundation, so what do you expect when d foundation is crooked?
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by haul: 1:13pm On May 03, 2016
mamawin:
me? house don full berekete, I thank God

Wow! You sharp ni, just hold tight with the man, and enjoy the family you've got madam.
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by mamawin(f): 1:19pm On May 03, 2016
haul:

Wow! You sharp ni, just hold tight with the man, and enjoy the family you've got madam.
my dear it's God o. I have some cousins who took so long to settle down, not totally their fault though, so growing up I made up my mind not to tow that path and God 'picked the call', If not God, what can I do alone
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Raiders: 1:23pm On May 03, 2016
clefstone:

Meanwhile, if u watched d Tiwa interview, you would notice that she never denied sleeping with don jazzy and co. When asked about the allegation, she said I never cheated on my husband. Her response could imply that she slept with those guys but not after hooking up with teebillz.

what is wrong for Tiwa savage to have slept with Don Jazzy and co? Your wife or future wife once slept with somebody
Or had a relationship with someone
before she met you.
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by timilinda(f): 1:28pm On May 03, 2016
That cool chic is 50+......?? Wow!!
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by haul: 1:31pm On May 03, 2016
mamawin:
my dear it's God o. I have some cousins who took so long to settle down, not totally their fault though, so growing up I made up my mind not to tow that path and God 'picked the call', If not God, what can I do alone

Well good knowing you, this ladies need to set their priorities sha.
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by talktonase(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2016
Excuzeme:

Thats "WOMEN" for you.
lleave story for jounalist by the time them go do wrlcome back now even mtn glo,airtetsalat etc no go fit stand there signal level.man and woman matter no body suppose pit mouth
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by mamawin(f): 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
haul:

Well good knowing you, this ladies need to set their priorities sha.
you're welcome
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by Nigeriatraining: 1:58pm On May 03, 2016
“When planning for a year, plant corn.
When planning for a decade, plant trees.
When planning for life, train and educate people.” – Chinese Proverb.

Register For The NTN ASSOCIATES Professional Training Courses in the Month Of May, 2016.

Digital marketing Fundamentals Training

For More Information Visit: http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/events/digital-marketing-fundamentals/

CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING

For More Information Visit: http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/events/customer-service-training-5/

Sales & Marketing Strategy Training

For More Information Visit: http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/events/sales-marketing-strategy-training/

EXCEL ESSENTIAL TRAINING

For More Information Visit: http://www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com/events/excel-essential-training/

Basic Strategic Management Training

For More Information Visit: http://www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com/events/basic-strategic-management-training/

Call or WhatsApp: +23408185588772,+2348170103366 or Email: training@nigeriatrainingcourses.com

View all other training courses on our websites….
www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com I www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by greggng: 2:08pm On May 03, 2016
clefstone:

That's why u failed waec. Go and read what tiwa said about that aligation again. She said I didnot cheat on my husband with any man. She went on to say not with jazzy, Dr sid or tuface. Finally to prove her innocence she is prepared to use the almight lie dectator not ur local gods that some can manipulate
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by nigeriancritic1(m): 2:13pm On May 03, 2016
Aminat508:
grin Awon Okunrin Alai nikanshe shior!! sad
Me... L"olorun wi!
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by clefstone(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2016
eyinjuege:

How do you know she was used? Are you sure she didn't use the Tbillz himself?
It was a consensual act between them, and she wanted to keep the baby.
She sounds more than able to take care of her child. If the father decides not to be a part of his child's life, that's his loss.
good point
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by horzart(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2016
cheesy chai! this guy na notorious and most wanted o... badt guy indeed, am sure ur room is already set well fr u in kirikiri..
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by clefstone(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2016
greggng:

That's why u failed waec. Go and read what tiwa said about that aligation again. She said I didnot cheat on my husband with any man. She went on to say not with jazzy, Dr sid or tuface. Finally to prove her innocence she is prepared to use the almight lie dectator not ur local gods that some can manipulate
from ur response it is obvious u r not at my level so don't expect me to debate with u
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by clefstone(m): 2:37pm On May 03, 2016
Raiders:
what is wrong for Tiwa savage to have slept with Don Jazzy and co? Your wife or future wife once slept with somebody
Or had a relationship with someone
before she met you.
I didn't say she did anytin wrong, I only noted what her statement implied. Good afternoon
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by clefstone(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2016
mamawin:
child? hmmm. I'm not justifying ds is good, but maybe he was d only one that came her way, more viable seeds have viable wives at home and won't let go. hmmmm what some women are going thru.... they hate polygamy, but do not mind having children for a nonentity, SMH
''more viable seeds have viable wives'', thats a classic. You hv said it all
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by tpiah01: 2:43pm On May 03, 2016
horzart:
cheesy chai! this guy na notorious and most wanted o... badt guy indeed, am sure ur room is already set well fr u in kirikiri..

Because he fathered children?

Lord have mercy.
Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by emmabestconcepts: 4:08pm On May 03, 2016
Hahahahaha. Haters,pls free d guy and Dr Vivy matter. Its their lives just as u av d right to live urs d way u want. Just pray u don't feel d wrath of a woman in ur lifetime. Also pray dat u don't always listen to wat pple think abt u. As for many u talking nonsense,just remember dat life is all abt interests and d NIGGA acted as he felt his interest wud b represented accordingly. Many of u ar doing wat u ar criticising him for nw and u Knw it. So,free d NIGGA. I sense one of d women must av felt she needed him badly and had to tak any step to tak him far from Tiwa so as to draw him to herself only. Unfortunately, tiwa fell for d trick. Whoever dat did dat is d boss of d game...I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Neglects Vivian Oputa's Child With Him by tpiah01: 4:16pm On May 03, 2016
I'm quite sure all the women who had kids with him knew exactly what they were doing and why they were doing it.

Likewise he himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Gifts Tunde Ednut 6 Cows And N5m For His Birthday Party / SEE Fan Who Cried Uncontrollable Over M.I At Akwa (photos) / Check Out E-money Chilling In His Office In Swags Way (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.