Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,693 members, 7,805,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! (34809 Views)

One Hallelujah Records Will Not Partner With Secular Artistes – RCCG / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / Can I Listen To Secular Music/clubbing And Still Be A Devoted Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by JackBizzle: 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2016
UyiIredia:

Yeah. Jon Snow punching the life out of Bolton. Epic. But the last episode was surprising. Who would have thought Tom men and Margaery would the the same day ?

What if I beat you like that? Punch you till your face flattens? grin

Anyway, the beating was sweet. Ramsay was an evil bastard.

Cercei is eeeeevilll
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by dblackninja: 6:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
JackBizzle:

Battle of the bastards. Epic episode. Ramsay Bolton dead
I shouted yeee! when I was watching it grin Superb beating (I wished John would have broken everything in his body) & later devoured by his own hounds cool

All hail the king in the North!

**Inside tip for S07..Er erm.. John snow will marry Daenerys (& get entitled to the dragon Rhaegal) and both will go on to become the most powerful King and Queen in the 7 kingdoms.** lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2016
BustScam:

This thread still alive?
The OP is not open-minded enough to let the conversation flow. I'm willing to give him 10,000 posts if he's open-minded. And that's just a start.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by JackBizzle: 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
Reyginus:
The OP is not open-minded enough to let the conversation flow. I'm willing to give him 10,000 posts if he's open-minded. And that's just a start.

Guy, why the beef?

Is it mah fault that you don't have panties to wash? grin
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
JackBizzle:

Guy, why the beef?

Is it mah fault that you don't have panties to wash? grin
I only feel pity for your ignorance the thread. You seem to be defending Atheism. Is Atheism now a faith or position that must be upheld?
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by JackBizzle: 4:42am On Jul 02, 2016
Reyginus:
I only feel pity for your ignorance the thread. You seem to be defending Atheism. Is Atheism now a faith or position that must be upheld?

The drunkard believes that the sober man is a fool.......

There is no evidence for god. That has always been the case for atheists.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2016
JackBizzle:

The drunkard believes that the sober man is a fool.......

There is no evidence for god. That has always been the case for atheists.
What then is she ular philosophy?
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by JackBizzle: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2016
Reyginus:
What then is she ular philosophy?

You and your foolish questions.

Why are you just dishonest? You really have no idea what secular philosophy is about?
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2016
JackBizzle:

You and your foolish questions.

Why are you just dishonest? You really have no idea what secular philosophy is about?
I know what it means but I don't know what you think it means. Tell me what you think it means.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Logicbwoy: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2016
Reyginus:
I know what it means but I don't know what you think it means. Tell me what you think it means.

You should have ended at the bold. Go and sleep.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by JackBizzle: 10:36am On Jul 05, 2016
Reyginus, dblackninja, hahn, johnydon22, et al

I will be creating a thread to destroy Kingebukasblog's lies about religion and atheism........

It's going to be interesting.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by hahn(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

I will be creating a thread to destroy Kingebukasblog's lies about religion and atheism........

Kingebukasblog and winner01 are fake Christians. They claim to be born again and filled with the spirit but could not take up my challenge to visit Igbobi and grow back some limbs.

They are a waste of time undecided
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:45am On Jul 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

The opprobrium you'll experience because of that thread though , the end of JackBizzle is nigh . cool
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:53am On Jul 05, 2016
hahn:

Kingebukasblog and winner01 are fake Christians. They claim to be born again and filled with the spirit but could not take up my challenge to visit Igbobi and grow back some limbs.

They are a waste of time undecided

You are a fake atheist , visit shrines and challenge the native doctors there - prove to them there is no such thing as juju grin.

I can't tell you to challenge my great God , you are nothing , more like a lacuna sef to him . Plus Jesus said according to the bible :

Matthew 11 :28

28 Come unto Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

I hope the message is clear .
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by dblackninja: 10:58am On Jul 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

To tell you the truth, it gonna be a waste of time... But you can still create though. If you even ask me, I'll say he knows the truth, he's just trolling because he's not yet ready to accept them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by johnydon22(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

That is if he had an argument in the first place except trolling... Complete waste of precious time to be arguing against severe trolling with no solid argument.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2016
johnydon22:

That is if he had an argument in the first place except trolling... Complete waste of precious time to be arguing against severe trolling with no solid argument.

grin . Expect more "trolling" with your ass stuck in the religion section .. hehe .

Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:50am On Jul 05, 2016
JackBizzle , open that thread . Invite me and I'll invite the god of Trolls - kingebukanaija - to adjudicate at the thread . He will take part in proceedings too , who doesn't like to have fun grin
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by hahn(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are a fake atheist , visit shrines and challenge the native doctors there - prove to them there is no such thing as juju grin.

I can't tell you to challenge my great God , you are nothing , more like a lacuna sef to him . Plus Jesus said according to the bible :

Matthew 11 :28

28 Come unto Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

I hope the message is clear .

Yeah.

He and his dad can concentrate on these kids instead

[img]http://surestakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/suffering-exists.jpe[/img]

Oh, I forgot. They only exist in your imagination. That is why they are so incompetent undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Logicbwoy:

You should have ended at the bold. Go and sleep.
That's easy. Why not we walk in nightmares?
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

Okay. I'd be waiting.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
hahn:

Yeah.

He and his dad can concentrate on these kids instead

[img]http://surestakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/suffering-exists.jpe[/img]

Oh, I forgot. They only exist in your imagination. That is why they are so incompetent undecided

Here are verses that adjured man to alleviate the indigence of the less privileged

1. Proverbs 19:17
Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

2.Proverbs 14:21
Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.

3.Proverbs 14:31
Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

Who made those people poor ? Man . Man's avarice put his fellow human in such bad condition . Why blame God ? Man takes advantage of systems that would enable him exploit the needy or the commoner . And God's reply is that you should help those people in need . Instead of putting of their pic questioning God , locate them and make their lives better with whatever you have .

When will these atheists ever learn ? Stop using the adversity of poor to question God , help them . God didn't put them in bad state , the actions of your fellow man did .
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
so Hahn have you accepted to challenge the native doctors to prove their charms are not potent at all ? If you dont do so , you are a fake atheist . Looks like what keeps the atheist in disbelief is fear of the unknown . They rather deny it than face it - that's what poltroons do .
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Here are verses that adjured man to alleviate the indigence of the less privileged

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.

Whoever despises his neighbor is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.

Whoever oppresses a poor man insults his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy honors him.

Who made those people poor ? Man . Man's avarice put his fellow human in such bad condition . Why blame God ? Man takes advantage of systems that would enable him exploit the needy or the commoner . And God's reply is that you should help those people in need . Instead of putting of their pic questioning God , locate them and make their lives better with whatever you have .

When will these atheists ever learn ? Stop using the adversity of poor to question God , help them . God didn't put them in bad state , the actions of your fellow man did .
No God Just Hate Africans!!
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by hahn(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

And what did god do about it? Sit back and do nothing?

If you had enough money, wouldn't you help?

But your god, the almighty Jehovah who created the universe sits back and watches man destroy man.

Remember that Isaiah 45:7 says "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

No matter how your try to dispute it, your god is responsible. And according to the fairytale, it created Satan in the first place and sat back, even at the beginning of time while Satan tempted Eve to eat the fruit. It's incompetence and nonchalance has existed from the beginning of time. Instead of forgiving Eve and Adam since that was their first sin and teach how to apologize, the dumb dumb cursed them and the whole humanity. What a loser undecided

Gladly enough, it is not real and until men start acknowledging that and stop expecting "paradise" then we will continue to have problems like these.
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lilbrown007:

No God Just Hate Africans!!

No , He does not . Africans are backward because civilization was kind of intermittent . It began with the Egyptians but ended abruptly . Then there was North Africa's Algeria that fizzled out too . Africa had to be liberated from the massive exploitation carried by her colonial masters before progressive was made . Then independence came and selfish leaders took control - they were greedy and made decisions at the expense of the masses . Its a sad story !
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by hahn(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
so Hahn have you accepted to challenge the native doctors to prove their charms are not potent at all ? If you dont do so , you are a fake atheist . Looks like what keeps the atheist in disbelief is fear of the unknown . They rather deny it than face it - that's what poltroons do .

Yes I have. We will go together. Since you are filled with the holy spirit, the herbalist will use the charms on you and we will exactly how reliable god and his assistant are.

After we finish from there, we will both go to Igbobi and you can restore an amputated limb. Just one is enough. I am sure Yahweh is up to the task.

Time and place? smiley
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by ifenes(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Logicbwoy:

Yes, you are right! An ability to time travel would be a god-like power.

As for going to the past and killing my grandfather, the logic is not so simple- that is why it is a logical paradox.

Think about three other logical possibilities.

1) What if I travel to a time before my grandfather was born? I would still exist, right? What is now the difference between killing my father and going back to a time before he was born since he wouldn't exist in both scenarios?

2) What if there are multiple future timelines as a result of killing my grandfather? What if I then create two futures? One future where I exist and another future where I don't exist because my grandfather is dead? Parallel universes?

3) What if I kill my grandfather for fun and then, my brother goes back in time just at the moment I was about to kill my grandfather then, he stops me from doing the murder?

Time travel logic is crazy! Only true philosophers can handle it.

cc Plaetton, Reyginus, hahn, johnydon22

There is no paradox in Time Travel.

If you time-travel to the time of your grand-father and kill him before he has any children, then your father could not have been born. Then you also could not have been born. So, if you were never born, how could you go back in time to kill your grand-father?

Knowing that Time is an illusion and everything is happening now, all time is truly NOW. Your past lives are occurring right NOW. future lives are occurring right NOW. All time periods are co-existing right NOW. Since there are an infinite number of time-lines - all simultaneously co-existing,may even appear to be practically identical to your own past or future. Your grandfather exists in other time lines but a different one to the one you will kill in the past but very identical and similar.

A lady had a parallel shift and unconsciously time traveled to another Time-line,where she is still with her Ex,she lived in the same house but the color of her couch was different. Even at work,her Secretary was her boss,her desk was the same. Luckily she shifted back to her time-line before being diagnosed of mental dis-order or demonic possession by a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
hahn:

Yes I have. We will go together. Since you are filled with the holy spirit, the herbalist will use the charms on you and we will exactly how reliable god and his assistant are.

After we finish from there, we will both go to Igbobi and you can restore an amputated limb. Just one is enough. I am sure Yahweh is up to the task.

Time and place? smiley

How did this elude you ? I agree there's the supernatural and you abnegated it . So go and challenge the herbalists to ascertain if their charms are potent or not . I mean , if you are afraid which apparently you then your atheistic views are conjectural or tentative .
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
ifenes:

A lady had a parallel shift and unconsciously time traveled to another Time-line,where she is still with her Ex,she lived in the same house but the color of her couch was different. Even at work,her Secretary was her boss,her desk was the same. Luckily she shifted back to her time-line before being diagnosed of mental dis-order or demonic possession by a pastor.

Haba ! I know this story and I dont remember it involving a pastor . Are you Lai Mohammed's brother ?
Re: A Thread For Nigerian Secular Philosophy! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

No , He does not . Africans are backward because civilization was kind of intermittent . It began with the Egyptians but ended abruptly . Then there was North Africa's Algeria that fizzled out too . Africa had to be liberated from the massive exploitation carried by her colonial masters before progressive was made . Then independence came and selfish leaders took control - they were greedy and made decisions at the expense of the masses . Its a sad story !
Yeah U Just Confirmed That Man Is Responsible For Its Action And No God Has Anything To Do With It Even If A Child Wanna Get Raped He Just Over Look It While The Child Scream In Pains But If Someone Happens To Be There(Man) He Will Quickly Stop It And Call The Authorities !! So Keep Up The Good Work Ur Brain Is Opening Small Small

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / Police Grant Biodun Fatoyinbo Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.