Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems (60346 Views)

18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Pictures You’ll Relate To If Yourtailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by paechocs(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2016
I love black slim gals tire....just looking for one for serious relationship.... ychief

3 Likes

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by namuguibe(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2016
telemapreye1:
Slim girls still rock smiley
God forbids i get fat undecided
wow, u r da bomb
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 03, 2016
speciallymade:
lol... Are you curvy? Iffa hear...lol
team curvy and proud cheesy
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by ducramsey99(m): 5:10pm On May 03, 2016
++++++CLEARS THROAT++++++++++.

Are u persuading us to like fat girls that always *FART*? Lol.....

Pls #teamslimgirls#
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Naijasinglegirl: 5:11pm On May 03, 2016
smiley
Ligxy:

Well, she's a writer and she has a blog filled with even funnier stuffs. I wonder why some people are taking this post personal. It's just for the laughs.
You're right, nsg is always high on something, she's good. grin grin
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by namuguibe(m): 5:12pm On May 03, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
Slim girls rock sha
Check my profile for affordable data
fujirice:

Mtschew! And I thought you wanted to say "...for affordable slim girls" undecided undecided
Don't mind all these sellers in NairaLand. You will even see them in Boko Haram threads saying the same thing .... "Boko Haram rocks, now please check my profile for your affordable data plan"
grin
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by herald9: 5:12pm On May 03, 2016
grin

Remember once I grabbed my assistant class rep by the waist and jacked her up...

She was like.. Jesus! Henry, you want to announce to the whole class that I don't have weight? grin

Slim girls are cool tho.

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by liztemi(f): 5:12pm On May 03, 2016
Chai cry slim girls yaff suffer o

A frnd of mine will say "you beta eat well so that those potholes on your neck wouldn't get deeper o"
Some pple will tell you, don't wear a low-cut neck blouse cause it ain't meant for slim girls(see indirect insult fa).

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by fxid10(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2016
i will love to see how they look like during pregnancy
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by funkymatics(f): 5:14pm On May 03, 2016
MissSlimbody:
No1 is not true for me o, but I get picked up by everyone. Even pikin wey dey call me "Aunty" sef dey pick me up embarassedembarassed

...Was in Ilorin some weeks back for NBC convention-in-session. I was wanted to donate blood and woman told me "sis, check your weight first" I did and was told, "sorry, you can't donate".

My silly friends started laughing at me gringringrin
Really u are a Baptist. Nice one.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Fizzbizzie(m): 5:14pm On May 03, 2016
They hate trap and twerk videos and don't have trap and twerk tracks in their playlists cos there's no booty to clap to dose songs or twerk with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by speciallymade(m): 5:20pm On May 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
curvy ko curvy ni.. Check your dp and you are as straight as a pole... Lol grin
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:21pm On May 03, 2016
namuguibe:

Don't mind all these sellers in NairaLand. You will even see them in Boko Haram threads saying the same thing .... "Boko Haram rocks, now please check my profile for your affordable data plan"
grin

Ogar Sir man must chop na.
Is it not better than stealing and drug peddling?? Abeq ogar come buy data na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by aurumbay: 5:22pm On May 03, 2016
@Ligxy though i hate reading feminine and stuvs on sex n reatnships,sinc u recommended i'll read em during my free time
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by MissSlimbody(f): 5:23pm On May 03, 2016
funkymatics:

Really u are a Baptist. Nice one.
. Yeah, I am.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Ligxy(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2016
aurumbay:
@Ligxy though i hate reading feminine and stuvs on sex n reatnships,sinc u recommended i'll read em during my free time
Lol, alright sir, you'll have fun, I promise.
Nsg, come and make me your manager, see how I'm promoting you. wink
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 03, 2016
lolz
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Lavendra(f): 5:41pm On May 03, 2016
this op just said real load of trash... she just exaggerated through out all in the name of writing a post.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by nevi12(f): 5:44pm On May 03, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:
* We’re always cold The harmattan and rainy season is unfavourable on us. Without much fat on our bones, we’re always shivering no matter the heavy clothes we put on.

* We always get reminded that we’re skinny – People always feel the need to let us know we’re skinny, as if we don’t already know. Like they just HAVE to break the news to us in case we forgot. Our family members are most guilty of that..

* Our pants get baggy midday and in the flap – Sometimes we put on some certain form of clothing but due to the stretching of the fabric, our pants are wide-leg by noon and the flap is stretched in a manner that makes it seems we have a p*ni*.
This makes me sad. How’d my jeans get 2 sizes bigger in 6 hours?? Then we have to wash the pants to get them back tight. And the cycle repeats itself.

* We make terrible cuddle buddies – Lack of meat on our bones make certain joints and parts of us sharp like a knife, like elbows, knees and chins. Have you ever placed your head on his chest and he goes "JESUS CHRIST! You just stabbed me with your cheek bone.”

* Gusts of winds are dangerous – Have you ever had to battle a strong gust of wind that almost swept you into traffic? And then when it's raining, it becomes a struggle to stay standing with an umbrella on a rainy windy day. We have to hold our umbrella with both hands! Unless you find a pole or something heavy to hang on to, our umbrella tends to turns inside out.

* People pick us up to test their strength – Skinny girls get picked up randomly by people who want to see how strong they are. Some guys would no longer go to the gym to carry weight when they have a skinny neighbour next door.

* We can't give blood – We want to do good in the world and give back sometimes. So when we go to donate blood, we often get met with side-eyes from doctors who feel we missed our direction.

* We have to prove to folks that we eat – The assumption that you have an eating disorder, as if looks can diagnose mental health. People ask us countless times “Do you eat?” We feel pressured to clean our plates when we eat with others. When we don’t, people around us say, “This is why you have refused to add weight!.”

* We can’t exercise without being judged – We tell people that we want to start exercising because it's healthy and they look at us up and down as if we are mad.
And then they ask the dreaded question, "Do you want to disappear?"

*Always. Needing. Belt Or our jeans would never fit. We even need belt with leggings.

*Wearing the same size bra you wore in junior secondary school. It's every annoying that we've been wearing the same bra size since JSS2.

*You ALWAYS have to add more holes to your belts. We always need custom made holes in our belts because the last hole is never tight enough!

Sellers at Ikeja under bridge keep harassing us. To come in from 'brrreast and nyash drugs' and those in Yaba harassing us to buy butt pads and foam bra when we walk past.

The conductor of the bus ALWAYS makes us sit on a stool between the driver's seat and first passenger seat because he feels we don’t need a lotta space. By the time we get to our destination, we’ve been assaulted by the hardness of the chair. WICKEDNESS!

*No songs about us. Nigerian musicians never EVER sings songs about how hot skinny girls are. Only how hot curvy girls are.
You'll never hear lyrics like, "I like the way she dey whine her flat nyash. Her agbalumo b00bs dey make my head kolo. I like the way everybody just dey turn as she dey waka with that her tiny laps. Her small waist dey do me strong thing oh. Baby be mine and I go protect you from breeze."

There are COUNTLESS skinny girl problems! Which ones did I miss?

http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/every-slim-nigerian-girl-will-relate-problems/

Lwkm being skinny has its own problems buh ild still say its d best

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by psyqs(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2016
#teamslimgirls

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by fujirice: 5:49pm On May 03, 2016
namuguibe:

grin
Lol
The guy messed my head up sha

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:53pm On May 03, 2016
proudly slimy and loving it! Who being fat don epp

2 Likes

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by aurumbay: 5:53pm On May 03, 2016
@Ligxy it depends on what you can sell.I'm marketing 6 businesses at the moment.

Which role you want fit in make i knw if u qualify for a post ?

Secondly i dnt employ ppl of a particular political party which party u support?
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Ligxy(f): 5:58pm On May 03, 2016
aurumbay:
@Ligxy it depends on what you can sell.I'm marketing 6 businesses at the moment.

Which role you want fit in make i knw if u qualify for a post ?

Secondly i dnt employ ppl of a particular political party which party u support?
Hahahaha, I was actually referring to Naijasinglegirl sir. All the same, I'm a business person, I'll send you a pm.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Kyllahmc(m): 6:02pm On May 03, 2016
Lmaooooooo Some of these write ups are really funny! Well My lady is slim but one of the hottest girl in this entire world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by nelszx: 6:03pm On May 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Sorry no offence intended but I think u fall in the category the OP wrote about. I'm not seeing any curve if ur display is actually u
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by lacasera14(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2016
Guys go through this too
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by aurumbay: 6:05pm On May 03, 2016
Okay @Ligxy check my profile.send an sms who knows let's see what we have on table and could exchange...I wanr you i'm a thorough individual
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by lepasharon(f): 6:09pm On May 03, 2016
Fizzbizzie:
They hate trap and twerk videos and don't have trap and twerk tracks in their playlists cos there's no booty to clap to dose songs or twerk with

We still clap and twerk anyway. Besides we skinny girls know how to move better because we have less weight around. Check videos and see for yourself
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by lepasharon(f): 6:13pm On May 03, 2016
Skinny girls we so cute and delicate. We are carriable cool
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by namuguibe(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

Ogar Sir man must chop na.
Is it not better than stealing and drug peddling?? Abeq ogar come buy data na cheesy
you talk true, may God grant you good business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke Wins Miss Anambra 2015 (Photos) / ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.