Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems (60348 Views)

18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Pictures You’ll Relate To If Yourtailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Bowwow11(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by oluwasegun007(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2016
don't worry Europeans will appreciate u ....as for me and my household we are going for cubby-curve ladies.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by accelion(m): 6:30pm On May 03, 2016
Okay, can I add mine?

1). A slim girl would rather stay home and watch a football match(boring) on a hot afternoon than follow you to the pool to swim. They believe they got nothing to do with swimsuits because of their body. But in the real sense, do they? especially when coming out of the water.

2). Once it rains and they are beaten by it, na wahala o. All the asiri go just open...lol. That's when they start covering their chest with their bag.

3). You just have to pity a slim girl because you feel any moment from now, she can collapse. They get this ehya lepa, sorry and all them pitiful remarks.

Okay, my points were just to compliment what NSG wrote. They might not all be true though but..but..but, am I sure they are not true?

I prefer them to fat girls anytime though.

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2016
Op Some Slim Girls Do Have Sizeable Boobs Like Grape.

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by pwettycecy(f): 6:33pm On May 03, 2016
I can relate to most of des stuff. Even frm my family cos I'm d only slim person in d aouz. If I eat late, I don sign my death warrant for aouz
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Surfboard(m): 6:38pm On May 03, 2016
And all the skinny girls think they're models. Op, you forgot to add that.

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by HaneefahRN(f): 6:52pm On May 03, 2016
speciallymade:
are you slim undecided? Well I'm not sure Sha, I love you that way that's all I know grin..... You are amazing just the way you are

Lolz

Thanks smiley
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by pinkiberry(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2016
I can relate to all these
1)you hardly find your size of clothes in the market,if you manage to find, you shape it.
2)you always wonder why your bf love cos you practically have nothing to show for it.
3)people tell u to wear tops that cover your bony chest and shoulder that can absorb water.
4)they tell you to stop wearing leggings
5)the refer to u as"that skinny girl"
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by piagetskinner(m): 6:59pm On May 03, 2016
I love slim ladies... Not those ones who are close to being skeletons o.. .slimfit
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by ehissi(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2016
After all is said and done, some of the world's most prestigious super models are all slim!! So being slim can't be all that bad!! cool

Besides, being slim sometimes presents and advantage in the labor room when the baby wanna come out.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by krak101(m): 7:38pm On May 03, 2016
Smartsyn:
They are also good in bed, because they're skinny, you can turn them to 90 degrees, 45 degrees, carry them up, hang them in the wall, spread their legs to almost 180 degrees,and in the heat of things, you can easier locate which hole is which and when they're on top of you, they ride you like a matador riding an agressive bull...

I can relate with those
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Kherry: 7:39pm On May 03, 2016
Diz thread is abt me........bt all dsame I tnk God nd I love ma self
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Realtol(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2016
MissSlimbody:
No1 is not true for me o, but I get picked up by everyone. Even pikin wey dey call me "Aunty" sef dey pick me up embarassedembarassed

...Was in Ilorin some weeks back for NBC convention-in-session. I wanted to donate blood and a woman told me "sis, check your weight first" I did and was told, "sorry, you can't donate".

My silly friends started laughing at me gringringrin
wow! a Baptist family. Hope you are fine... I missed that convention and it was painful. Hope it was great.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Medunah: 7:49pm On May 03, 2016
I can feel d pain embarassed
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Senigentle(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2016
slim girls looks beautiful and stylish in pictures.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 03, 2016
Op I don't relate to most of the things you've written there and I guess majority of it applies to slim girls in Lagos, not Abuja.

I am SLIM and love my slim body, I wanna stay this way forever.

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 03, 2016
accelion:
Okay, can I add mine?

1). A slim girl would rather stay home and watch a football match(boring) on a hot afternoon than follow you to the pool to swim. They believe they got nothing to do with swimsuits because of their body. But in the real sense, do they? especially when coming out of the water.

2). Once it rains and they are beaten by it, na wahala o. All the asiri go just open...lol. That's when they start covering their chest with their bag.

3). You just have to pity a slim girl because you feel any moment from now, she can collapse. They get this ehya lepa, sorry and all them pitiful remarks.

Okay, my points were just to compliment what NSG wrote. They might not all be true though but..but..but, am I sure they are not true?

I think you should use "some slim girls" in this your story. Smh!
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by telemapreye1(f): 8:22pm On May 03, 2016
namuguibe:
wow, u r da bomb
Thanks smiley

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by telemapreye1(f): 8:25pm On May 03, 2016
accelion:
Okay, can I add mine?

Not all tho...
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by telemapreye1(f): 8:26pm On May 03, 2016
evegran:
Op I don't relate to most of the things you've written there and I guess majority of it applies to slim girls in Lagos, not Abuja.

I am SLIM and love my slim body, I wanna stay this way forever.
We don't get old...Forever young

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 03, 2016
telemapreye1:
We don't get old...Forever young

Well said! smiley
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by udysweet(f): 8:41pm On May 03, 2016
Lwkmd! Abasi mmi mbok NSG u go kee pesin o. Infact noothing to remove,maybe a bit more to add. Trust me that rainy season and breeze part got me. Infact one day I put up in my bbm status update that I almost looked for big stones to put in my pocket just to keep me balanced on the ground when one wonderful rain caught me somwere arnd lekki when I went for an interview and no were to hid.
Infact this is so me,looool!
I need to stat shopping for things to make me add. Infact just today a friend yabbed me dat upon all d food I dey chop I no fat,hahahaha!
Let's not give up,soon naija artistes be making songs about us jo,I'm sure they hav read ur post,so watch out for the next single to hit the airwaves,lol!
Nice one dear. I'll contact you on IG(I follow you),I think I'll be wanting a copy of that your book jare
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by smexy(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2016
Ishilove:
This thread is not for me grin grin
that's an inescapable fact!
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by PastorOluT(m): 8:44pm On May 03, 2016
MissSlimbody:
No1 is not true for me o, but I get picked up by everyone. Even pikin wey dey call me "Aunty" sef dey pick me up embarassedembarassed

...Was in Ilorin some weeks back for NBC convention-in-session. I wanted to donate blood and a woman told me "sis, check your weight first" I did and was told, "sorry, you can't donate".

My silly friends started laughing at me gringringrin

Baptist member spotted.

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2016
namuguibe:
you talk true, may God grant you good business.
thanks sir

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by patiencezee(f): 9:09pm On May 03, 2016
#teamslim... we rock!!!
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Naijasinglegirl: 9:29pm On May 03, 2016
OMG for real?Can't stop laughing
udysweet:
Lwkmd! Abasi mmi mbok NSG u go kee pesin o. Infact noothing to remove,maybe a bit more to add. Trust me that rainy season and breeze part got me. Infact one day I put up in my bbm status update that I almost looked for big stones to put in my pocket just to keep me balanced on the ground when one wonderful rain caught me somwere arnd lekki when I went for an interview and no were to hid.
I need to stat shopping for things to make me add. Infact just today a friend yabbed me dat upon all d food I dey chop I no fat,hahahaha!
Let's not give up,soon naija artistes be making songs about us jo,I'm sure they hav read ur post,so watch out for the next single to hit the airwaves,lol!
Nice one dear. I'll contact you on IG(I follow you),I think I'll be wanting a copy of that your book jare
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Solitin40: 9:38pm On May 03, 2016
udysweet:
Please what is her IG username i want to c d beautiful lady called NSG
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by udysweet(f): 9:42pm On May 03, 2016
Solitin40:

Please what is her IG username i want to c d beautiful lady called NSG
Same as is used here but I must let you know that she doesn't have a face there o,lol
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by omauchay(f): 10:02pm On May 03, 2016
Nne you just said it all...I can relate to most of this... grin
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by slimmestify(f): 10:15pm On May 03, 2016
Yeah we rock#forever slim shocked
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 03, 2016
As in ehn,av even been insulted on here by a lady about my size,but my mouth save me sha...
Slim ladies have sharp mouth

The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke Wins Miss Anambra 2015 (Photos) / ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School)