Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems (60347 Views)

18 Common Bridesmaid Problems You Can Relate To With Pictures / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Pictures You’ll Relate To If Yourtailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by eagleonearth(m): 11:26pm On May 03, 2016
hehehehe, op u funny die. u go don see shomshin.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 03, 2016
It's true o...
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by MissSlimbody(f): 12:15am On May 04, 2016
Realtol:

wow! a Baptist family. Hope you are fine... I missed that convention and it was painful. Hope it was great.
yeah, it was great. Its my first actually and it was indeed great.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Uniboy1: 12:41am On May 04, 2016
Am a guy & i can also relate to most of these things apart the feminine ones...
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by ALAYORMII: 1:05am On May 04, 2016
MissSlimbody:
No1 is not true for me o, but I get picked up by everyone. Even pikin wey dey call me "Aunty" sef dey pick me up embarassedembarassed

...Was in Ilorin some weeks back for NBC convention-in-session. I wanted to donate blood and a woman told me "sis, check your weight first" I did and was told, "sorry, you can't donate".

My silly friends started laughing at me gringringrin

The issue of donating blood has nothing to do with ur body size. (except you're sick)

A skinny girl might have more blood than a fat one
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by slimjosh43: 7:06am On May 04, 2016
Not all slim gurls av small boobs. Jst sayin.......
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by oliviacute(f): 7:07am On May 04, 2016
d gud tin abt slim gals is dat if they add wait they ll be become extremely beautiful I swear ...I can relate dat with xum few frdx ...they ll alwayx add weight soon or later either wen d money x coming EF Linda or wen they gv birth...except doze dat love their model shape eg agbani lol
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by skywalker240(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2016
for pete sake, why cant u be grateful to God and appreciate the way u are?..a slim girl with butt and breast will make anyman drool.. if u want to get fat, goodluck on that...most of the reasons married men cheat, is because their curvy robust wife start getting old (fat ladies age more faster) stop posting things that brings discoragement and LOW.SELF.ESTEEM.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by skywalker240(m): 7:21am On May 04, 2016
Smartsyn:
They are also good in bed, because they're skinny, you can turn them to 90 degrees, 45 degrees, carry them up, hang them in the wall, spread their legs to almost 180 degrees,and in the heat of things, you can easier locate which hole is which and when they're on top of you, they ride you like a matador riding an agressive bull...

U nailed it,....when a man sees such kinda lady he will like to bleep such because its more easier and better than the curvy ones since majority of them are very difficult to move (due to their weight) thereby making it boring and stressful at times.....every man and myself will testify to the fact that they are more better in bed than the fat and even the curvy girls.

1 Like

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by micsade(f): 7:54am On May 04, 2016
@OP nailed this.

Can't stop laughing cos I can relate to almost all.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by MissSlimbody(f): 7:58am On May 04, 2016
ALAYORMII:

The issue of donating blood has nothing to do with ur body size. (except you're sick)

A skinny girl might have more blood than a fat one
Really? You're a doctor?
Tell me more.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Ishilove: 8:06am On May 04, 2016
xynerise:

BBW grin
Yezzur grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by mii72: 8:38am On May 04, 2016
Smartsyn:
They are also good in bed, because they're skinny, you can turn them to 90 degrees, 45 degrees, carry them up, hang them in the wall, spread their legs to almost 180 degrees,and in the heat of things, you can easier locate which hole is which and when they're on top of you, they ride you like a matador riding an agressive bull...

let me also add that they too like quarrel and malice die
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Sammyashol(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2016
MissSlimbody:
No1 is not true for me o, but I get picked up by everyone. Even pikin wey dey call me "Aunty" sef dey pick me up embarassedembarassed

...Was in Ilorin some weeks back for NBC convention-in-session. I wanted to donate blood and a woman told me "sis, check your weight first" I did and was told, "sorry, you can't donate".

My silly friends started laughing at me gringringrin
LOL, diaris God in mama patience voice.

But atleast you you represent the lydia for the parade now.

I was also at the convention/we hosted it. Which conference do you rep?
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by scozy(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2016
Don't care about all that I like slim girls.... Looking forward to date a slim, pretty tall girl.... I am tall as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by chibuzogunners(m): 9:58am On May 04, 2016
I love the I am,slim fit rules than olobo people
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by chibuzogunners(m): 9:59am On May 04, 2016
scozy:
Don't care about all that I like slim girls.... Looking forward to date a slim, pretty tall girl.... I am tall as well
supported
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Realtol(m): 11:38am On May 04, 2016
MissSlimbody:
yeah, it was great. Its my first actually and it was indeed great.
Awww! I wish I was there too but couldn't. I heard next one will be held in FTC.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 04, 2016
Naijasinglegirl:

Sellers at Ikeja under bridge keep harassing us. To come in from 'brrreast and nyash drugs' and those in Yaba harassing us to buy butt pads and foam bra when we walk past.

grin but seriously though, I'll ultimately go for a slim girl. All the noise about booty na faded chinos. I no go lie, I'm slim as well, average dick, & slim girls are easier to lift, doggy style no be problem & have great hip range of motion when riding. I'd prefer a lady who can maintain her figure even after a couple kids. If you're slim & sexy & you know it hit like. If you thick & curvy just share smiley

2 Likes

Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by MissSlimbody(f): 1:18pm On May 04, 2016
Sammyashol:
LOL, diaris God in mama patience voice.

But atleast you you represent the lydia for the parade now.

I was also at the convention/we hosted it. Which conference do you rep?
Lagos Central conference.
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by MissSlimbody(f): 1:20pm On May 04, 2016
Realtol:

Awww! I wish I was there too but couldn't. I heard next one will be held in FTC.
yes
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by OsusuMustFlow(f): 2:39pm On May 04, 2016
YOU BAH
IYANGBALI:
People like rokiatu Aminat508 VickyRotex and osusumustflow that are in this photo will never complain of any of these they are sooooooo lepacious
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Lules(f): 6:40pm On May 04, 2016
sori o i rili feel for u, u ar slim nd u complain wen u get fat u wil stil complain.there ar problems associated wit al bodi size
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 05, 2016
cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by busky101(m): 7:18am On May 06, 2016
Smartsyn:

hang them in the wall Habe are the plasma tele's?? Lol
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by pwettiejay(f): 1:50pm On May 12, 2016
I can totally relate! But mind yhu, I'm not skinny, I'm just slim
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by emperorchedda(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2016
Don't know but I can't just get attracted to slim girls, I love them thick and hot (thick not fat). The curves and how they bounce is just killing!
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by emperorchedda(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2016
Lules:
sori o i rili feel for u, u ar slim nd u complain wen u get fat u wil stil complain.there ar problems associated wit al bodi size
There's no problem associated with a thick chubby lady (not fat), take a look at kim, Nicky, or even ghana's Juliet Ibrahim.

Thick girls are life!
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by MissBN(f): 11:02pm On May 21, 2016
Some will tell me ''Blessing, you are trying so hard to add weight and am trying to loose weight but anyhow sha i dont want to be as slim as you are o''
Re: Every Slim Nigerian Girl Will Relate To These Problems by DarkRider: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Naijasinglegirl no go kill person wit laff, u just made my day...Gracias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke Wins Miss Anambra 2015 (Photos) / ******Free Makeup Tutorials For Beginners (sisivalisimo Makeup School)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.