Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ibb, Never Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb, Never Again! (2288 Views)

IBB Never Recanted His Earlier Statement About OBJ / IBB, OBJ Clash / Who Killed Dele Giwa? Was IBB Involved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibb, Never Again! by otokx(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2006
bigb1 please react to what el - rufai said or you did not see it?
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by BigB11(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2006
@otokx

I haven't seen it yet.
Do you have the site info?
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by wills(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2006
Ibb, Never Again! THATS WHAT I SAID!, and that’s what’s happening, IBB steps aside, what ever the reasons he is giving as flimsy as it sounds, to me it don’t matter, what matters is that HE (IBB) is out of the race for now and forever, So for once i too think this man has done one wise thing, Otherwise, i know he would not have survived 8yrs as the president of the great country Nigeria.

My prayer now is that, the right man for the Job, with a heart of service and the know -how to manage the wealth and people of this nation in the best possible way, wins the fort coming presidential elections.

For all the crooks that still want to put Nigeria in side their pockets, it wont work, you have had your share of the never finishing national cake, go and eat what you have, leave what’s left for the masses and the future.

That’s our prayer, that’s the goal, Let’s for once see a Nigeria we can all truly say “Things are getting Better"
Re: Ibb, Never Again! by Onyatinu: 8:52am On May 05, 2012
That is why IBB keeps using Bokoharam to full his tank of blood so he could be the president. Wake up 4rm dat dream. And with the current situation in Nigerai it will be hard for a Northern Muslim to rule Nigeria. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Scams Over $70, 000 And Ends Up In Prison / The Ekumeku War Of Western Igboland / Chime Begs Striking Enugu Workers To Resume Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.