Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis (2866 Views)

5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals / 5 Types Of Vaga1na And How You Can Enjoy Them – Women Reveals / Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by ArmedRobber: 3:04pm On May 03, 2016
Men love to brag about the size of their penis. It is
believed that the bigger the penis, the more fun
the woman will have. But is this always the case?

Naij.com spoke to six women who were willing to reveal
the reasons why they are not big fans of well endowed
men.

‘Bad idea for first timers.’ – Rukayat, 24
“My first time was with a guy who had a very big one. It
was so traumatizing and painful that for a long time, I
was afraid of sex. Eventually, I dated someone who was
average and sex was fun. I made a vow to avoid those
men that are bigger.”

‘Uncomfortable MouthAction’ – Iyin, 26
“I currently have a fiance who is very endowed. I
eventually got used to his size but it is so hard to give
him MouthAction. He loves getting it but it makes my jaw
hurt for days after. I avoid giving him a Mouth Action very
often because it is so uncomfortable and I am sure he is
not very happy about this.”

They don’t try hard enough – Rita, 24
“I don’t know if it is because having a big penis is
something to be proud of, but the two endowed men I
have had sex with do not try hard enough in the
bedroom. They believe I do not need anything else apart
from their big D. They are terrible with pre-intimacy. One of
them would never even finger me. He was always
bragging about why I would need his finger when he is
so big. Needless to say, I never lasted long in those
relationships.”
Some positions are impossible –

Yetunde, 23
“Ah! I am currently dating one of those men right now.
It is very uncomfortable sometimes. Before meeting
him, I usually enjoy doggy style, but it has become such
a terror to endure with him. He hits my cervix and it is
not enjoyable. We only do missionary most of the time
because it is less painful. It really does not make our sex
life spicy at all.”

Hand jobs are difficult – Benita, 27
“My main issue with men that are big is that you cannot
really wrap your hand around it. While it might seem
like something to be impressed about, it really is no fun
for me. I enjoy giving hand jobs for many reasons,
especially as pre-intimacy. But when I dated one endowed
guy for a year, I did not enjoy it. It cramped my hands
and made things difficult.”

It’s all they talk about – Franca, 24
“My only issue with them is that they talk about how big
it is too much. One I dated one time cannot have sex
without mentioning how big it is, like 50 times in every
round. He will ask me to say how big he is, he will make
me talk about how I enjoy the size, etc. When I want to
do dirty talk my way, he will just ignore and would
rather spend the whole session talking about his penis
and how I should be grateful for it. It was not fun.”
The post Nigerian women reveal their reasons for not
enjoyoing sex with men with big penis

www.blazehood.com/2016/05/03/nigerian-women-reveal-their-reasons-for-not-enjoyoing-sex-with-men-with-big-penis/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by donbenedict(m): 3:06pm On May 03, 2016
But they still love it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by ettaetta(m): 3:11pm On May 03, 2016
Ok but having a big d**k is still an advantage, most women make jest of guys with small ones.
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Strahovski1(m): 3:14pm On May 03, 2016
See them.. prostitutes.

So we are now encouraging shameless slutery? See them counting the nuber of dicks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Vinshu(f): 3:14pm On May 03, 2016
Personally I hate it big
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by NobleAky(m): 3:21pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Personally I hate it big
I'm not sure you the one on your dp?
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Vinshu(f): 3:26pm On May 03, 2016
NobleAky:
I'm not sure you the one on your dp?

And what does my dp have to do with my comment or this post?
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by NobleAky(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

And what does my dp have to do with my comment or this post?
...it does dear because it is through this your comment that i have singled you out.
If you are really the one, i have to commend ur beauty
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Vinshu(f): 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
NobleAky:
...it does dear because it is through this your comment that i have identified you.
If you are really the one, i have to commend ur beauty

That is why there is a pm feature at which you send your compliments. Not derailing a thread.

Thanks anyway. (It's an old pic - 2 years younger)
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
Speechless
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by NobleAky(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:

That is why there is a pm feature at which you send your compliments. Not derailing a thread.

Thanks anyway. (It's an old pic - 2 years younger)
two years is not old as you may think and I'm sure it might have added some positive senses to ur beauty.

Moreover, following the rule of PM might look too conventional if not ordinary.... At times rules are meant to be broken to drive home a point. The whole world must see my stand
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Peacetemi: 3:52pm On May 03, 2016
NobleAky:
two years is not old as you may think and I'm sure it might have added some positive senses to ur beauty.

Moreover, following the rule of PM might look too conventional if not ordinary.... At times rules are meant to be broken to drive home a point. The whole world must see my stand
Bro wats up wif you na?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by NobleAky(m): 3:57pm On May 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
Bro wats up wif you na?
As in?
Waitoo Okonkwo...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 03, 2016
Vinshu:
Personally I hate it big
Oh really, any reason for that?
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by LegalBaby(f): 4:17pm On May 03, 2016
wont be surprised to see this on front page
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by benega: 6:13pm On May 03, 2016
Proudly a big guy.
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Sammie23: 6:23pm On May 03, 2016
gurls no go kil pesin...i also heard gurl luv it big wic iz diz tlk agn
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 03, 2016
True sha even though i dont know much about sex.
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by ronald4ever(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2016
Stupedinluv:
True sha even though i dont know much about sex.

Me too sha. Don't even know what sex means, keep hearing that word everywhere.
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by LEAFLET(m): 6:43pm On May 03, 2016
NobleAky:
As in?
Waitoo Okonkwo...
Two of you are sick>>> grin
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by layla129(f): 6:46pm On May 03, 2016
SlyIsaac comman see oh! Told ya didn't i? Not every lady likes it big like you guys think angry
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Poseidon000: 6:54pm On May 03, 2016
NobleAky:
As in? Waitoo Okonkwo...
[size=13pt] Lol..chai!gringrin
Make una no wound pesin with laughgrin
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by NobleAky(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2016
LEAFLET:
Two of you are sick>>> grin
come here! who is sick?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 03, 2016
ronald4ever:

Me too sha. Don't even know what sex means, keep hearing that word everywhere.
grin
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 03, 2016
layla129:
SlyIsaac comman see oh! Told ya didn't i? Not every lady likes it big like you guys think angry

Abeggi....ts you am concerned about... Until you've tried it big n small before I can conclude.......wink
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by mrMeen(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2016
shi what's with every body and size i don't even know the size of mine should i post on nairaland so that you can judge i want to know if am average or big.
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 03, 2016
By tha way what on earth is an armedRobber doing with info gathered from random women about sex with men in relation to their dick size... grin Weird!
Re: Nigeria Women Reveals Reason For Not Enjoying Sex With Men With Big Penis by vicstar(m): 7:57pm On May 03, 2016
hmmm sad .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And Premature Ejaculation - Solution / / 13 Incredible Pictures You Won’t Believe Were Done In Pencil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.