Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? (99582 Views)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Vivly(f): 11:46am On May 12, 2017
Dear life.
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by rali123(f): 9:16pm On May 12, 2017
How can one person have several problems.
It so so depressing, Fear of being judge won't let me open up... NOTHING seem to be working, past few days has hell, mind so heavy, do I still have tears left cry cry
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Freshboi: 12:53pm On May 13, 2017
rali123:
It so so depressing, Fear of being judge won't let me open up... NOTHING seem to be working, past few days has hell, mind so heavy, do I still have tears left cry cry
what's the matter?
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by bladex: 7:19am On May 14, 2017
Things will def get better hold on

rali123:
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 10:02am On May 15, 2017
cry I wish I never even started this program than being thrown out this way, 2017 has been too turbulent ,how can I face this shame at this point even disappointing my father in the process, I want to dissapear for ever
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2017
I hope someone helps me out

mine is quite complicated,have always felt out of place since childhood...suicidal tendencies were ever present right from then.

have got a really strong memory,finding it very difficult to let go off hurts and bad memories.

after teenage dating and flings I thought I'm finally in place I could finally have a normal life without hurts...

mid last year I gave my life to Christ ...and I started finding balance to my life ...I thought all has been settled,soon I met a girl I believed was a Christian and we were very compatible,little did I know its going to be one hell of a journey for me ...I went back to premarital sex which I vowed not to indulge in,that was when God's presence left my life ...she actually did a lot to improve my Christian life,she was a beautiful soul but our definition of Christianity were far apart.

I had to call off the relationship...have been quite depressed because
1.I feel I have lost something
2.I feel I left someone hurt even though she claims to have moved on ...she's my best friend and I honestly wish we could be friends again .
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by HIRAETH: 5:50pm On May 19, 2017
NeduLuiZ:
I hope someone helps me out

mine is quite complicated,have always felt out of place since childhood...suicidal tendencies were ever present right from then.

have got a really strong memory,finding it very difficult to let go off hurts and bad memories.

after teenage dating and flings I thought I'm finally in place I could finally have a normal life without hurts...

mid last year I gave my life to Christ ...and I started finding balance to my life ...I thought all has been settled,soon I met a girl I believed was a Christian and we were very compatible,little did I know its going to be one hell of a journey for me ...I went back to premarital sex which I vowed not to indulge in,that was when God's presence left my life ...she actually did a lot to improve my Christian life,she was a beautiful soul but our definition of Christianity were far apart.

I had to call off the relationship...have been quite depressed because
1.I feel I have lost something
2.I feel I left someone hurt even though she claims to have moved on ...she's my best friend and I honestly wish we could be friends again .
Hmmm, I feel you should create a thread so you can get advice from many people.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by fimi: 7:31pm On May 19, 2017
X

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Yoyostic: 7:47pm On May 19, 2017
mrstheo:
I'm depressed and down for the past two months now..i just joined my hubby in lagos from Edo state. Instead of him to take me to his apartment, he asked me to go stay with his elder sister and it hasn't been easy. He comes to the sister's place every weekend. I work my hass out on daily basis as if am their house maid and my hubby is so comfortable with it. Each time I bring up the issue of us moving to the apartment given to us by his company he always flair up and get so upset. He doesn't give me money for upkeep and each time I ask him for money he will say he doesn't have money. And I'm not working yet cos I'm new in lagos and I Don't want to work around the sister environment cos she will continue to use me. Have been TTC for almost two years now all to no avail. All of this is breaking ma heart and giving sleepless night. I can't sleep without using sleeping pills. I just need somebody to talk to cos I don't want to involve ma parent with the issue.
How are u now?
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Mayflowa(m): 4:17am On May 21, 2017
mrstheo:
I'm depressed and down for the past two months now..i just joined my hubby in lagos from Edo state. Instead of him to take me to his apartment, he asked me to go stay with his elder sister and it hasn't been easy. He comes to the sister's place every weekend. I work my hass out on daily basis as if am their house maid and my hubby is so comfortable with it. Each time I bring up the issue of us moving to the apartment given to us by his company he always flair up and get so upset. He doesn't give me money for upkeep and each time I ask him for money he will say he doesn't have money. And I'm not working yet cos I'm new in lagos and I Don't want to work around the sister environment cos she will continue to use me. Have been TTC for almost two years now all to no avail. All of this is breaking ma heart and giving sleepless night. I can't sleep without using sleeping pills. I just need somebody to talk to cos I don't want to involve ma parent with the issue.

Would you like to start a business?
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Wasayo: 2:13pm On May 22, 2017
Hello everyone how are you doing, pls this is an SOS call, I am seriously in need of #70,000 to attend to a very pressing issue, though I have raised 50k all am looking for now is 20k, I don't know how stupid I may be sounding putting this up here , but I am left with no option because I have exhausted all options, and everyone seems broke for now, hence the reason I am talking to you guys about it..... I will surely pay back as soon as I have it..... Please help a brother in need... Thanks
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 22, 2017
My boyfriend broke up with me recently cause he said I didn't have the motivation to do anything and he can't marry someone like me. I want to act I swear but it's just really hard. I can't go out without feeling anxious, and I can't inside without negative thoughts... I suffer panic attacks from time to time. no one understands. I wish I had someone to talk to ...im exhausted
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by joeace2020(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2017
Capriqueen:
My boyfriend broke up with me recently cause he said I didn't have the motivation to do anything and he can't marry someone like me. I want to act I swear but it's just really hard. I can't go out without feeling anxious, and I can't inside without negative thoughts... I suffer panic attacks from time to time. no one understands. I wish I had someone to talk to ...im exhausted
Sorry bout this. It's not always easy after a relationship ends abruptly like that. Just take heart and try to make new friends any way you can so you can get past that period of your life. You'll be amazed that the dude would be back after a while when his temporary madness clears. We men usually don't give our all to women who truly love us instead looking for those that will use us to wipe the floor. This goes on till we become mature enough to treat a good woman right, sometimes it becomes too late as we've gone into marriage with a Karashika.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by MChoc24(f): 5:33pm On May 23, 2017
Y'all need sugar daddies
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by juman(m): 12:39pm On May 28, 2017
See peoples problems.

This is a very bad country.

A destroyed country.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by bleble24: 9:58pm On May 28, 2017
I am really really depress. A young widow and two kids cry
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by kelspascal(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2017
boldx:
Please where can i buy the hardcopy of your book? I am in Abuja.

Dear Nairalanders kindly follow the link below to vote for my son Dan ,he is participating in the cutest baby contest.He needs your daily votes and we counting on you all God bless.

https://www.babyvote.com/may17/daniel-onyenwe?utm_source=facebook&utm_content=33&utm_medium=entry_share&utm_campaign=e451a7dc-30f7-4eac-b805-1f518a14e339
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 29, 2017
bleble24:
I am really really depress. A young widow and two kids cry

Sorry sis, I understand your pains, the lord will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by shegxi(m): 8:42pm On May 29, 2017
Capriqueen:
keep at it.......u never know when d door will open. Act in front of ur mirror at home and u will get better. Meanwhile u can do some side hustle while waiting for d big break.....dat u are passionate about acting is not an excuse to be lazy and dependent. U will get there, just keep ur focus and keep working.....cheers.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by shegxi(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2017
joeace2020:
Sorry bout this. It's not always easy after a relationship ends abruptly like that. Just take heart and try to make new friends any way you can so you can get past that period of your life. You'll be amazed that the dude would be back after a while when his temporary madness clears. We men usually don't give our all to women who truly love us instead looking for those that will use us to wipe the floor. This goes on till we become mature enough to treat a good woman right, sometimes it becomes too late as we've gone into marriage with a Karashika.
are u trying to impress her by speaking ill of d dude? Not cool and fair at all......I understand were d dude is coming from, her passion for acting wnt pay bills, actions does. Some people use dat line as excuse to be lazy. If ur passion is not paying yet, find something doing on d sidelines.
Do u know how many people dat do jobs they dnt like just because bills must be paid? The guy is just being realistic and pragmatic and has nothing to do with karishika. U didnt even give her any tangible and useful advice instead went on about irrelevant stuff.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 29, 2017
shegxi:
keep at it.......u never know when d door will open. Act in front of ur mirror at home and u will get better. Meanwhile u can do some side hustle while waiting for d big break.....dat u are passionate about acting is not an excuse to be lazy and dependent. U will get there, just keep ur focus and keep working.....cheers.
Thank you sir.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by shegxi(m): 9:22pm On May 29, 2017
Capriqueen:
Thank you sir.
u are welcome......if u wish to talk and let it out, am all ears.

Meanwhile, when u wake up and have done ur morning prayers and devotion, listen to work by adekunle gold. Its funny but it works. Anytime I feel tired about work and life, I listen to it and feel gingered to go on.

When u finally become famous, dnt forget me o grin grin cheesy
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 29, 2017
shegxi:
u are welcome......if u wish to talk and let it out, am all ears.

Meanwhile, when u wake up and have done ur morning prayers and devotion, listen to work by adekunle gold. Its funny but it works. Anytime I feel tired about work and life, I listen to it and feel gingered to go on.

When u finally become famous, dnt forget me o grin grin cheesy
lol I definitely won't.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Alennsar(f): 4:25pm On May 30, 2017
hummm everybody with their own problem. if you think your own is much den you've not hear from another.

God pls meet me at the point of my needs. m still grateful for everything.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 30, 2017
Capriqueen:

Im around ibadan now. lets talk about this if you dont mind dear
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am in Abuja, I am employed with the Federal Government but my workload is too much and it depresses me a lot I only find solace in drinking, I can't make new friends, I just feel am not sociable and life is too fast for me. I think talking and building friendships would help a lot, I have crazy mood swings all the time. I hope I can come here and vent always

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mrstheo(f): 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Mayflowa:

Would you like to start a business?
yes would love to
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mrstheo(f): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yoyostic:
How are u now?
sorry for replying late, I'm fine..and better. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Mayflowa(m): 3:24am On Jun 05, 2017
mrstheo:
yes would love to

Where have you been? What is your interest in? You can PM me anyway
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Donzie1995: 10:09am On Jun 05, 2017
I feel like giving up my life..There are no one to really help me....
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by mrstheo(f): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
Mayflowa:

Where have you been? What is your interest in? You can PM me anyway
have been off-line. My interest is in fashion designing

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Nana's Baby Essentials : Baby Shop in Lagos. / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.