Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? (99681 Views)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / Ethnicity Difference: Should I Stay Or Just Move On Already?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 09, 2017
These days I have been feeling highly unstable and living destructive. I find myself just tired of everything, no zeal to work, It's like i should just chill and do nothing, Leave an empty house to work, come home to an empty house, It's reached the point that I have to smoke weed everyday just to get by, I remember taking break from work just to go drink because I was highly feeling displeased. Deep down I think am tired of working 24-7 it makes me sad waking up and going to work, and attending meetings. Just felt like ranting, also am trying to be in a relationship not getting younger at 31 I can't even point at this person and say this is who i might end up with. cry

$Ranting

2 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2017
Piiko:
I am in Abuja, I am employed with the Federal Government but my workload is too much and it depresses me a lot I only find solace in drinking, I can't make new friends, I just feel am not sociable and life is too fast for me. I think talking and building friendships would help a lot, I have crazy mood swings all the time. I hope I can come here and vent always
Of course, you can. Is there anyone you can confide in at work about your workload? Maybe they can help you lessen it? Your workload shouldnt be too much to the extent where you're feeling depressed. Stay strong.

pcguru1:
These days I have been feeling highly unstable and living destructive. I find myself just tired of everything, no zeal to work, It's like i should just chill and do nothing, Leave an empty house to work, come home to an empty house, It's reached the point that I have to smoke weed everyday just to get by, I remember taking break from work just to go drink because I was highly feeling displeased. Deep down I think am tired of working 24-7 it makes me sad waking up and going to work, and attending meetings. Just felt like ranting, also am trying to be in a relationship not getting younger at 31 I can't even point at this person and say this is who i might end up with. cry

$Ranting
I'm sorry you're feeling this way.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2017
Almost two years and I'm ok now but this thing made me sad gann, depression is real outchea
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2017
1bkaye:
Almost two years and I'm ok now but this thing made me sad gann, depression is real outchea

Very real but to be frank I am curious how you guys cope, me I know I have steady supply of alcohol and marijuana and a good skill to earn money to keep these flowing. So my question is how do you guys cope.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2017
pcguru1:

Very real but to be frank I am curious how you guys cope, me I know I have steady supply of alcohol and marijuana and a good skill to earn money to keep these flowing. So my question is how do you guys cope.
I wouldn't necessarily say I was coping, but work kept me busy and took my mind off things though only temporarily, I actually have a very bad habit of isolating everyone when I'm down which doesn't help
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2017
1bkaye:

I wouldn't necessarily say I was coping, but work kept me busy and took my mind off things though only temporarily, I actually have a very bad habit of isolating everyone when I'm down which doesn't help

As am talking with you am advising a girl like that too, I used to isolate myself a lot but I realized one thing meeting people opened opportunity but though I don't share my problems with others. If anything o spend more time on NL than with people. I wish you all the best though

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2017
1bkaye:

Very normal. wink

The happier we are, the more energetic and the more ready to mingle we are. The converse is also true.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
pcguru1:

As am talking with you am advising a girl like that too, I used to isolate myself a lot but I realized one thing meeting people opened opportunity but though I don't share my problems with others. If anything o spend more time on NL than with people. I wish you all the best though
Definitely, thanks a lot dear, I wish you the best too smiley
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2017
Mindfulness:

Very normal. wink

The happier we are, the more energetic and the more ready to mingle we are. The converse is also true.
Very true, I'm getting there sha smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
1bkaye:

Very true, I'm getting there sha smiley kiss

You are there already ..... on some days,

I hope many days, kiss smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 10, 2017
fimi:
we are in the same situation bro,the only difference is that I dont have a child yet.infact the thought of suicide has been coming to my mind but anytime I remember my darling wife I will cut it off ma mind.it is well with our soul,Nigeria is bleeped
question is what Do we Do? Staying in Nigeria is hard leaving the country is harder. Been looking for how to apply for a visa no luck. The government keep singing it be self employed how much do I make a month. God should just come down and let all this end.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2017
Who knows if we find someone we deeply care about, can it cure an emptiness and make us hopeful, coz am sure rejection makes it worse
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by salesforce: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by gidjah(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Piiko:
Who knows if we find someone we deeply care about, can it cure an emptiness and make us hopeful, coz am sure rejection makes it worse
you are right sir, once we find someone to love and care for, who in turn also care about US, total mutuality in honesty of mind and purpose, I tel you, one will be able to pour out various troubles buggling ones mind, and burdens will begin to reduce , you begin to share burdens together , the yokes begin to get lighter by each day, and life begins to take a new shape with great beginning.most of Us get more depressed simply because, we do not true friends around, true friends that really can stand for one another .this is partly because, this modern world is fast changing ...people are now becoming selfish and more selfish....no more 'US', rather 'me , my self and I'! that's why true friends are hard to come across.this including in the married homes too!!

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Erums(m): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
I just wanna love and be love back.... So many trails bt failed...
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by justwant2bhappy: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmmmm. I realized I made the worst and gravest mistake of my life by marrying a man who neither care or value me. To him am just one of his acquired property. He doesn't share opinions with me. I am just married but living a lonely and miserable life, honestly I have been good to this man but I discovered recently that he's after other women(not one but plenty) I wouldn't mind if he's showing my own affection and respect but he don't just care if I exist. I already have a son for him so I can't leave my son and walk away. That's the only thing holding me back. My son is my world, he's the only thing I have on Earth. But am dying slowly each day, thinking to finish off the life. What is life without affection, what is life without who you can share your thought with, what is life with living with the wrong man, what is life if all I do everyday is cry myself to sleep, what is life with a serial cheating husband who don't care about me? What is life with a man who only come to me any time he need sex and will just raise my gown and dip his di.ck like he's fvcking a prostitute? Does the life really worth it? No it doesn't. I will end it soon
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by justwant2bhappy: 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmmmm. I realized I made the worst and gravest mistake of my life by marrying a man who neither care or value me. To him am just one of his acquired property. He doesn't share opinions with me. I am just married but living a lonely and miserable life, honestly I have been good to this man but I discovered recently that he's after other women(not one but plenty) I wouldn't mind if he's showing my own affection and respect but he don't just care if I exist. I already have a son for him so I can't leave my son and walk away. That's the only thing holding me back. My son is my world, he's the only thing I have on Earth. But am dying slowly each day, thinking to finish off the life. What is life without affection, what is life without who you can share your thought with, what is life with living with the wrong man, what is life if all I do everyday is cry myself to sleep, what is life with a serial cheating husband who don't care about me? What is life with a man who only come to me any time he need sex and will just raise my gown and dip his like he's fvcking a prostitute? Does the life really worth it? No it doesn't. I will end it soon

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Funjosh(m): 5:08am On Jun 16, 2017
justwant2bhappy:
Hmmmmm. I realized I made the worst and gravest mistake of my life by marrying a man who neither care or value me. To him am just one of his acquired property. He doesn't share opinions with me. I am just married but living a lonely and miserable life, honestly I have been good to this man but I discovered recently that he's after other women(not one but plenty) I wouldn't mind if he's showing my own affection and respect but he don't just care if I exist. I already have a son for him so I can't leave my son and walk away. That's the only thing holding me back. My son is my world, he's the only thing I have on Earth. But am dying slowly each day, thinking to finish off the life. What is life without affection, what is life without who you can share your thought with, what is life with living with the wrong man, what is life if all I do everyday is cry myself to sleep, what is life with a serial cheating husband who don't care about me? What is life with a man who only come to me any time he need sex and will just raise my gown and dip his like he's fvcking a prostitute? Does the life really worth it? No it doesn't. I will end it soon

Can you please hang on for a little moment, Life is in sphere it will soon turn it good side to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Erums(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
justwant2bhappy:

Be strong maam, i come to this section just yo leran frm u all.... Young and single, searching too.... I realli need to learn how to manage a family before the time comes
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by remsonik(f): 8:29am On Jun 17, 2017
So life would turn it side on me. I lost my job three months ago but I can't even tell anyone cos it's an international ngo or any of my family. My sister that I stay with frustrates me daily. My fiancee is slowly drifting away. I just want to end it all. Yes I run a business and yesterday all I had left of my savings was collected from me. I entered a car from mile 2 to badagry, wanted to restock on coconut oil didn't know they were robbers. God where is your face
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by MizMyColi(f): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2017
remsonik:
So life would turn it side on me. I lost my job three months ago but I can't even tell anyone cos it's an international ngo or any of my family. My sister that I stay with frustrates me daily. My fiancee is slowly drifting away. I just want to end it all. Yes I run a business and yesterday all I had left of my savings was collected from me. I entered a car from mile 2 to badagry, wanted to restock on coconut oil didn't know they were robbers. God where is your face

I'm here.
That's what he's saying now Sis.

The downfall of a man is not the end of his life.

This song helped me at a time when I willingly ended my relationship and simply looked up to God cos I had no hope of where or how I will meet another good man, my desired kind of man. I am not the social social kind.
I don't enjoy going out. I love my room and the internet and movies too. So how on earth was I going to meet a good man kwanu?

Well, he did it when he did it and we are here today.
Even in this condition, believe that you shall rise again.
Sing praises to the Almighty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UooIJ5kviw0

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by MizMyColi(f): 10:12am On Jun 17, 2017
Mindfulness.

Sis, I just replied remsonik's post.
I believe you will be inspired to drop words of edification alsosmiley
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by remsonik(f): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

I'm here.
That's what he's saying now Sis.

The downfall of a man is not the end of his life.

This song helped me at a time when I willingly ended my relationship and simply looked up to God cos I had no hope of where or how I will meet another good man, my desired kind of man. I am not the social social kind.
I don't enjoy going out. I love my room and the internet and movies too. So how on earth was I going to meet a good man kwanu?

Well, he did it when he did it and we are here today.
Even in this condition, believe that you shall rise again.
Sing praises to the Almighty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UooIJ5kviw0
Thank you sis. I just want my life back.

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by MizMyColi(f): 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
remsonik:

Then take it back.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Funjosh(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
remsonik:

You will have it. Just don't lose hope and keep on pushing. Hope you have reconsider reapplying to some other NGO you never can tell with your experience you have an advantage of being employ.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by remsonik(f): 2:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
MizMyColi:

Then take it back.
My whole life savings was taken from me. Part of that money was what a customer sent to me to as payment for her orders. I am just depressed

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by remsonik(f): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Funjosh:

You will have it. Just don't lose hope and keep on pushing. Hope you have reconsider reapplying to some other NGO you never can tell with your experience you have an advantage of being employ.
I am applying but the jobs are not forthcoming.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by MizMyColi(f): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
remsonik:

My whole life savings was taken from me. Part of that money was what a customer sent to me to as payment for her orders. I am just depressed

Pele Sis
There's light at the end of every tunnel.
Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Mznaett: 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
We all have had our fair share of disappointments... Life seems to bring one exhausting thing after another...

1 Like

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by austine4real(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wow people are going through alot oo.

Just went through all the pages now.

God I thankyou for all u have done for me.

Glory be to u in the highest

May God be with you all n console u

Re: Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? by Funjosh(m): 8:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
remsonik:
I am applying but the jobs are not forthcoming.

Keep on applying don't stop. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

I Am Ending My Marriage Because Of These (see Reasons And Give Advise) / Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / Mum Of 2 Who Married A Tree Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.