Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Things You Must Understand About Uefa Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Things You Must Understand About Uefa Champions League (798 Views)

3 Key Things You Need To Understand As World Cup Kicks Off In Russia / 10 Life Lessons From The Quarter Finals Of 2018 UEFA Champions League / Analysis Of UEFA Champions League 2017 Quarterfinals >>pic<< (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Must Understand About Uefa Champions League by haul: 10:11pm On May 03, 2016
Expect an athletico madrid vs manchester city final.

The reality is machester will qualify agaisnt real madrid tomorrow.

On the champions league final, athletico madrid will win the champions league!

----------------------------------------------------------

This are my reasons,

*whoever beats barcelona wins the champions league. E.g chelsea,manchester united(scholes scored to qualify united to later beat chelsea in final), bayern muchen,inter milan.

All these teams qualified against barcelona to clinch the title at the final stage.

*the second reason is that, in recent times, teams that earned the final spot at lost out and later earned the spot again after fews season wins the champions league.

E.g bayern lost to chelsea at the final and few seasons after they came back to win the same trophy,

Chelsea lost the trophy to manchester united and few season after they came back to win it.

I can go on and on but let just stop without further ado.
------------------------------------

Well, football can't be calculated by mathematics but you can't jettison the place of history in football outright.
-----------------------------------

This is a work of logic and experience of prediction over the years.

I've been gambling online from late 2011 from the days of naijapredict(days we use agent called anifowose to pay up our online account) to 1960bet to nairabet to merrybet. I can tell you I've seen it all, officially hung up my boot mid 2015.

This are tools I once used: was a proud gambler.

Windrawwin,vitibet,predictz,soccervista,scorepredictor,forebet(this one has d list of all injured players),betegy,goonersguide,bettingclosed,whoscored,statarea,typersi.

-------------------------------

Goodluck punters.
Re: Things You Must Understand About Uefa Champions League by Flexherbal(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2016
Ok. Let's see how it goes.
Re: Things You Must Understand About Uefa Champions League by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 03, 2016
Some people are good at achiving success
While
Some people are considered good at calculating other people's success
Re: Things You Must Understand About Uefa Champions League by haul: 11:02pm On May 03, 2016
kenonze:
Some people are good at achiving success
While
Some people are considered good at calculating other people's success

What you posted doesn't align with the topic madam.

With your failed spellings? grin
Re: Things You Must Understand About Uefa Champions League by ijebu2020: 11:29pm On May 03, 2016
Op ure so correct..Ive been telling people this for a couple of days now that its City and Athletico in the finals.........bt for me City will win the final

(1) (Reply)

Official Thread For Euro 2016 / How Messi And Ronaldo Would End Their International Careers---calculator123 / Yaya Toure Absent From Champions League Squad - Pep Guardiola Explains !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.