Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,431 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27531 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Donlino(m): 12:18am On May 05, 2016
First they said it was Optional and not related to Miss NL... now they're all over the thread shouting Favoritism, Bias, SHAM and what not...smh...

But it's optional and not related to Miss NL na... mcheww.

3 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by MasterBaiter: 12:18am On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
I am sorry if my opinion offended you. It is not meant to be taken as a credible source of information. I admit that I sounded a bit hostile. I hope to change that with more info, education and understanding of Nigeria's politics. Thanks.
Who gives a fúck about ur opinion?
Saying I was offended implies I actually cared to begin with.
But let me humor u for a bit.
So you knew very little about the political-cum-religious workings of our country but still went on a hate-filled tirade about it.....angering more than a few people in the process.
You opened this thread over a year ago,lineG before this miss NL thing came along & they say a person's true character is on display when people are not watching.
Tell me,is this ur idea of promoting unity ?
and u'll have me believe ur myopia & intolerance has suddenly been cured by some magic drug?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by daveP(m): 12:19am On May 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

grin
I think Day 1 makes sense, but the order of questions from Nlders scattered orderliness.

How that side?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by daveP(m): 12:19am On May 05, 2016
@Luckygurl, smiley
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 12:19am On May 05, 2016
prettyjo:

seriously.
and dygeasy actually allowed this rubbish.
what is the essence of the competition then since their replies will no longer be new to us in the competition thread.

Dygeasy already stated somewhere on this thread that this session is uncalled for and it should be scrapped but the power drunk mod said he will scrap it only after granting tonights interview in order to carry out their schemes..
Maybe the contestants who didn't deem it fit to honour their invite saw this coming and felt it was best not to get involved in a waste of time, energy and resources.

Bullcr.ap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 12:20am On May 05, 2016
*Catwalk to VVIPseat.........

This is interesting.......

*Smilingcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by avicky(f): 12:20am On May 05, 2016
demiladegold:

just calm down dear... i believe he stated in the beginning that he created this thread for that purpose and you dont have to worry about a thing.... im not contesting

kilzez....xoxo
You are not contesting keke Why is your name up there? Or have you been dropped?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by MoneypassGod(m): 12:20am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

WE ARE NOT STUPID.. you could not even make a complete sentence without a blunder that fynestboi mistakenly quoted.. And u were able to compose a well articulated response of 15 lines or thereabout in few minutes.. Common..
So wots d big deal? Wots all dis fuss about?? Dis is supposed to be fun, u guys shuld grow up already and stop dis daft petulance.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Knightngale(f): 12:20am On May 05, 2016
BentleyRoyce:
creating new account to jump ban. Cc mynd44
WTF!! shocked

Undue and unwarranted harassment
Cc. Seun, mynd44, fynestboi
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 12:20am On May 05, 2016
Donlino:
First they said it was Optional and not related to Miss NL... now they're all over the thread shouting Favoritism, Bias, SHAM and what not...smh...

I tire oooooooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 12:21am On May 05, 2016
Masonic:
Good night all. Interview turned out to be a huge sham!
Now why am I not surprised. grin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 12:21am On May 05, 2016
Knightngale:
WTF!! shocked

Undue and unwarranted harassment
Cc. Seun, mynd44, fynestboi

Where? grin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by avicky(f): 12:21am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

We all know demiladegold is OUT. She only granted this interview to prove her knowledgeable existence which is quite appreciated. Please employ another tactic. You are not dealing with a teenager.

Why is she out? What disqualified her?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 12:21am On May 05, 2016
I am sorry.Take care.wink

MasterBaiter:
Who gives a fúck about ur opinion?
Saying I was offended implies I actually cared to begin with.
But let me humor u for a bit.
So you knew very little about the political-cum-religious workings of our country but still went on a hate-filled tirade about it.....angering more than a few people in the process.
You opened this thread over a year ago,lineG before this miss NL thing came along & they say a person's true character is on display when people are not watching.
Tell me,is this ur idea of promoting unity ?
and u'll have me believe ur myopia & intolerance has suddenly been cured by some magic drug?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 12:22am On May 05, 2016
avicky:

You are not contesting keke Why is your name up there? Or have you been dropped?

I opted out but I just felt like doing the interview
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 12:22am On May 05, 2016
Donlino:

If only you will take your time to analyze the unbiased comments and put aside your sentiments/grudges..
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by ritababe(f): 12:22am On May 05, 2016
optional1:

Assuming am d president of this country and my country is cover with a death sentence illness and the only option for me is by signing gay bill into law so dat d USA can help my country.
I wont sign d bills into law, I will handover the case to God. Maybe God is trying to test my faith in him and I so much believe in miracles.

Thank you.

Babe u cook I dy hungry?

lol I nor cook oh
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fadedjeans: 12:22am On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
I don't have to explain myself. But I will say this once, I took time to edit questions that demanded more time before and after posting.

I think you did well today, you and all the other contestants. And you did well to also admit your wrong in your former thread. Your replies were calm and understandable. But tell the guys on your team to chill, you got this. You should see these so called 'bullies' as people expressing their opinions; don't get caught up in whatever rivalry there is. I suppose that would be one quality people would be looking out for; someone who can stand up for herself. In the end, this is just an online contest. Cheers!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Donlino(m): 12:22am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

Dygeasy already stated somewhere on this thread that this session is uncalled for and it should be scrapped but the power drunk mod said he will scrap it only after granting tonights interview in order to carry out their schemes..
Maybe the contestants who didn't deem it fit to honour their invite saw this coming and felt it was best not to get involved in a waste of time, energy and resources.

Bullcr.ap

But it's not related to Miss NL, why are y'all venting all.of a sudden?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 12:22am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*Catwalk to VVIPseat.........

This is interesting.......

*Smilingcheesycheesy

Shift for me.

[img]http://gif.co/vfQw.gif[/img]
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 12:23am On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
I don't have to explain myself. But I will say this once, I took time to edit questions that demanded more time before and after posting.

Goodnight. I will talk to lanicky herself when she's up in the morning. You did a crappy job of handling her account. Its too obvious.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Knightngale(f): 12:23am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Where? grin
the moniker who quoted me angry
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 12:24am On May 05, 2016
demiladegold:
I opted out but I just felt like doing the interview
Hi cutie! Why r u not contesting again?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 12:24am On May 05, 2016
You are free to comment but please don't abuse. grin
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by MoneypassGod(m): 12:24am On May 05, 2016
dahaz:
It does not matter what people say to you fynestboi.This interview seassion you conducted was excellent and perfectly done.And i recommend it to the organizers to be incoporated into the official event as an appraisal for we the voters and the contestant.

weather the interviewer support a candidate or not is non of my business.And i think the interview has shown me that beyond beauty, the girls are also intellectually brilliant *respect*.

Any person who feel not happy with the interview should conduct his own!
Seconded. Those ladies were wonderful. Fynestboi u did a gud job.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 12:24am On May 05, 2016
Knightngale:
the moniker who quoted me angry

OK will deal with it.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by avicky(f): 12:24am On May 05, 2016
optional1:

Thanks for dis question.

I thnk is high time those guys who think they have all the right to bully a lady should chop ban like 1 month ban would be ok, so dat nxt tym they wont try sure again.

And for them the ladies who think they can fight socia media war wit a guys should b given 1week ban to tell her dat she has not right to show off herself in a fight.

Lolz.

Nxt pls.
So it is ban that will right the wrong of bullying? Not impressed with that shallow reply. sad
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 12:24am On May 05, 2016

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Donlino(m): 12:24am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

If only you will take your time to analyze the unbiased comments and put aside your sentiments/grudges..

My POV changed when you said it wasn't related to Miss NL..... I have no sentiments or grudges against anyone.. but what I can't stand is when one particular person is being picked on over and over and over again all because she chose to contest for Miss NL.

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Masonic(m): 12:24am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

Bullcr.ap

Seun and lalasticlala take not. Revelations are coming out.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 12:25am On May 05, 2016
What are you implying?
TreasurePhoenix:

Goodnight. I will talk to lanicky herself when she's up in the morning. You did a crappy job of handling her account. Its too obvious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Karen Igho Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue / Chika Ike Works Out In 5-inch Stilettos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.