Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold (27585 Views)

Opeyemi Olarinde Blasts Daddy Freeze In An Interview With Bellanaija / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Tiwa Savage's Marriage To Teebillz Is Over - Tiwa Reveals In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 12:00am On May 05, 2016
Knightngale:
Mr moderator, so you took the time of Nairalanders just for you to hand pick your candidate? Are you saying the organizers of the main event are not qualified to interview the contestants?

If you say So.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by RebelliousDark: 12:00am On May 05, 2016
optional1:

1. God created us with different knownledge and made us to be different in intelligence, we are different so I cant say who is more intelligant than the other.

2. Unreasonable.
What do we need gay law for?
Well God created us in a different way. My like is not ur like. If gay thinks they are what they are why not let them be, we are not to judge others God is d judge. Make it legal so that every1 could av equal right in the eyes of God.

3. Am a soccer player a defender I play for my school. Am a die hard chelsea fan.

Thank you.

Nxt pls

thanks for your reply. Chelsea? mennn you fück up tongue
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

If they will answer. You can drop it sir.
If? That's a probability. I want to know whether they will answer it, or not. Ask them, let's hear from them.

Thanks.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 12:01am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

I have questions for you awaiting answers.

I don answer you nana tongue
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 12:01am On May 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Yes....and obviously wasn't the one in your former dp lol

lol!...as am typing this now,I'm typing it with my spec on my eyes!
that's me...it's just that I sometimes do look different without my specs...
didn't u see the resemblance?smiley
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Donlino(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2016
dahaz:
It does not matter what people say to you fynestboi.This interview seassion you conducted was excellent and perfectly done.And i recommend it to the organizers to be incoporated into the official event as an appraisal for we the voters and the contestant.

weather the interviewer support a candidate or not is non of my business.And i think the interview has shown me that beyond beauty, the girls are also intellectually brilliant *respect*.

Any person who feel not happy with the interview should conduct his own!

Simple...... it's obvious most of them came here with a mindset to pick on a particular contestant which is just plain dirty!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 12:01am On May 05, 2016
Knightngale:
Mr moderator, so you took the time of Nairalanders just for you to hand pick your candidate? Are you saying the organizers of the main event are not qualified to interview the contestants?

just calm down dear... i believe he stated in the beginning that he created this thread for that purpose and you dont have to worry about a thing.... im not contesting

kilzez....xoxo
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Nobody: 12:02am On May 05, 2016
We all know demiladegold is OUT. She only granted this interview to prove her knowledgeable existence which is quite appreciated. Please employ another tactic. You are not dealing with a teenager.

Fynestboi:

Lol. You sha want me to talk..

I wasn't the only one in charge of it...

Promisechild
Toyolad
Emaculate99

You can ask them...

Maybe I need to chip in this.

Demiladegold is my favourite.

Take note and see what I do next.

Oooo OK
, as per that, I mean, the answer she gave to the question tallies with the percentage she gave herself. Chaii simple.

I don't expect this from you....
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:02am On May 05, 2016
refiner:

lol!...as am typing this now,I'm typing it with my spec on my eyes!

that's me...it's just that I sometimes do look different without my specs...

didn't u see the resemblance?smiley

No I didn't Lol....the person in the last one was darker.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 12:02am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
If? That's a probability. I want to know whether they will answer it, or not. Ask them, let's hear from them.

Thanks.

Optional1
Demiladegold
Lanicky
Refiner

A question for you do you still have time to do justice to it?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 12:02am On May 05, 2016
RebelliousDark:

thanks for your reply. Chelsea? mennn you fück up tongue
Men I never thought the day would come that I'll finally agree with you.

The babe rily f-up not be small. Agbero club.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by RebelliousDark: 12:02am On May 05, 2016
refiner:

..thanks!smiley

but I still stand by my post!...

an HIV patient?...a sightless someone?,an slowpoke?...madness nko?

ok,did u see a picx of a girl that was dumped in a hole for months,eating twice a week?I think it was on FP few weeks back!

and lots of evil things...my dear rape is not the worst!

Hmmm. I've got just one more question for you though. i hope you don't mind? why do you type in all black text? you do know it's quite difficult to read? tongue
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by Fynestboi: 12:02am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:

We all know demiladegold is OUT. She only granted this interview to prove her knowledgeable existence which is quite appreciated. Please employ another tactic. You are not dealing with a teenager.

Relax and watch out..

Thanks.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 12:03am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:

Thanks.

i will answer if im still awake and if im not, just mention me and ill answer tomorrow
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by prettyjo(f): 12:03am On May 05, 2016
TreasurePhoenix:
You are on point.. It is Rubbish.. Useless tactics.
Very childish one

seriously.
and dygeasy actually allowed this rubbish.
what is the essence of the competition then since their replies will no longer be new to us in the competition thread.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by lanicky(f): 12:03am On May 05, 2016
I don't have to explain myself. But I will say this once, I took time to edit questions that demanded more time before and after posting.

TreasurePhoenix:

WE ARE NOT STUPID.. you could not even make a complete sentence without a blunder that fynestboi mistakenly quoted.. And u were able to compose a well articulated response of 15 lines or thereabout in few minutes.. Common..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 12:04am On May 05, 2016
[quote author=LastMumu post=45320973][/quote] undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by RebelliousDark: 12:04am On May 05, 2016
lanicky:

1) I think both gender are intelligent in their own way. Every man created by God is unique in their own special way. Individuals should be judged by what they bring to the table.

2) Well, as the bible teaches us (to Christians) it is totally against the will of God. Women were created to satisfy men. My bible teaches me that it is Adam and Eve and my society also tells me that a family is created by a female and a male. So in my own opinion it is unreasonable but then people have the right to choose their own paths.

3) I am not a soccer fan and I never was sportive. I don't follow it but I will be willingly to endure it if have to.

thanks for your reply. cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by joseph1832(m): 12:04am On May 05, 2016
demiladegold:

i will answer if im still awake and if im not, just mention me and ill answer tomorrow
Em, I don't want you patronizing google. That's why I need you awake to answer it within the space of 5 mins...

What sayeth thou?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2016
lanicky:
I don't have to explain myself. But I will say this once, I took time to edit questions that demanded more time before and after posting.

Go to bed.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 12:06am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Optional1
Demiladegold
Lanicky
Refiner

i will but im just so tired and i have classes tomorrow but if ure quick about it i will answer tonight,...

is the interview over after tonight?
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 12:06am On May 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

No I didn't Lol....the person in the last one was darker.

my dear,am very fair!
it might be from the camera tho,but my real me is very fair!smiley
awon werey...lol!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 12:07am On May 05, 2016
Fynestboi:

Optional1 Demiladegold Lanicky Refiner

.....if he's fast enough!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by demiladegold(f): 12:08am On May 05, 2016
joseph1832:
Em, I don't want you patronizing google. That's why I need you awake to answer it within the space of 5 mins...

What sayeth thou?

now im scared...#shivers

just be quick about it
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by RebelliousDark: 12:08am On May 05, 2016
refiner:

thanks!

question1.

intelligence is not about your gender,tribe,country or sex!...it's personal and some are inborn!...

question2

unreasonable!...I don't support it!..if not because of anything,but it's against my belief!..God frowns at it,so it should be avoided!

question 3.
am a Chelsea fan!smileysmiley

thanks for your reply.
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by refiner(f): 12:08am On May 05, 2016
RebelliousDark:

Hmmm. I've got just one more question for you though. i hope you don't mind? why do you type in all black text? you do know it's quite difficult to read? tongue

smileysmileysmiley...my style!
Re: An Interview With Refiner,Optional1, Lanicky and Demiladegold by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:09am On May 05, 2016
refiner:

my dear,am very fair!

it might be from the camera tho,but my real me is very fair!smiley

awon werey...lol!

Okay o...smallie lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

Mr 2Kay Has A Message For Davido & Wizkid / Patience Ozokwor, Ini Edo, Kate Henshaw, Funke Akindele, Dakore, Racheal Oniga / Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.