Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage (2023 Views)

Married Guys; How Did You Cope During Your First Year In Marriage? / Husband, Wife In Shock After Giving Birth To Dwarf / How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by chelsea4su(f): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2006
cos in marriage bad times occurs sometimes ,how do husband react to this situation, i mean how do they cope with the stress, and how do wife manage in return,and tell us what happen next after breakthrough cheers,
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by Busta(f): 4:42am On Nov 18, 2006
howeva they feel is in between them as long as they don't get the kids involved.
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by harvey(m): 11:06am On Nov 22, 2006
There will be trials.but its takes endurance and the marriage as to be built on Jesus Christ as the foundation.so there can be the fear of God.cos where there is the fear of God understanding comes.in marriage as a man u have to learn to listen more than talk more.cos when u listen u digest then u say what u wanna say,but if u are quick to react,then problems will always arise.tolorance also.as a man u are not surppose to react to everything ur wife says.and wifes learn to tame ur tongue cos the bible says he who tames his tongue keeps his life.show love even when she is wrong.men we have to learn to bend and stop that men thing as the head of the house treating our wifes as slaves.they are the weaker vessel so the bible says.Husbands and wife cope with ups and downs in marriages trusting in God.and calling on the great teacher the Holy Spirit to come teach them how to make it work.cos we should learn to trust in the lord leaning not on our own understanding.Amen.
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by feelgood(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2006
Check the thread ' Tell us about your Marriage' For enlightenment

Be cool
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by lc123: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2006
oh that threads kool
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by chelsea4su(f): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2006
@harvard do you beleive that this is the time husband becomes more aggressive towards his loving wife
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by harvey(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2006
@Chelsea4su.

Thats crazy.why must a man be aggressive towards his loving wife?the wife should try to study his behavior to know whats causing or prompting the aggression.u know if he used to be loving and caring and suddenly become a bully.i think there is a problem in their communication link.Thats why as a man not everything a woman does u have to react to.women will still be women with their mouth and always bluffing.its unwise for man to transfer his stress on his wife.no.i think is wrong and women too should study their husband to the extent they should be able to notice every little change.cos some women are not wifes,their is check out the latest fashion.latest hair style and become an occasion lady.neglecting the feelings and communication bridge between her and her husband
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2006
marriage isn't a bed of roses.there are bound to be problems and misunderstanding,but what counts is not how many times they quarrel but how many times they make up after the quarrels.
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by English1(f): 12:14am On Dec 11, 2006
You have to talk to each other before you get too annoyed. If you wait until you are really upset or have been angry about something for weeks it is very hard to resolve the problem. If you talk about problems when they are still small then life is a lot easier.
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by Eurphoria(f): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2006
is everyone actually married here? only those that are married can tell us. Reason i say is i would like to know too like the poster for future reference. Someone just made a comment and i bet she is not married and didnt even answer the question **geez rolls eyes**
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by Mystique(f): 3:14pm On Dec 20, 2006
Well, i aint married (yet), but i'll definately like to know about d experience from someone who is smiley
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by aisha12(f): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2008
well i am married and i know very well that every marriage has its sweet and sour period it all depends on how you manage it and always remember not to count who says sorry always it is usual
Re: How Do Husband & Wife Cope During Trials,and Downs In Marriage by bluehorizo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2008
What is required is Patience,endurance and understanding. You should both should be strong to tackle the situation. If there is understanding i bet you will have a happy end.

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Takes Our Sex Life For Granted Now To Sleep Off / Update : Could My Wife Be Cheating Link : https://www.nairaland.com/3627194/could / I Know They Say Suicide Is Not An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.