Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Photo:of A Serious Issue On Campus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo:of A Serious Issue On Campus (813 Views)

Valentine: 7 Types Of Undergraduates You Will See On Campus On February 14 / please how do i go about this serious issue? advise please / This Girl Caused A Riot On Campus With Her Massive Backside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:of A Serious Issue On Campus by Zobski(m): 10:27am On May 04, 2016
Why do this happen in our campuses ,pls nairalanders air out your own views....

Re: Photo:of A Serious Issue On Campus by ikbnice(m): 10:31am On May 04, 2016
wetin be ya own? Just tell me.
Re: Photo:of A Serious Issue On Campus by Zobski(m): 10:42am On May 04, 2016
my own is dat u are involve in this art dats y ur heart,mind evrtin dey judge u.Repent #Ikbnice

1 Like

Re: Photo:of A Serious Issue On Campus by dhevid(m): 10:48am On May 04, 2016
lol
to the niqqa above me, how do you know he is involved? Nigerians sha

always persecuting
Re: Photo:of A Serious Issue On Campus by IamLEGEND1: 11:55am On May 04, 2016
and so?
Re: Photo:of A Serious Issue On Campus by obiorathesubtle: 12:33pm On May 04, 2016
and if you don't ask her out.. You might never get to hit that _pussy..

And we all know quality _pussy(that hasn't got em STDs, STIs, and aint for sale) is very hard to come by.. I mean, you can't just walk up to a female who isn't a ho(has a dangerously contagious _pussy) and say.. "Hey.. Let's go _fuck" and she'll say "okay".. You gatta go through lots of processes..

I know what you're thinking.. "Why don't you stick with FWBs??".. Well, for some reason.._fucking the person you're dating is kinda more pleasurable.. Iono why, but hey.. When you're in the pussy_popping business.. Who cares what their status are??!! They're all the same biyatches.. grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Dark Lips Try These 2 Natural Remedies / Do Gays Have Morals?? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.