Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! (1069 Views)

You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. / She Needs Ur Advice On Dis / R. Father Caught In Bed With Sister That Came For Deliverance (SEE PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by Timolanki(m): 1:21pm On May 04, 2016
A man came to marry one girl in my street 3 yrs ago and the following happened:
the man is wealthy and works in oil company in Abuja, these were the things the girl's family can tell of this man. Also, the man is from their village n the girl's parents + siblings pushed her to marry him. As a matter of fact, the girl's elder brother was bragging of how his in-law is gona pave way for him in the oil company.
The girl was in her final yr then (biochemistry) n the traditional marriage n wedding was put to hold. However, because of the pressure her mother was mounting on her nt to let this opportunity slip her, she started visiting the man in Abuja and b4 u knw it she was visibly pregnant. This affected her studies so much that she had to struggle to pass. She finally moved to Abuja to stay with the man and within that period she was delivered of a baby boy. She was later discharged n went home with her fiance but after few days, her baby was nowhere to b seen. She later learnt that her fiance was a cultist n the baby was one of d price he had to pay. I heard that the girl escaped death herself when she came back and narrated her experience to her family members. Her mother who was spreading the news everywhere that her pretty daughter is about to marry a millionaire was the first to course the man n all she could afford to her daughter was consolation. Her daughter was depressed for long n she felt ashamed coming out of her father's house. Infact, she was closely monitored for her nt to commit suicide. The girl has regained her confidence now n the man is back again begging for her forgiven, saying that he has repented and still interested in marrying her. Should she forgive n forget OR should she boot the man 's ass out of her father's compound? What's ur take?
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by Vinshu(f): 1:22pm On May 04, 2016
Forgiveness is a sign of weakness. It's pathetic.

She should not forgive neither should she forget as only a fool forgets.
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by Smellymouth: 1:24pm On May 04, 2016
This is super story/
a life of strife and sorrow/
this is super story /
of good food and housing/
a life of precious stones and gooood taste/
this is super story

This is super story grin

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

8 Likes

Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by obiorathesubtle: 1:26pm On May 04, 2016
ooh.. She wants to fall the second time before she learns her lesson baa?? No wahala.. Make she carry go..
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by madridguy(m): 1:28pm On May 04, 2016
This is what you get when you lost total faith in God and in your ability. Biochemistry student for God sake. Na God catch the girl and her I never chop family.

Not all glitters are gold.
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by GoldenJAT(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2016
some parents are the causes of many failed marriages!!! she has seen what ordinarily her eyes shouldn't have seen..... that man is coming to complete his mission. but nawa o, u de seek advice for anoda person!!! Just wondering.
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by berryice(f): 1:49pm On May 04, 2016
God dah gave her second chance to see dis day ain't stupid...she shouldn't go back biko...unless d family want to see her dead body
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by Timolanki(m): 2:06pm On May 04, 2016
GoldenJAT:
some parents are the causes of many failed marriages!!! she has seen what ordinarily her eyes shouldn't have seen..... that man is coming to complete his mission. but nawa o, u de seek advice for anoda person!!! Just wondering.
her elder brother is my friend n after telling me d recent devt i gave him my own view which is different from his so i decided to gather more opinions. Besides, the girl is also my friend so stop wondering.
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by GoldenJAT(m): 2:18pm On May 04, 2016
Timolanki:

her elder brother is my friend n after telling me d recent devt i gave him my own view which is different from his so i decided to gather more opinions. Besides, the girl is also my friend so stop wondering.
noted!pardon my curiosity. hope my advice helped in a way shawhen next you talk to him, be very blunt.... they are after money.... and not the girl's happiness.
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by Timolanki(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2016
GoldenJAT:
noted!pardon my curiosity. hope my advice helped in a way shawhen next you talk to him, be very blunt.... they are after money.... and not the girl's happiness.
yeah! Ur opinion helped a lot
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by MasterBaiter: 2:39pm On May 04, 2016
Smellymouth:
This is super story/ a life of strife and sorrow/ this is super story / of good food and housing/ a life of precious stones and gooood taste/ this is super story
This is super story grin
slyisaac,back me up here,bro.. WHERE THE FISHES DROWN / AND THE RIVER DIES OF THIRST/
this is super story/ THIS IS SUPER STORY... /

6 Likes

Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by Smellymouth: 2:59pm On May 04, 2016
MasterBaiter:
slyisaac,back me up here,bro..

WHERE THE FISHES DROWN /
AND THE RIVER DIES OF THIRST/

this is super story/
THIS IS SUPER STORY... /

... grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

... grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin

** masterbaiter**

•We are Nothing
But pencils in the hands of the creator•

Wale Adenuga presents

SUPER STORY

cheesy If anybody asks you.... Ts MIMZY forMiss Nairaland 2016 grin

6 Likes

Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by Ranchhoddas: 6:04pm On May 04, 2016
Group leader na which kind story be this?
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by Timolanki(m): 6:14pm On May 04, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Group leader na which kind story be this?
u don refuse to reveal ur self but i know u. IBORO..
Re: Help A Sister That Needs Ur Advice! by Ranchhoddas: 6:36pm On May 04, 2016
Timolanki:

u don refuse to reveal ur self but i know u. IBORO..
I know not what/who you talk about.

(1) (Reply)

A Story Of A Virgin Woman That Remains A Virgin After 20 Years Of Marriage / Boyfriend Behaves Strangely? / Which Part Of A Woman Do You Like Most (watch This Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.