Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. (4191 Views)

Are My Igbo Sister's That Wild? / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / See The Igbo Rev. Sister That Got Married Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol,I don't really know the cause of this,is it out of jealousy seeing that girl enjoying her brother or she don't like the girl attitude.

I think this is usual act with most girls.
so our beloved sister make Una tell us wetin be Una problem grin

1 Like

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by RoyalBlak007: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
♤i don't have
♤a $ister
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Blackhawk01: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
My male cousin once threatened my ex but they later turned out to be friends sha. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:
My male cousin once threatened my ex but they later turned out to be friends sha. cheesy
lol your cousin wanted to marry you before cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Blackhawk01: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol your cousin wanted to marry you before cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I'm his baby tongue

1 Like

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Kimcutie: 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm his baby tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol yeah my jnr sis does dat,we re really close pple think we re twins
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm his baby tongue
he don't want anyone to harm his baby girl

1 Like

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mazimee(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
I haven't really been in any serious relationship, but the female friends I have being with, all got along with my sister.

1 Like

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kimcutie:
grin
Why do you keep ff-ing and unFF-ing?

1 Like

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Blackhawk01: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
he don't want anyone to harm his baby girl

Kimcutie:
grin

Yeskeh.

I don't always like his girlfriends sha, especially the current babe. undecided angry undecided undecided
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Unik3030: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
my sis has always talk down on any girl I call my girlfriend, she only accepted one on d ground that she looked like ini edo only for the girl to lie to me that her dad is a minister. when her lie was busted,she said she meant minister of God. come see laughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
My sister (junior & only) caught us in the middle of the act sad , she was vexed & then she quickly pulled my díck outta my gf's pússy. Then she pulled by my hand outta the room sad

#Bond

grin

3 Likes

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yeskeh.

I don't always like his girlfriends sha, especially the current babe. undecided angry undecided undecided
na jealousy go kill you die cheesy
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Arabiandude: 4:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nobody have the right to question whoever I choose to be with or date.

1 Like

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Blackhawk01: 4:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
na jealousy go kill you die cheesy

Hehehehe. Very jealous oooo, especially when I like the person involved. My jealousy is outta this world but I'm sure it won't kill me. cheesy tongue
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
RB007:
My sister (junior & only) caught us in the middle of the act sad , she was vexed & then she quickly pulled my díck outta my gf's pússy. Then she pulled by my hand outta the room sad

#Bond

grin
lol funny,I don't believe you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Unik3030:
my sis has always talk down on any girl I call my girlfriend, she only accepted one on d ground that she looked like ini edo only for the girl to lie to me that her dad is a minister. when her lie was busted,she said she meant minister of God. come see laughter
that was the girls fault,lol it's very hard to bring a girl home that you sister especially the little sister will like ,they are always jealous.
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hehehehe. Very jealous oooo, especially when I like the person involved. My jealousy is outta this world but I'm sure it won't kill me. cheesy tongue
you too you are a lady so be praying that your boyfriend sister won't be that jealous knowing fully na you dey bleep his brother cheesy
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by DanseMacabre(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
Better sister a million times than mother o.
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
RB007:

#Bond

grin
Linus!. cheesy grin
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Blackhawk01: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
you too you are a lady so be praying that your boyfriend sister won't be that jealous knowing fully na you dey bleep his brother cheesy

I'm actually a very likeable person, anyone would find it difficult to pick ish with me except I give you a reason to sha. tongue kiss
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by RSVP: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
I've got 2 elder sis. I used to hate any guy that come closer to them cuz I can't stand my sisters being fvcked! I hate to admit one dude or more sad would grab my sisters yash and Fvck d hell outta dus chicks!!! Damn! E dey pain me gan dat time angry angry

But now.. I DON'T CARE CUZ ME SEF GO DO SOMEELSE SIS TONITE kiss

I remember one corper dey toast my sis one night... And me justdey vex dey plan to void d settings for ham.. Na so I go meet my sis. Sitddon for her lap hopping dis idiot go stop... Dis guy no stop jzt dey blow grammar.

I hear grammar till I fell asleep...only God knows what dat idiot did to me sister dat night angry

6 Likes

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
yeah i do... its not only my sisters, even my aunts are included..
I feel its because of the love they have for me..
They want the best for me, including the best girl for me, and this is why i try as much as possible to have the best female friends and girlfriends, the one that my sisters will give me a high five for.

2 Likes

Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm actually a very likeable person, anyone would find it difficult to pick ish with me except I give you a reason to sha. tongue kiss
have you come across someone that just hate you for no reason before?
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by michresa(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
hmmm
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Blackhawk01: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
have you come across someone that just hate you for no reason before?

Nope, I'm too busy giving attention to those that love me. kiss
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
RSVP:
I've got 2 elder sis. I used to hate any guy that come closer to them cuz I can't stand my sisters being fvcked! I hate to admit one dude or more sad would grab my sisters yash and Fvck d hell outta dus chicks!!! Damn! E dey pain me gan dat time angry angry

But now.. I DON'T CARE CUZ ME SEF GO DO SOMEELSE SIS TONITE kiss
na only bad guys dey fear say Dem go kpansh their sis,you sef the manipulate other girls yansh
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Nope, I'm too busy giving attention to those that love me. kiss
lol no matter how you avoid them ,they still gonna draw their hating attention towards you to notice grin

it's damn true hun smiley
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by Blackhawk01: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol no matter how you avoid them ,they still gonna draw their hating attention towards you to notice grin

Lol. Nope! I only notice happy people because I'm a happy child myself. kiss kiss
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
DrinkLimca:
yeah i do... its not only my sisters, even my aunts are included..
I feel its because of the love they have for me..
They want the best for me, including the best girl for me, and this is why i try as much as possible to have the best female friends and girlfriends, the one that my sisters will give me a high five for.
yours Na family love,make your family no come marry you shaa,or them go arrange marriage for you.
Re: You Ever Have That Sister That Will Always Frown At Your Girlfriend. by mrdickhead: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Nope! I only notice happy people because I'm a happy child myself. kiss kiss
this girl sef,so your husband cannot argue with you and win angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why British Ladies Mostly Fall For Love Scams -opinion / Man Proposes To Pretty Lady At Her Birthday Party But She Turns Him Down. Photos / I Still Dream About My Late Girlfriend. Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.