Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. (1143 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by ashewoboy(m): 2:09pm On May 04, 2016
Here is a platform for you to predict who will go home with the crown. Just the same way you make football predictions, you are allowed to predict the winner of 2016 miss nairaland contest.

It's gonna be mimzy. I've don my survey and i think mimzy deserves it. What abt you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 04, 2016
Who are the contestants? cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by SuperSuave(m): 2:14pm On May 04, 2016
Who is minizmie undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by tempem: 2:15pm On May 04, 2016
It's Lanicky's.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by ipledge10(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2016
I no fit shout

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 04, 2016
the odd of mimzy winning the award is 1.03

sai mimzy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by gbens2000(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2016
Take it or leave it this is the true winner.LADYJUL

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 04, 2016
ashewoboy:
Here is a platform for you to predict who will go home with the crown. Just the same way you make football predictions, you are allowed to predict the winner of 2016 miss nairaland contest.

It's gonna be mimzy. I've don my survey and i think mimzy deserves it. What abt you?
Baba as you talk am na so e be

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by IRserveMyComent(f): 2:40pm On May 04, 2016
When is the contest coming up?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by joseph1832(m): 2:59pm On May 04, 2016
KashyBaby:
Who are the contestants? cool
KashyBaby, our resident sugar mama. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 04, 2016
joseph1832:
KashyBaby, our resident sugar mama. tongue

Lol.. why u said that? grin ur big big mouth... tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Omotayor123(f): 3:04pm On May 04, 2016
cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by MadCow1: 3:05pm On May 04, 2016
This years competition is between Mimzy and Ivyy..

I spoke with Okija Juju to Contact the Gods and he said the Gods are with Ivyy..

So therefore.. Ivyy wins it Hands down..

Sorry Mimzy. grin

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by joseph1832(m): 3:39pm On May 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol.. why u said that? grin ur big big mouth... tongue
Care to see how big my mouth really is? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 04, 2016
joseph1832:
Care to see how big my mouth really is? grin

Lol.. grin like a catfish mouth with whiskers on it? tongue grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by joseph1832(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol.. grin like a catfish mouth with whiskers on it? tongue grin
So you care to see what my catfish mouth with whiskers can do to you? I guarantee it will make you catch your breath, then the next thing you'll say is... "Oh my gawd" LOL. wink grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by misspicy(f): 4:55pm On May 04, 2016
joseph1832:
So you care to see what my catfish mouth with whiskers can do to you? I guarantee it will make you catch your breath, then the next thing you'll say is... "Oh my gawd" LOL. wink grin
Please we have minors in this room

kindly get a room undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by apotek: 5:11pm On May 04, 2016
MadCow1:
This years competition is between Mimzy and Ivyy..

I spoke with Okija Juju to Contact the Gods and he said the Gods are with Ivyy..

So therefore.. Ivyy wins it Hands down..

Sorry Mimzy. grin

The gods are with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by firstking01(m): 5:40pm On May 04, 2016
ashewoboy:

You don talkam finish now, wetin again you wan heargrin...opponents won't like this thread just watch and see.

Cc esosa...Smellymouth...SlyIsaac...IamLegend1...MimzificationTiTakeOver.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Kaira333: 6:14pm On May 04, 2016
Although I fine pass all these girls but I think mimzy is d finest among them

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by ALAGA1: 7:45pm On May 04, 2016
olihilistic:
the odd of mimzy winning the award is 1.03

sai mimzy

Mimzy 1.03 vs Away 12.20 cheesy

Sure bet

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by ALAGA1: 7:53pm On May 04, 2016
MadCow1:
This years competition is between Mi.mzy and Ivy.y..

I spoke with Okija Ju.ju to Contact the Gods and he said the Gods are with Iv.yy..

So therefore.. Iv.yy wins it Hands down..

Sorry Mimz.y. grin

The defunct okija shrine? grin

Amadioha oooo!!! Amadioha, I beseech thee!

Here is my Kolanut!Bia rie nri..Ikuku amanoya

Obata obie!!Akwakwuru!!Dike na'gha

who is your choice!? lipsrsealed undecided

Mimzy? Mimzy is the choice of the gods then..
Even the gods are MIMZYFIED cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by MasterBaiter: 8:08pm On May 04, 2016
Mimzy taking home that crown like it was grocery.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by joseph1832(m): 8:29pm On May 04, 2016
misspicy:

Please we have minors in this room

kindly get a room undecided
Did anybody ask you your age when you registered on this forum? If your answer is no, then please mind your business.

Thank you. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by bibijay123(f): 9:44pm On May 04, 2016
lanicky
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 04, 2016
ALAGA1:

Mimzy 1.03 vs Away 12.20 cheesy
Sure bet

baba your head done well
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 26, 2016
Kaira333:
Although I fine pass all these girls but I think mimmzy is d finest among them

Ivyy is the prettiest grin

www.nairaland.com/ivyy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 26, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by ashewoboy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lalasticlala, bookmark this page. So when the winner of miss nairaland is announced, you will take the thread to front page and declare that ashewoboy predicted correctly.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by ivyT(f): 12:49am On Jun 25, 2016
selvad:

Ivyy is the prettiest grin
www.nairaland.com/ivyy

yes o

na ivyy sure pass 'bout ryt nw
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest: Make Your Prediction Here. by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? / Please Help Me Is This A Scam? Urgent Please / Official Opening Of "My Hoe Story Show"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.