Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,171 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? (1147 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Three Things A Girl Demanded From Her Boyfriend Before Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by anthay: 7:08am On May 05, 2016
Hi Nairalander! Please don't start insulting, I just want you to advice in brief.
She suddenly broke up with me without any good reasons. All my effort to draw her back prove abortive. She keeps saying she has gotten another man. To my surprise, she called very early today telling me that she needs to pay a certain amount in school and it closing tomorrow. I told her I have the money but can't give her because I'm no more in control and she remains mute. What do I do please? Could this be scam of the highest other? Thankssssss
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by gabinogem(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2016
Please how old is she btw?
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by Ahmed0336(m): 7:10am On May 05, 2016
God loves cheerful givers tongue
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by dammytosh: 7:10am On May 05, 2016
Be a mature guy.

Give it to her. It is more painful for her than you not giving her.

If you don't give her, she will sort herself out and be like "Bleep him. I know i can do without him"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 05, 2016
baba help me with the money. in case you go send her
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by babs01(m): 7:11am On May 05, 2016
So u still av ur ex contact, nawah 4 u o
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by nigeriancritic1(m): 7:12am On May 05, 2016
anthay:
Hi Nairalander! Please don't start insulting, I just want you to advice in brief.
She suddenly broke up with me without any good reasons. All my effort to draw her back prove abortive. She keeps saying she has gotten another man. To my surprise, she called very early today telling me that she needs to pay a certain amount in school and it closing tomorrow. I told her I have the money but can't give her because I'm no more in control and she remains mute. What do I do please? Could this be scam of the highest other? Thankssssss
Let your response remain as it is. Do not stretch it!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by anthay: 7:13am On May 05, 2016
Baba, she be 23 years of age
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by Marlvin(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2016
If you have the money, give it to her. but don't try to lure her back, move on with your life. It's called 'maturity'.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by babs01(m): 7:17am On May 05, 2016
dammytosh:
Be a mature guy.

Give it to her. It is more painful for her than you not giving her.

If you don't give her, she will sort herself out and be like "Bleep him. I know i can do without him"
u get sense so?

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by donbenedict(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2016
So is the new boyfrnd dat broke she cannot ask him for money? If u gv her dat money u are the greatest fool ever liveth

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by marsoden: 7:31am On May 05, 2016
Marlvin:
If you have the money, give it to her. but don't try to lure her back, move on with your life. It's called 'maturity'.

Don't give it to her. There is nothing "mature" in giving it to her. If you give it to her, she would complete the "act" of leaving you and still address you as an "olodo"

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by anthay: 7:33am On May 05, 2016
Alright brooo
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by Marlvin(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2016
marsoden:

Don't give it to her. There is nothing "mature" in giving it to her. If you give it to her, she would complete the "act" of leaving you and still address you as an "olodo"

He should do that as a favour, not a way of buying back her affection.

#haveaheart
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 05, 2016
If i were u, i will just give her half of the money so as to learn in a hard way
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by Marlvin(m): 7:37am On May 05, 2016
babs01:

u get sense so?

You shouldn't insult someone just cos he doesn't flow with your line of thoughts, thats foolery.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by marsoden: 7:38am On May 05, 2016
Marlvin:

He should do that as a favour, not a way of buying back her affection.

#haveaheart

The #haveaheart# should be addressed to the lady, not the guy. Do you know if the guy is emotionally hurt? Does the lady care about that? Apparently, she doesn't and never would.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by greatbrian(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2016
All she sees u as s a maga. Wake up. U r no scholarship board
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 05, 2016
Instead of giving her the money, is better you call your sister whether junior or senior, pay the money into her account to use and buy the things she needs. Your ex only remembered you because of the money, do not be a fool to give her the money.

My ex once asked me for money, I laughed at her, she has seen a fool to cater for her while her boyfriend is there.

Once an ex always an ex, you can talk with her only when she calls but giving out financial aids is a CAPITAL NO for me.

If not for the money she won't have contacted you.

Use your brain @ Op not your heart or any self pity. I see you giving her the money though the way your thread sound.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by Marlvin(m): 7:47am On May 05, 2016
marsoden:

The #haveaheart# should be addressed to the lady, not the guy. Do you know if the guy is emotionally hurt? Does the lady care about that? Apparently, she doesn't and never would.

I understand your point. It's left for the latter to decide whether to lend a helping hand or turn his back on her. I wouldn't blame him.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by rosieluv(f): 8:11am On May 05, 2016
Oma307:
If i were u, i will just give her half of the money so as to learn in a hard way
my thought tho
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by CaptainRahl(m): 10:33am On May 05, 2016
Doxie69:
Instead of giving her the money, is better you call your sister whether junior or senior, pay the money into her account to use and buy the things she needs. Your ex only remembered you because of the money, do not be a fool to give her the money.

My ex once asked me for money, I laughed at her, she has seen a fool to cater for her while her boyfriend is there.

Once an ex always an ex, you can talk with her only when she calls but giving out financial aids is a CAPITAL NO for me.

If not for the money she won't have contacted you.

Use your brain @ Op not your heart or any self pity. I see you giving her the money though the way your thread sound.
baba u too get sense joooor. @op should give d money to any of his sisters or better still,op shld go and give it to any helpless beggar on d street bc they need it more than ur ex.

Btw,@op doesn't ur ex have parents?... Where is her new bf??...just asking
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by dammytosh: 11:35am On May 05, 2016
babs01:

u get sense so?

Sorry .

My post is not for broke ass and aggressive Mofos.

I am talking about someone who can afford it without blinking.
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Demanded From Me. Please What Do I Do? by Ifakiland(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2016
op if u give her dat money, I'll look for, I'll find u and I'll fvck u with a stick...cos ud be a bish nigger if u do. y d hell do u still av her number? nigger man d fvck up, go drink some beer, fvck some gals, and get over d hoe. its no more ur business if she makes it in life or not. she an ex, no more a known organism.

(1) (Reply)

Married And Graduated Same Day! / Guys, Can U Invite A Girl To Ur House Without The Intention Of Sleepin With Her? / What Makes You Mad About Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.