Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C (16321 Views)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding / Cute Guy Looking 4 True Love, But No Sex Till Marriage(with Pics) / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Marriage/ Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
numerouno01. No that's me in my profile picture.
liar cheesy.but seriously u can pass as her doppelganger

Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by chidarlus(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•*Yes I know that you and society both your (Nigeria)
And mine(usa) are gender biased when it comes to sex and virginity.
Still don't make it fact or right
u sure have a way of opening up new topics miss..........been sexual has nothing at all to do with gender bias or gender inequality.....its just the way nature designed it to be...so if you think its not factual or right, u take it up with mother nature....she just might listen to you and .............
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 08, 2016
numerouno01:
liar cheesy.but seriously u can pass as her doppelganger
*°•I don't look like that woman.
Re: No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C by estelle6763: 9:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Sex does not make a marriage.
So if you find someone you wanna marry, you try them out, they aren't what you want ,you dump them?
Do it with another person? Dump them too
And so on?
Or you dump someone you claim to love because their "pee pee" is small?
How many people that you tested have you married?
..Until you test everybody.

This is part of why we have more divorces than before.
People marry for the wrong reasons.

If you marry someone that supposedly has all you want in bed, what if the person gets sick and maybe they can't be sexually active? Or they get impotent, you'll leave the person abi or cheat on them?
Or when the marriage gets old and sex is like out of it for one person, what happens ? Smh.

Sex is just a cherry on top of marriage.
You do not "test" people, they're worth more than their sexuality and vagina/penis.
Nobody tests brand new cars because you love and take it how it is, you only test used cars.
Marriage is about two people coming together, not two sex organs.

Before marriage, you both can go to the hospital to check each other and all that if you're about sex, you can't "test" anyone better than a professional.
Or if it's after marriage, you find out your partner has a problem, you stay with each other and work through the treatment and all.

If you cheat on someone or leave just because of sex, then it means you never even loved the person, it's good sef, just be going, let true love come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Most Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Ladies Who Attend These Churches? / Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. / Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.