Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. (16342 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Tribe With The Most Caring Men / Boys / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by smile4kenn(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2006
Igbo men are among 3 most handsome men in africa and they are the most handsome in Nigeria. There is no fact that u can use in denying this. Igbo men are also the most caring of all in Nigeria. They respect other's feelings and will always have time for their partners.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Cristally(f): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2006
True and FACT

grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Sijien(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2006
orji kalu!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by nilla(f): 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2006
dem don come again oh smiley
Caring i can give to them. but handsome lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2006
I get a big kick out of all these Igbo threads.
Na wa o.
and nilla, I see you like hanging out in these areas just like me.
We have handsome Igbo men and also ugly ones like other tribes do.
No man is ugly though, as long as he has the right attitudes and the much needed greens in his pocket smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2006
Sijien:

orji kalu!

what do you mean?
At least he beats OBJ hands down in the beauty department lol
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Aggressa(m): 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2006
grin grin @smile4ken,
I was about to move on to another post when I noticed you are a guy(?). It's either you are insecure, or you are just plainly vain, or you are probably still "in the closet" having secret 'down-lows'.
Real 'O.G' guys of any tribe - I mean self-confident, secure, heterosexual playas who keep it real  wink wink - we don't talk about which guys are handsome, caring, nice etc,,,,,,yuck!!! sad sad. We simply do our thingy because looks dont matter; we keep the family happy, do our jobs well, help kids on the street etc, rather than hang around nairaland comparing 'sizes'.  angry
Better come out of the 'closet', bro. grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by nilla(f): 12:04am On Nov 02, 2006
babyosisi my dear thats how boring nairaland has become i have started responding to all topics.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 02, 2006
Igbo men are great! Better recognize! grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by nilla(f): 10:46pm On Nov 02, 2006
undecided
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Sijien(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2006
babyosisi:

what do you mean?
At least he beats OBJ hands down in the beauty department lol

seun make we turn dis tin 2 vote. obj and kalu na who fine pass? for me na obj!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by sy2000(f): 10:27pm On May 06, 2007
na lie. Even if igbo men are the most handsome men in Nigeria, i think a girl should be the one to post the topic cause i think a guy can't state that other guys are cute unless if the guy is gay. @ smile4kenn am not sayin your gay but i think a girl should be the one to state that.  To me i think igbo men are cute but not the cutest in Nigeria abeg.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:07am On May 07, 2007
@smile4Kenn

ARE YOU SAYING THAT CUZ YOU IGBO.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by WesleyanA(f): 2:35am On May 07, 2007
igbos = more testosterone/ bulky (maybe the "eba igbo" j/k)
yorubas = ridiculously cuteeeeee

disclaimer: this is just a generalization based on some of the guys i know.

YOUNGDICE$:

@smile4Kenn

ARE YOU SAYING THAT CUZ YOU IGBO.

duh!! what do you think. lol
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by LoVeBoOBS: 3:17am On May 07, 2007
Igbo Men my ass grin grin grin fine for where with those big ass head LMAO
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:05pm On May 07, 2007
i don't blame her posting this amin evrybody on his tribe side.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 07, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

Igbo Men my ass grin grin grin fine for where with those big ass head LMAO

I will take a big head anyday than those massive eleven eleven tribal marks grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by lionheart(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2007
Nah, Edo guys are the best looking guys in naija smiley wink
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2007
@babyosisi (f)

that's bleeped up how u gonna treat him like that.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by mohadana: 8:23pm On May 07, 2007
igbo guys can be cute,but their big head na wa.one thing i notice about igbo people, they like to claim every title,but when you want to talk about the onitsha drug dealing ,and 419 stuffs, they will be doing the blame game.@ topic every tribe have their moment.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by LoVeBoOBS: 11:47pm On May 07, 2007
babyosisi:

I will take a big head anyday than those massive eleven eleven tribal marks grin grin grin
too bad people with tribal marks still love handsome unlike your Igbo guys with a four corner head, and one bone come out from both left and right
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by anusule(m): 11:52pm On May 07, 2007
angry who says. na dem w*w* pass

pls, no hating
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by LoVeBoOBS: 12:18am On May 08, 2007
anusule:

angry who says. na them w*w* pass

please, no hating
Are u igbo or what grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by anusule(m): 12:29am On May 08, 2007
i said na dem w*w* pass. smiley cool
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by LoVeBoOBS: 12:33am On May 08, 2007
anusule:

i said na them w*w* pass. smiley cool
lol u are so right cheesy cheesy cheesy they wowo like hell LMAO
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by YOUNGDICEs(m): 2:49am On May 08, 2007
am hausa i get anychick i want,just like my pops.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 2:57am On May 08, 2007
Haters, if you were eating right, your head will be growing accordingly!

WesleyanA:

igbos = more testosterone/ bulky (maybe the "eba igbo" j/k)
yorubas = ridiculously cuteeeeee

Hater, chiks like bulky and testesterone, who wants a sticky wusss?, lol

HATERS ALL OVER. . .RECOGNIZE I SAY!
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by LoVeBoOBS: 3:03am On May 08, 2007
Donzman:

Emirates

There is nothing to to hate on your igbo guys big heads cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,u guys are wowo
like my cute-ass quoted wowo+wowo=chei cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, all am trying to say is IGBO GUYS ARE UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by ayefele200(m): 3:25am On May 08, 2007
LoVeBoOBS:

Emirates

There is nothing to to hate on your igbo guys big heads cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy,u guys are wowo
like my cute-ass quoted wowo+wowo=chei cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, all am trying to say is IGBO GUYS ARE UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

only God knows how awful u look life,

@topic
Yoruba are cute,caring,rich,God fearing, all sort of good things that complete gal/girl could have, chei i exhibit the qualities too, kiss kiss
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by DeGlory(f): 3:34am On May 08, 2007
well i think it is not about Igbo , Yoruba or Hausa.
Its just all about personalities cos one man´s meat is another man´s poison
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by Nobody: 6:34am On May 08, 2007
DeGlory:

well i think it is not about Igbo , Yoruba or Hausa.
Its just all about personalities because one man´s meat is another man´s poison

Hater. . .You're right it's not about Yoruba or Hausa, it's about Igbo, Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring.
Re: Igbo Men Are The Most Handsome Men In Nigera. Also Most Caring. by WesleyanA(f): 11:13am On May 08, 2007
Donzman:

Hater, chiks like bulky and testesterone, who wants a sticky wusss?, lol

HATERS ALL OVER. . .RECOGNIZE I SAY!

shut up! tongue
i bet you're a skinny wusss yourself.

anyways, to me, bulky is disgusting. esp when they have hair all over their large heads and face. etc. and they look way older than their age. early puberty i guess.
anyways, that's nasty. i guess some other girls like it. lol

tall & slim/average is awesome esp. if he's cute too. most of nigerian guys i've met that fit this description were Yoruba. lucky for me.

of course like i said, this is a generalization based on Nigerians I've met.

oh. never mind. the opposite was true when i was in nigeria. except the Yoruba guys were still cuteee kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Seen Any Thin Lady With A Big Breast Like This Before? / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup / Hottest World Leader: Sexy Bikini Photos Of First Female President Of Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.