Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,069 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? (78272 Views)

'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Become A Globally Relevant B.sc And M.sc Certificate Holder With Acca Qualificat / The Nigerian Army Salary Structure: How Much Is A Nigerian Soldier Paid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Dskillful(m): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
[quote author=troublemakea post=109866507]

That's commission.... That's another way to join, we are still saying the same thing apart from those methods if you go to DEPOT you will passout as a private soldier.
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Dskillful(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
heykims:

A huge lie.
As a matter of fact, a graduate who enters the system via short course is senior to a fresh NDA graduate.
The huge advantage of NDA graduates is that they enter the system at a very young age and attain the highest rank possible before retirement. Therefore, majority of the senior most officers are NDA graduates.

Bros we are still saying the same thing. Be it short service commission, Executive commissioner etc are various means of commissioning and but if u don't follow those processes to join the system and you decide to join from Depot you will passout as a private soldier. You gerit?

1 Like

Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by heykims(m): 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dskillful:

Bros we are still saying the same thing. Be it short service commission, Executive commissioner etc are various means of commissioning and but if u don't follow those processes to join the system and you decide to join from Depot you will passout as a private soldier. You gerit?
Yea gorrit
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Tenifayo23: 6:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Haines:

I want to join navy please help me
Just obtain the form whenever it is out. Navy is very easy to join but very competitive due to the limited slot. Just ensure you meet the requirements and you are good to go.
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Tenifayo23: 6:18am On Feb 03, 2022
kponkedenge:

What of with an Msc?
MSc will place you in the officer cadre and not other rank. However, you will be categorise together with those that entered with BSc or HND
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Tenifayo23: 6:32am On Feb 03, 2022
troublemakea:

He'll be wasting his time if he don't know anyone from the rank of a Colonel personally
Lol. Most people still don't get the way things work. Military is very competitive no doubt but there is place for merit. You need not know anybody before joining military. Just ensure you meet the requirements and do your best during the enlistment/recruitment process. Let me site an example, some years ago when I went for enlistment, there were some ladies and guys behaving as if they have gotten the job already all because of there so called connection. There's even a guy from my state who never failed of reminding us that a minister is the one sponsoring him. I was looking for these same set of people after some of us were evicted because of medical and certificates issue but to my suprise, they were all evicted as well with next to nothing done by their so called connect. Some of us without the connect still made. So just believe and do your thing. After all, what will be will be.
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Tenifayo23: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2022
kernniejay:
Age may not be on his side by the time he finishes his education, you know how this things work.
Okay o. We can only advice but can't force him to choose. The ultimate decision still lies with him.

1 Like

Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Tenifayo23: 6:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Lots of wrong info here. However, there's a limit to how far I can go else I would have made some clarification.
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by rhames(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2022
AlphaStyles:
am not talking of ssc am talking about direct entry with jamb

You start from year one
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Haines: 11:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tenifayo23:

Just obtain the form whenever it is out. Navy is very easy to join but very competitive due to the limited slot. Just ensure you meet the requirements and you are good to go.
Okay thanks.. Are you an ahoy?
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Olateju07: 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
if I apply and join Nigeria Navy with my ND2 cert. I get it right m going to be a seaman which is (other Post/Recruit)

My question is......if I further more education after joining with ND cert.........and I proceed to obtain my HND cert......by then can I change from

�Non commissioned officer to a commission officer
�So I would be able to obtain the rank of commander, captain etc...

Pls Bosses I need answer Asap������
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Sarwhite(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2023
Pls what rank will Nigeria Airforce give to someone who is having both Professional Diploma and National Diploma in medical line
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Paffie: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2023
Please help me out what if an individual went for Air Force recruitment as a OND holder but couldn’t provide is certificate because the school haven’t given it out but later one when the individual is done with the recruitment training unfortunately certificate as be release and result as been released too can the individual later on provide is certificate can the individual further more with is HND then after is HND time can he be transferred out of the uncommission officer to the commissioned officer
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by rhames(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
My very good friend wants to join the Nigerian Army next year, by then he must have completed his National Diploma programme. I know he won't be taken as a recruit, but what rank would he occupy(if any), and what advantage would he get over an SSCE holder?

Finish his HND and apply for Direct Short Service at the Nigeria Defence academy for 18 months and become a sub lieutenant instead of going to become army professional gateman.

If you are lucky they can post you to the border and if you are not lucky they can send you to Maiduguri or transfer you from gate to gate.

Good luck
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Prince3237: 8:11am On Jan 14
i have a degree but i want to apply for the navy using ssce to apply because I think it will be more easier than apply for short service. i know i will start as an ordinary seaman but after 4 years if i tender my certificate will i be able to get promoted to higher rank
Re: What Rank Would An ND2 Certificate Holder Occupy In The Nigerian Army? by Tenifayo23: 9:05am On Jan 14
Bros no try am. Na premium tears go end am. Your degree or nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries / CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) / Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.