Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf (778 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / See What I Saw As My Gf Dp On Whatsapp (picture Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by Kenog4real(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2016
I met this gal in my 200l days when she was doing her A'levels and ever since then we've been good friends. As at that time, she was dating a guy and because of that she doesn't talk about anything related to relationship(romance, sex etc) all because she's dating(i.e strictly for her bf). So because of this and the way she was brought up(the get inside type), there are lot she doesn't know.
So as a friend, I tried letting know somethings, took her out, I became the first guy he will pay a visit because of the trust, wen she came, it was strictly handshake all in the name of her dating someone. Not to prolong the story, we started dating officially last year. Am in my finals now and she's in 300l. We've go so much into ourselves that she was already saying we hold on till we marry each other. It's not as if I dnt like the idea because she just too perfect for me(so decent and above all a Virgin). I told her if God wants it like that, then it's going to happen.
Two weeks ago, she sent me a message telling me she doesn't have feelings for me anymore and she doesn't know why. I first thought it's the guys that are on her neck because she do update me about how guys do disturb her (there was a time a guy tried impressing her by sending his naked pictur to her) and also maybe her friends have told her somethings but she said none of the above. She said she just feel like being alone and that I should do something about it to get the feelings back. This is where I need u people, I've tried my best and I want you all also to help me out on what to do. Our relationship is not based on sex because that's what she wants and I respect her for that. I need your opinions and suggestions.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by Emodeee: 6:26pm On May 04, 2016
She wants you to fvck her.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by GoldenJAT(m): 6:32pm On May 04, 2016
tell her same!!! that your feelings for her has also wane..... see if she puts in any effort 2 bring bk the good times... if she doesn't, move on. that girl will so explore the world eh!
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by iceberylin(m): 6:40pm On May 04, 2016
Incase you can't see
[size=20pt]
Emodeee:
She wants you to fvck her.
[/size]
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:43pm On May 04, 2016
cheesy my siggy shud b able 2 give u an advice...
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by benega: 6:51pm On May 04, 2016
1)ur not spicing up d relationship(a money thing) or
2) she wants to kpansh kpansh kpansh...
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 04, 2016
let me get this straight, you forced a breakup between her and her former boyfriend so she could be yours,

now someone else is doing the same to you.

well, what did you expect. if she could dump her ex for you, be sure that she WILL dump you for someone else. which she has anyway.

time to move on.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by Pheals(f): 6:58pm On May 04, 2016
If you don't have good advice ....outta thread pls undecided ...a won were 100% !!

Op need advice pls!

Hope the person below me can help?
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by neejay1986(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2016
Pheals:
If you don't have good advice ....outta thread pls undecided ...a won were 100% !!

Op need advice pls!

Hope the person below me can help?

Sure!
laughing..... some people Ehn...
They can be very funny!
Anyways, I've not read your epistle, I'll go back and do that, then I will come and help as stated by the poster above.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2016
Ioannes:
let me get this straight, you forced a breakup between her and her former boyfriend so she could be yours,

now someone else is doing the same to you.

well, what did you expect. if she could dump her ex for you, be sure that she WILL dump you for someone else. which she has anyway.

time to move on.

Word!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by Emmanuel999(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2016
Op. Something is really bothering her. calm her down, in a cool, nice and sexy voice, tell her to open up to you, what's really the problem, maybe she wants to change the relationship to start having sex with you, feeling the urge to do so but can't really tell you cause you guys are in no sex relationship, maybe due to advise from peer groups, etc or something else. Reassure her that you will always be there for her both in good and in bad times. Always pet her and let her feel safe with you always. BUT make sure you did not steal her from her man cause another person will definitely still her from you, that's called kARMA. Wish you the best of luck.
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by Kenog4real(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2016
I won't say forced her to break up with her with her ex. Although av asked her out several times bt no positive ans. It was when I never expected it she came with a positive ans. She was now the one telling reminding me of everything we've done together cos I was never in support of the breakup
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Help Concerning My Gf by oshe11: 9:52pm On May 04, 2016
u taught ha tins she didnt no dat ha guy kudnt teach ha, u made ha see d oda syd of life, hence she left ha guy 4 U 'willingly'

now someone is teaching ha abt d oda syd of life(sex) n she wants to willingly leave U 4 him

LAST BULLET: She is not a VIRGIN by ORIGINALITY, She is A Virgin as a result of lack of OPPORTUNITY

She wants U to spice tins Up by adding a NEW INGREDIENT(SEX) inside The STEW(UR RELATIONSHIP)

(1) (Reply)

If This Was You, What Would You Have Done? / I Love Girls Who Dominate Guys / Shocking!!! Adekunle Gold Reveal Secrets About Olamide & YBNL Group. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.