Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (42387 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship / My Relationship Has Been Full Of Tears: Please Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 6:37pm On May 04, 2016
Relationships keep us going at times.We allow ourselves to completely trust and love our partner in a relationship.However, there's no point to being in a relationship that has no future.It's better to walk alone than to walk into a wall while walking with someone.

Here are seven signs that show your current relationship has no future.

1. You Have Started Finding Other People Attractive Than Your Partner

Do you feel the need to check out other people and then end up finding them more attractive than your partner? Do you feel guilt in doing so? If this is really happening to you then stop and ask yourself if you really need to stay with the person you're with.You're not even feeling belonged then what's the point of dragging it?

2. Your Partner Thoughts Don't Come In Your Head

You don't have to be obsessive and I'm definitely not preaching that, buh did you just spend your day without even thinking of him or her once? There's no how you will be in a relationship without thinking of your partner unless your relationship is weak and feeble.

3. Your Partner Doesn't Respect You

If your partner doesn't know how to respect you, what makes you think that he will respect you at some point? Respect should be a major character display in a relationship.Respect is a point that shouldn't be compromised upon.NEVER!

4. Always Fighting
A little amount of arguments is healthy for relationships buh if you guys can't sit together without fighting then you need to assess things.Fighting all the time will not take you anywhere.

5. Your Partner's Friends Don't Know That You Exist

Your partner should be proud of having you and he or she doesn't have to keep it a secret.When you're in love with someone, you atleast mention them infront of your friends.However, if his friends don't know you exist or you've never met them, you really need to ask him or her if he or she is serious or not.If not, please quickly take a Yabaleft.

6. Always Forgetting What You Tell Him/Her

If he or she forgets little things like "Your name and Surname" "Your birth date".You deserve attention and you deserves a boyfriend or girlfriend who remembers things that you tell him.If he forgets little things, do you really think he will remember the major things?

7. You Don't See Long-Term Potential

You should be able to envision a happy future together.If you don't see a future together at all, it maybe time for you to move on.

NB
Being in a relationship has some effects and signs to watch for, so you won't end up with a broken heart.There's nothing like "Managing in a relationship".Please don't try to manage him or her, there are others potential man or woman waiting for you down there.

If you're seeing these signs in your current relationship, I'd advice you to work things out between each other or just call it a Quit.

List Compiled And Written By
DanceVille

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 04, 2016
grin lemme ask my baby love hifaif1 if these allegations are all true tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by Pheals(f): 6:48pm On May 04, 2016
What's relationship? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 6:50pm On May 04, 2016
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 6:51pm On May 04, 2016
Pheals:
What's relationship? undecided
Lemme help you ask.
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by busterr(m): 6:56pm On May 04, 2016
let me ask teebillz if he saw those signs. brb

31 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by Mediapace: 7:00pm On May 04, 2016
Don't you sleep ?
KashyBaby:
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by finalboss1(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2016
DanceVille:
Relationships keep us going at times.We allow ourselves to completely trust and love our partner in a relationship.However, there's no point to being in a relationship that has no future.It's better to walk alone than to walk into a wall while walking with someone.

Here are seven signs that show your current relationship might has no future.

1. You Have Started Finding Other People Attractive Than Your Partner

Do you feel the need to check out other people and then end up finding them more attractive than your partner? Do you feel guilt in doing so? If this is really happening to you then stop and ask yourself if you really need to stay with the person you're with.You're not even feeling belonged then what's the point of dragging it?

2. Your Partner Thoughts Don't Come In Your Head

You don't have to be obsessive and I'm definitely not preaching that, buh did you just spend your day without even thinking of him or her once? There's no how you will be in a relationship without thinking of your partner unless your relationship is weak and feeble.

3. Your Partner Doesn't Respect You

If your partner doesn't know how to respect you, what makes you think that he will respect you at some point? Respect should be a major character display in a relationship.Respect is a point that shouldn't be compromised upon.NEVER!

4. Always Fighting
A little amount of arguments is healthy for relationships buh if you guys can't sit together without fighting then you need to assess things.Fighting all the time will not take you anywhere.

5. Your Partner's Friends Don't Know That You Exist

Your partner should be proud of having you and he or she doesn't have to keep it a secret.When you're in love with someone, you atleast mention them infront of your friends.However, if his friends don't know you exist or you've never met them, you really need to ask him or her if he or she is serious or not.If not, please quickly take a Yabaleft.

6. Always Forgetting What You Tell Him/Her

If he or she forgets little things like "Your name and Surname" "Your birth date".You deserve attention and you deserves a boyfriend or girlfriend who remembers things that you tell him.If he forgets little things, do you really think he will remember the major things?

7. You Don't See Long-Term Potential

You should be able to envision a happy future together.If you don't see a future together at all, it maybe time for you to move on.

NB
Being in a relationship has some effects and signs to watch for, so you won't end up with a broken heart.There's nothing like "Managing in a relationship".Please don't try to manage him or her, there are others potential man or woman waiting for you down there.

If you're seeing these signs in your current relationship, I'd advice you to work things out between each other or just call it a Quit.

List Compiled And Written By
DanceVille

Cc:lalasticlala.. Please can you help me to give this thread a wider view.
i hv problem with nb 4
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by esxty(f): 7:02pm On May 04, 2016
if this is it,then my relationship has future

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 7:03pm On May 04, 2016
finalboss1:
i hv problem with nb 4
What's the problem boss?
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 7:04pm On May 04, 2016
esxty:
if this is it,then my relationship has future
That's good dear....
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 7:05pm On May 04, 2016
busterr:
Meaning?
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by Pheals(f): 7:07pm On May 04, 2016
DanceVille:
Lemme help you ask.
OK sir am waiting....
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by hifaif1: 7:12pm On May 04, 2016
KashyBaby:

They are very very true, my love!!!
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 04, 2016
My Ifemi is the best.E-connection at its peak wink
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 7:23pm On May 04, 2016
Pheals:
OK sir am waiting....
The Guy is not answering me.

Directing me to Google.
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 7:24pm On May 04, 2016
dovelike:
My Ifemi is the best.E-connection at its peak wink
Hmm! Me jealous little.
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by finalboss1(m): 7:27pm On May 04, 2016
DanceVille:
What's the problem boss?
me nd my gurl..with fight alot..she dnt take fins easy with me..but dat does nt mean we both dnt hv future right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 04, 2016
DanceVille:
Hmm! Me jealous little.
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 7:32pm On May 04, 2016
finalboss1:
me nd my gurl..with fight alot..she dnt take fins easy with me
Hmm!

What leads her to fighting with you boss? And did you know her temperament?.
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
[quote author=Angelberry post=45314770][/quote]Evening Berry!

What did you think about the thread? *My Nl crush*
*Grin*
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 04, 2016
Is it really worth the stress?
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 04, 2016
DanceVille:
Evening Berry!

What did you think about the thread? *My Nl crush*

*Grin*
you are right swthrt
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by finalboss1(m): 7:54pm On May 04, 2016
DanceVille:
Hmm!

What leads her to fighting with you boss? And did you know her temperament?.
her bestie is a guy nd i didn't support it..cause ama jealous type ..any time ah bring up issues like dat... i don enter wahala be dat.
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
Angelberry:
you are right swthrt
Wow! I'll take that as a "Kudos".
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by Akposkool(m): 8:06pm On May 04, 2016
True talk. But some people are so dumb that they would ignore all these signs and go ahead. Just ask Tiwa savage and tee billz

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 8:07pm On May 04, 2016
finalboss1:
her bestie is a guy nd i didn't support it..cause ama jealous type ..any time ah bring up issues like dat... i don enter wahala be dat.
Hmm!

Lemme advise you boss to have patience for her.

We have some ladies that have guys as their bestie and there's nothing like they're having a relationship..

Though, It's gud for ladies having guys as bestie sometimes because they learn things from them.

Just give her some time boss.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 8:09pm On May 04, 2016
Akposkool:
True talk. But some people are so dumb that they would ignore all these signs and go ahead. Just ask Tiwa savage and tee billz
Hilarious!

You're so on point bro.
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by finalboss1(m): 8:12pm On May 04, 2016
DanceVille:
Hmm!

Lemme advise you boss to have patience for her.

We have some ladies that have guys as their bestie and there's nothing like they're having a relationship..

Though, It's gud for ladies having guys as bestie sometimes because they learn things from them.

Just give her some time boss.
thanks alot ...lovedoctor...
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 8:15pm On May 04, 2016
finalboss1:
thanks alot ...lovedoctor...
What are friends for?

You deserve the best boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by busterr(m): 8:18pm On May 04, 2016
DanceVille:
Meaning?

you've successfully changed the grammar , let me edit my post. grin
DanceVille:
Meaning?

you've successfully changed the grammar , let me edit my post.cheesy
Re: 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future by DanceVille: 8:36pm On May 04, 2016
busterr:

you've successfully changed the grammar , let me edit my post. grin

you've successfully changed the grammar , let me edit my post.cheesy
Thanks boss...*grin*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Brother Is Taunting Me Always, pls Help! / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.