Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman (11368 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / EFCC Detains Tunde Ayeni, Ex Skye Bank Chairman, Over N1bn Bribe To Ex-fct Minis / CBN Appoints Ahmad And Abiru As Skye Bank's Chairman, CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by 4much: 7:14am On May 05, 2016
Robust and Responsive Multi Vendor Ecommerce Script for Sale

Some Exciting Features

Super Admin can set Commission Limit and Porduct Limit
See Sellers Info
Sellers Transactions
Sellers Subscription List
Sellers Withdrawal Request
A Customer can Buy and also Sell
e.t.c

Visit www.homemadestore.ng to get a feel of the Ecommerce Script if you are interested. Takenote it is a Multi-Vendor Script like Jumia and Konga and Aliexpress.......

Call 0 8 1 3 0 5 0 3 7 1 5 if you are interested.....
Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by faorex(m): 7:18am On May 05, 2016
4much:
Robust and Responsive Multi Vendor Ecommerce Script for Sale
Some Exciting Features
Super Admin can set Commission Limit and Porduct Limit
See Sellers Info
Sellers Transactions
Sellers Subscription List
Sellers Withdrawal Request
A Customer can Buy and also Sell
e.t.c
Visit www.homemadestore.ng to get a feel of the Ecommerce Script if you are interested. Takenote it is a Multi-Vendor Script like Jumia and Konga and Aliexpress.......
Call 0 8 1 3 0 5 0 3 7 1 5 if you are interested.....
cheesy :ona Me Get Am Since Everyone Is Denying Infact The Money Dey My Acct
Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by Infinitikoncept(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2016
ellarry:
he should be placed under investigation as well. if he comes clean, good for him and if otherwise, the rule of law should do the rest.
I concur only if investigation is done without unlawful detention cox that's what we see dix days
Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by permanentgrace(m): 7:35am On May 05, 2016
slimmax:
This one don chop well na, see him neck.

I dey tell u. When u hear the word "Oga", him appearance describe it all.
Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by 4much: 7:39am On May 05, 2016
faorex:
cheesy :ona Me Get Am Since Everyone Is Denying Infact The Money Dey My Acct
If you need it call 08130503715
Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by Phobia1: 7:53am On May 05, 2016
No b u go tel us. Wait for ur tym nd turn. lol
Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by idu1(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2016
evansjeff:
Pls I am the owner! Since every one is disowning it
They will send you to jail o.
Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by evansjeff(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2016
idu1:
They will send you to jail o.
if its a Nigerian court no problem
Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by imoowo(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2016
Good-looking Guy.
Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by pheesayor(m): 9:09am On May 05, 2016
I don't believe him for the following reasons;

1. He was one of those who publicly donated billions to the Goodluck campaign

2. He bought NITEL from the Jonathan government

3. His Skye bank bought Mainstreet bank from the Jonathan government

So there's no how he won't be linked to other transactions (good or bad) from the Jonathan government
Re: I Have No Link With Auctus Integrated -olatunde Ayeni, Skye Bank Chairman by hornyman(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2016
DDeliverer:
Why is he lying like 9ja girls?

Yeah mogbe! U don kill me with laughter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Company, Shenzhen Lemi To Establish Battery Factory In Nigeria / Good Profit In Haulage Business / Are Nigerian Clearing Agents Actually On Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.