Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) (2245 Views)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / Man Welcomes First Child At 87 (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by horizonhotspot(m): 7:56pm On May 04, 2016
Napolian mother, Anatolia Vertadella has proven to all sun and sundry as the Serah of our time. The revelation was made after the Napolian woman gave birth to a 9-pound baby at 101 years-old.

Anatolia beat the previous record holder, Malegwale Ramokgopa, a woman born in South Africa in 1839, who allegedly gave birth to twins three days after celebrating her 92nd birthday on October 3, 1931.

Anatolia Vertadella, the aged woman gave birth after a controversial ovary transplant widely criticized by medical experts because of her old age. Professionals consider the transplant to be illegal and controversial. They claim that European laws on ovary transplant do not apply in the private clinic in Turkey where the operation was carried out.

In response to the effect, Dr Popolicchi, a medical practitioner admits the procedure to be controversial. He further reveals that the operation was completely legal in Turkey and undertaken by a good number of expert surgeons. In his words, “The operation was completely legal, the lady is in good health for her age and I predict she has still a many good years in front of her to share with her child.”

Anatolia Vertadella, in her submission attributed the whole exercise as a miraculous one. She expressed her gratitude to God Almighty, who used the doctors to perform the operation successfully. In her words, “I am so grateful to all the team of doctors who decided to go on with the operation. Also, I am so grateful to have given birth to my 17th child. This is a true blessing and a testament to the power of the creator.”

http://www.goldrushnews247.com/2016/05/anatolia-vertadella-becomes-world-oldest-mother-at-101-photo/

1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by missingrib(f): 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
wow... Tnk God o
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by donbenedict(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2016
In medicine, everything is possible
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
wow
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by youngberry001(m): 8:00pm On May 04, 2016
Uhmm lie mohammed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by Pappyto: 8:01pm On May 04, 2016
Wow
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by Mcowubaba: 8:05pm On May 04, 2016
donbenedict:
In medicine, everything is possible
Nope, it is medically impossible....
It should be with GOD all things are possible.............

ie if the story is true cool cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by MarryMeee: 8:18pm On May 04, 2016
Wow
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by gud4dbest(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2016
Sarah's case was different:this one was doctored.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 04, 2016
wow.....God is wonderful
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by prela(f): 11:40pm On May 04, 2016
Lord, surely you are greater than the greatest
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Child At Age 101; Becomes World Oldest Mother (PHOTO) by horzart(m): 12:29am On May 05, 2016
she need to enter Bible story too o as Hannah self get.

(1) (Reply)

She Came Back Begging / At What Age Did Your Parent Stopped Beating You / Help My Motherlaw And My Husband...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.