Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

She Came Back Begging - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Came Back Begging (2248 Views)

After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father. / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Came Back Begging by Herbephe1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6961961/im-crossroads-updated

Good evening, I need to keep you abreast of the latest,

I was at school today, teaching my students and my phone rang,I was surprised to see her number,I thought she would never called me again.I picked,she asked where I was, that she's in my room already, I told her I wouldn't be around till 4pm and hanged up,then called my mom who confirmed her presence .
After the closing time,I returned back home and met her on my bed sleeping after tiding up the room. My entry woke her up,I didn't bother to greet her and she didn't either. We're both on the ghost mode for few minutes before started receiving calls from those who graced the party. I noticed her last caller asking her to hand over the phone to me that she wanted to speak with me, she declined and telling her to call me by herself that we're not in speaking terms,I pretended I didn't hear.
I went out to emty my bowel, before I came back, she's already on her way out,my mom who's very inquisitive asked her why I was not seeing her off. She's short of words which made my mom realized that there's a rift between us.
She asked what caused the misunderstanding, we both gave the account and she settled it . She returned to my room, then apologized after much argument.
I'm planning of leaving the girl,her mom who always condems her attitude is what's really giving me the concern.I know she would b expecting me to come and greet her mom tonight. If I were to go there back, won't they think that the misunderstanding was just an excuse to boycott the financial assistance I'm supposed to render?
Re: She Came Back Begging by KiNg0G: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
zee world nor do pass this one

2 Likes

Re: She Came Back Begging by Kriss216: 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Your beloved girlfriend went to Ogun state and met a guy. They had sex(she claimed twice, might be up to ten times). She got engaged by the same guy, she collected the ring, wore it to your house. You forgive her

Seems SIMPle men upgraded this 2022.

16 Likes

Re: She Came Back Begging by ahnie: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
African magic no do pass this one

6 Likes

Re: She Came Back Begging by ahnie: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
For your small Yoruba mind now.... you have bn fiancezoned.she don use water dillute your ripe beans.

Pics of your girlfriend and razak when
He was asking her out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Came Back Begging by Mariangeles(f): 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Na wah o!

Orisirisi nkan lo n sele.
Re: She Came Back Begging by ahnie: 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mariangeles:
Na wah o!

Orisirisi nkan lo n sele.
Sweetie awayu

1 Like

Re: She Came Back Begging by Mariangeles(f): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
ahnie:

Sweetie awayu

I’m fine, thanks dear. Happy new month to you. smiley
Re: She Came Back Begging by ahnie: 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

I’m fine, thanks dear. Happy new month to you. smiley
Same here.weldone!

1 Like

Re: She Came Back Begging by Haakeem(m): 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Guy you are too §impl€....

you would regret marrying her,mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Came Back Begging by LadySarah: 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
grin
Your mother was supposed to knack you 2 by 2 on your head to reset it to default settings but she brokered peace.aargh! Wahala dey!

Akuko ndi Mgbu

1 Like

Re: She Came Back Begging by Ahmed0336(m): 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
angry
Re: She Came Back Begging by dacblogger: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Some guys can be crazy Sha...
I DNT understand this una relationship sef, God forbid I find myself in this kind of entanglement.

Both of you need to grow up ASAP.
Re: She Came Back Begging by talk2hb1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nothing Further MiLord!
Radarada Post
Re: She Came Back Begging by socialmediaman: 8:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
OP I just read your previous story. Why are you borrowing to give her? Are you buying shares or investing in the business? You’re still a student being sponsored by your parents.

Please focus on your studies, work and future. Let romance be romance, don’t get it twisted.

2 Likes

Re: She Came Back Begging by 22o62021: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Borrow money give her

Your mom settled the both of you

Did you tell your mom the real truth of what happened?

Your girl go fück another prick and your mama say make you forgive her.

Tufia aru!!!
Re: She Came Back Begging by Kriss216: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
ahnie:
For your small Yoruba mind now.... you have bn fiancezoned.she don use water dillute your ripe beans.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Isoko Amaka, dey match break abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Came Back Begging by Kriss216: 9:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
dacblogger:
Some guys can be crazy Sha...
I DNT understand this una relationship sef, God forbid I find myself in this kind of entanglement.

Both of you need to grow up ASAP.
You're not female today cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Came Back Begging by Kriss216: 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
22o62021:
Borrow money give her

Tufia aru!!!
Aswear. The mumsy no try at all.

I trust my mother for something like this... She go finish me with mouth.The girl sef no go get mind come our house. I no go near house for like 3 years just to avoid not been laughed at.

My mum is alpha.

1 Like

Re: She Came Back Begging by 22o62021: 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Kriss216:

I trust my mother for something like this... She go finish me with mouth.The girl sef no go get mind come our house. I no go near house for like 3 years just to avoid not been laughed at.

My mum is alpha.

My own mom will tell the girl face to face not to near me again

My mom did it to a girl I was having sex with years back.

She found out about it and the girl is a single mom. My mom warned me to stay off her but I didn’t. She saw me with the girl and warned her to stay off me because she knew her too well , she was so promiscuous, Her voice alone made the girl to avoid me, me sef avoid her too.

Op mama no sabi, that’s if op told her the truth

1 Like

Re: She Came Back Begging by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Take her back and stop acting like she committed murder, it's only sex she had,they didn't take her private part away.Stop disturbing us here,we are preparing for election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Came Back Begging by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy
I dey very sure say bros op no play the full tape of wetin really xup for him Momsy to hear cheesy. Because no mother on earth go advice her son to accept such banny back into him life undecided

Op,you be man cha,via say I no too dey certain say na the same planet me and you from come.... Because the planet wey I come from,na this kind banny wey dey tell--"IT'S OVER BETWEEN US,GET OUT OF MY LIFE" grin

1 Like

Re: She Came Back Begging by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: She Came Back Begging by ImaIma1(f): 4:22am On Feb 03, 2022
You don't know what is wrong with you yet. When you know, you will be set free from this nonsense going on.

1 Like

Re: She Came Back Begging by Spherical77(m): 6:05am On Feb 03, 2022
My mum this, my mum that here and there. If it was the guy who does same thing, what will happen?
Re: She Came Back Begging by Karleb(m): 6:21am On Feb 03, 2022
My eyes have seen. cheesy
Re: She Came Back Begging by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Mr Simp, you still never won get sense abi? First, why would you allow the hoe to stay in your room? You're too simpish for my liking.

A valid reaction would have been asking her to leave your domain immediately without batting an eyelid.

There are simps and there are simps, and you happen to be the lowest of the lowest. Don't take charge of your life, keep worrying about what her mother will say as if she's Okonjo-Iweala.

My elders will always say that you should use your tongue to count your teeth. I hope you regain your sense before it's too late.
Re: She Came Back Begging by Herbephe1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
22o62021:
Borrow money give her

Tufia aru!!!

Actually my mom was not aware of the purported sex, it's written in the previous post,that she denied it, saying she came up with it to know my reaction.
Re: She Came Back Begging by Herbephe1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kriss216:

My mum is alpha.

My mom is no-nonsense woman, known for being outspoken and over reactive. she's not aware of the sex part since the truth has not been vindicated.
Re: She Came Back Begging by MufasaLion: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
You really wanna end up with this hoe? grin
Re: She Came Back Begging by Mikeeytools: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Guy you dey mad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Insecticide And Bathing Soap Do You Use? / Is It Wrong/right To Keep Secrets (opinion) / Funny Tweet From A Nigerian Man Disappointed In African Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.