Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

The little things that matter a lot in a relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The little things that matter a lot in a relationship (30753 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Some People Will Lose A Lot In Life Because Of This / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2016

Often you may have come across some silly reasons which tend to put an end to any relation. Say for example, you must have heard a girl cribbing about her beau not being caring enough, or he not being a confidant ect……..

The things which sound small to you happen to be the big trouble creators in any relation. Short and sweet is a phrase which happens to be the mantra of handling a relation perfectly. Expensive gifts or cozy dates just don’t work the right way. If you want to know what are these small and sweet gestures then just read on and try to employ them soon:

1. Acknowledgment
Here we doesn’t mean you have to be wait for your partner do something out of the way to make you acknowledge her. In fact, a sweet thank you when she brings in your morning tea or helps you in getting ready for the office will leave a great impact.

2. Be a confidante
Make sure to lend your ears to her always, if you can prove to be a confidante to her then she will not only get closer to you but this will even help in strengthening your bond.

3. Remember dates
Now this one is of extreme importance, remembering the dates is very essential. Whether it is her birthday, your anniversary or anything important for that matter, make a note of it and never let the dates slip off your mind.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/the-little-things-that-matter-lot-in.html

mynd44 lalasticlala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by dacblogger: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2016
angry
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Most important of all is finger-banging

14 Likes

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by ajokeade920: 11:26pm On Dec 15, 2016
seen.
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 16, 2016
I am not one for anniversaries...1st week anniversary, 2nd month anniversary that sort of thing not really a thing I relate to. It's the day to day unsaid things those are priceless.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by dingbang(m): 4:58am On Dec 16, 2016
Raine80:
I am not one for anniversaries...1st week anniversary, 2nd month anniversary that sort of thing not really a thing I relate to. It's the day to day unsaid things they are priceless.
cool unsaid things are subjective, in what aspect please? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by TINALETC3(f): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Who al dis tins epp undecided? Any relationship wey go crash go crash,

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by sexymoma(f): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
You this guy and toks whatever, if your relationship isn't perfect..."you should be flogged"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Noted
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by opethom(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
i don't even understand the word relationship
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by rightchic(f): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
Gbam
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2016

I don't agree with that

I'm the less romantic guy you will ever meet but i know how to put girls on lock down

I can have 100 girlfriends live in the same house without quarrel

I have a degree in womanlogy

3 Likes

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by pocohantas(f): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
You're moving too fast @ OP.
Allow us digest your 'instructions' one by one. Only you, 4 threads in one day, all giving us relationship guidelines.

3 Likes

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by mamatayour(f): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2016
All these does not count. What will be will be

1 Like

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by guywitzerogal(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
My bae understand mi and I do understand her full stop no comma

1 Like

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by edunson(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Anniversary koo annual budget nii

1 Like

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by bonechamberlain(m): 11:00pm On Dec 16, 2016
Hmmm op only you two topics on front page at the same time. Well-done
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by cogbuagu: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
I did all these things and she still left me.
embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by mamatayour(f): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Na relationship matter full front page. It's okay sha as MMM Don scatter ground make we fall back on baes and boos

2 Likes

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by luscioustrish(f): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Well well..the little things really matter.
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by uchewilliam18: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2016
Bang her right and nothing else would matter.

2 Likes

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by BiafranBushBoy: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
TINALETC3:
Who al dis tins epp undecided? Any relationship wey go crash go crash,

hahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who relationship epp?? undecided undecided angry angry
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by pxjosh(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
mamatayour:
All these does not count. What will be will be
No they do count. But I don't know how cos I'm not in a relationship.
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by BiafranBushBoy: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
pocohantas:
You're moving too fast @ OP.
Allow us digest your 'instructions' one by one. Only you, 4 threads in one day, all giving us relationship guidelines.

Oya come, let me teach you bit by bit cheesy cheesy
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by brightalo17: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Op na all this Plenty things you dey call little
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by dhardline(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
smiley Nice but I'll do so much more for her. She deserves every bit of it.

1 Like

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by seunlly(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2016
Noted.
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by Dcaliphate(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
4. Be good in preparing at least one of these

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by Drsheddy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Who all these things epp??
Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by Jailerrr(f): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
Op abeg go sleep jor, who relationship EPP sef? if na woman give her cool cash and if na man give am audience to the other room finish....

2 Likes

Re: The little things that matter a lot in a relationship by Obiwannn: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Jobless youths everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad / Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.