Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,789 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Yes Or No: Can You Go To Church Without Carrying Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Yes Or No: Can You Go To Church Without Carrying Your Phone? (515 Views)

Yes Boss! / No Phone Manufacturer With Good Customer Service (yes Or No) / Airtel BB 10 Work On Android Yes Or No (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Or No: Can You Go To Church Without Carrying Your Phone? by Sphilip1(m): 8:04pm On May 04, 2016
You will get supprise... Now adays the way people carry their phone is like they carry a god...

Many people now use their phones as bible in church so they see it as stress in carrying the normal big bible. Thats okay.

What got me supprise was when i saw one of my neighbour coming back from church when it wasnt even closing time.

When i asked why he came home so early, he said he forgot his phone. Just because of his phone, he wasted over 500 naira to transport.

Are you guilty or not... Tell Naira landers now....

Dont forget about the new MTN cheap data plan: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/05/could-this-be-promo-mtn-is-giving-data.html
Re: Yes Or No: Can You Go To Church Without Carrying Your Phone? by Eebrahym(m): 8:13pm On May 04, 2016
Sphilip1:
You will get supprise... Now adays the way people carry their phone is like they carry a god...

Many people now use their phones as bible in church so they see it as stress in carrying the normal big bible. Thats okay.

What got me supprise was when i saw one of my neighbour coming back from church when it wasnt even closing time.

When i asked why he came home so early, he said he forgot his phone. Just because of his phone, he wasted over 500 naira to transport.

Are you guilty or not... Tell Naira landers now....

Dont forget about the new MTN cheap data plan: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/05/could-this-be-promo-mtn-is-giving-data.html

You eventually fvck up with the bolded.
I no dey comment again angry
Re: Yes Or No: Can You Go To Church Without Carrying Your Phone? by missingrib(f): 8:21pm On May 04, 2016
can do without my fone...there is nothing to do with d fone in church now
Re: Yes Or No: Can You Go To Church Without Carrying Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 04, 2016
Uhm.. Not when I have to collect one pretty sis' contact after service..
Re: Yes Or No: Can You Go To Church Without Carrying Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 04, 2016
YES

(1) (Reply)

MTN Refund Me My Bouns Credit. / Any Possible Way 2 Activate 3g On 2nd Sim? / Omg!! Bloggers Can Now Earn From Tumblr Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.