Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? (15119 Views)

It Is Understandable When Hausas/fulani Behave Like This, But Yorubas....??? / APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha / Nnamdi Kanu Says Nigerian People Behave Like Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Horus(m): 10:12am On May 05, 2016
We have to be very careful around the internet, many people have alternative agendas. Euro/Americans are on African forums to see what they can get away with within mainstream media. Many Europeans are here on Nairaland in disguise just to try and control the wave of information reaching our people and are here trying to deter your understanding. They post tribalistic messages to divide Africans. There are many agendas behind what you read. Know that it is actually an understanding of positive and negative that will truly tell you what is in the best interests for Africans. A righteous African may disagree with aspects of the message but they would not openly try and deter others from receiving it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by kYjelly2: 10:13am On May 05, 2016
Reyginus:
Y'all shouldn't take the op serious. He's a certified fool kicked out of the doors of even the foolish. He's known for insulting blacks. Don't take him serious. Imhotep, our in-house racist has started his madness again.

You don't have electricity in 2016 and you are here talking trash undecided

Your country men elected not only a man that has ruled before, but one that wasa former coupist and dictator.

mtcheew undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by kYjelly2: 10:20am On May 05, 2016
Horus:
We have to be very careful around the internet, many people have alternative agendas. Euro/Americans are on African forums to see what they can get away with within mainstream media. Many Europeans are here on Nairaland in disguise just to try and control the wave of information reaching our people and are here trying to deter your understanding. They post tribalistic messages to divide Africans. There are many agendas behind what you read. Know that it is actually an understanding of positive and negative that will truly tell you what is in the best interests for Africans. A righteous African may disagree with aspects of the message but they would not openly try and deter others from receiving it.

My nigggah, fvck all that shhht

U don't have common electricity in 2016 and ur talking about white people sabotaging you

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:22am On May 05, 2016
kYjelly2:

You don't have electricity in 2016 and you are here talking trash undecided

Your country men elected not only a man that has ruled before, but one that wasa former coupist and dictator.

mtcheew undecided
You are too ignorant. So, how does that have to do with my skin being black if their are other blacks who have achieved the feat?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 05, 2016
Horus:
Very good. You understand what's happening. I think these Europeans or Americans, whoever they are, who think colour has something to do with the brain, is the bigger fool. How can people be this dumb?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by kYjelly2: 10:28am On May 05, 2016
Reyginus:
You are too ignorant. So, how does that have to do with my skin being black if their are other blacks who have achieved the feat?

How many in all

I also don't know why or how our skin color comes into play, I can only make deductions from what I see and I see that the biggest black nation, is a big black shiithole.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by kYjelly2: 10:30am On May 05, 2016
Reyginus:
Very good. You understand what's happening. I think these Europeans or Americans, whoever they are, who think colour has something to do with the brain, is the bigger fool. How can people be this dumb?

Always pointing at white man like some cry baby!!

bish nigggahs, mtcheew undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:44am On May 05, 2016
kYjelly2:

How many in all

I also don't know why or how our skin color comes into play, I can only make deductions from what I see and I see that the biggest black nation, is a big black shiithole.

Then you are a stubborn ignoramus. If it cannot be proved scientifically that a race is marked by inferior intellect then why say a race is so lagging? I mean, if we are all the same anatomically and physiologically, then why say we are different because of skin colour? You don't see how foolish it sounds.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 05, 2016
kYjelly2:

Always pointing at white man like some cry baby!!

bish nigggahs, mtcheew undecided
I'm only adding to his point. A black man who believes he's backward because he's black is in the same category as foolish as a white man who thinks same. Do you get that?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Pstlyecouture: 11:35am On May 05, 2016
Look over there son,that political entity there is a ZOO

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by LeSudAfricaine: 6:16pm On May 05, 2016
Raymondenyi:
. Well said sir, I used to think like this, until I closely observed other blacks outside Africa,
Have u checked the U.S prisons? Mostly populated by blacks, have u been to the black neighbourhoods in Texas and other places, filled with crimes, violence, gangsterism , civil disobedience , dirts , my dear if u get there ull think u are in a suburb in Nigeria , it isn't only there, both in the U.K , in India, and many other places, even in our own south Africa, the beautiful places, like Pretoria are mostly populated by whites , the slumps like Soweto are where the blacks inhabits...
If u get to the black neighbourhoods in the U.S , the whites don't stay there, and you'll see the marked difference.... Ull get to understand that if the Caucasians are all removed from the U.S , give them 10 yrs, that place will be run aground..

Same is seen in the Caribbean (mostly predominantly blacks) Haiti , Jamaica .. They are all just a mess as a place ..

When u closely observe , you'll understand ,the blacks are meant to be ruled by the whites for life, we don't have leadership qualities, we donnot understand what it entails, whites are suppose to be ruling us. (We might hate or deny it, but that us the gospel truth ) ....
Do u accept that if we were still under colonialism, the basic amenities we cry of (road,water, lights) won't even be an issue ; what we donnot even understand is we as blacks hates ourselves far more than the colonialist hates us , and we revere them ,
A quick look at todays south Africa, that was the pride of Africa during the apartheid regime with booming economy, it has been effortlessly nosediving , credits to Thabo Mbeki and Zuma, electricity instability is slowly crippling in, these were things the apartheid regime fetched them...

Blacks are meant to be an ruled , we act like savages... (The hard truth is bitter)
With all due respect, you are talking a lot of nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by LeSudAfricaine: 6:23pm On May 05, 2016
Why are Nigerian people so obseseed with white people? To the point that you guys denounce yourselves and the entire black race to praise white people., it really is pathetic!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by LeSudAfricaine: 6:26pm On May 05, 2016
Why are Nigerian people so obseseed with white people? To the point that you guys denounce yourselves and the entire black race to praise white people., it really is pathetic and I see this nonsense all the time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 05, 2016
OreMI22:
Blacks are evolved Neanderthals while
Whites are evolved Homo Sapiens.

This is the undiluted truth, but we hate it and call it "racism" when it's spoken by a white person.

That we hate to acknowledge the truth, does not change the fact that it is true.

U didnt even answer the question
Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by LeSudAfricaine: 7:37pm On May 05, 2016
Raymondenyi:
. Well said sir, I used to think like this, until I closely observed other blacks outside Africa,
Have u checked the U.S prisons? Mostly populated by blacks, have u been to the black neighbourhoods in Texas and other places, filled with crimes, violence, gangsterism , civil disobedience , dirts , my dear if u get there ull think u are in a suburb in Nigeria , it isn't only there, both in the U.K , in India, and many other places, even in our own south Africa, the beautiful places, like Pretoria are mostly populated by whites , the slumps like Soweto are where the blacks inhabits...
If u get to the black neighbourhoods in the U.S , the whites don't stay there, and you'll see the marked difference.... Ull get to understand that if the Caucasians are all removed from the U.S , give them 10 yrs, that place will be run aground..

Same is seen in the Caribbean (mostly predominantly blacks) Haiti , Jamaica .. They are all just a mess as a place ..

When u closely observe , you'll understand ,the blacks are meant to be ruled by the whites for life, we don't have leadership qualities, we donnot understand what it entails, whites are suppose to be ruling us. (We might hate or deny it, but that us the gospel truth ) ....
Do u accept that if we were still under colonialism, the basic amenities we cry of (road,water, lights) won't even be an issue ; what we donnot even understand is we as blacks hates ourselves far more than the colonialist hates us , and we revere them ,
A quick look at todays south Africa, that was the pride of Africa during the apartheid regime with booming economy, it has been effortlessly nosediving , credits to Thabo Mbeki and Zuma, electricity instability is slowly crippling in, these were things the apartheid regime fetched them...

Blacks are meant to be an ruled , we act like savages... (The hard truth is bitter)
I wonder why you guys always use South Africa as case study, It's always South Africa this South Africa that, blah blah blah ! At least be accurate when you talk about another's man's country because all I see is careless statements and lies just to make yourself feel better of course

Whites leave in beautiful places like Pretoria and black people in the slums of Soweto,lol, Dude If you really know Soweto you wouldn't be saying this, Soweto is far developed than even your village Lagos, do your research, there are black South Africans in every corner of the country, go to Mhlanga Rocks, Durban and see afluent blacks livin it up, Soweto is one place, are all blacks who make 70 percent of the country crammed there?

How is Apartheid South Africa, with a regime that was opressive to Africans a pride of Africa is beyond me

How is Thabo Mbeki responsible in South Africa failing? Is South Africa even in decline? Do you even know South Africa's economy was in it's best perfomance under Mbeki? I doubt you know, you are too whitewash to know

Again how is the electricity thing zuma and Mbeki's fault? Of course a black man has to be blamed right? Infrastructure becomes obsolete in time, Apartheid power plants were bound to reach their sell by dates, nothing to do with black presidents. Isn't It the same black government that's currently buliding three new power stations? Please bro save us the Inferiority complex, if you guys act like animals over there deal with it yourselves and stop including the whole black race, find something positive about the your own race instead of singing in unison with white racists and supremicists as if they pay you

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by UyiIredia(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2016
OreMI22:
Blacks are evolved Neanderthals while
Whites are evolved Homo Sapiens.

This is the undiluted truth, but we hate it and call it "racism" when it's spoken by a white person.

That we hate to acknowledge the truth, does not change the fact that it is true.

Funny though it is the whites that believe they came from apes. Nigerians don't think so.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by UyiIredia(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2016
@ Raymondenyi: I believe there are still civilized beings in Nigeria. Beside traffic is hectic on Lagos roads especially maybe that's what causes such behaviour.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by OohLalah(f): 8:46pm On May 05, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:
I wonder why you guys always use South Africa as case study, It's always South Africa this South Africa that, blah blah blah ! At least be accurate when you talk about another's man's country because all I see is careless statements and lies just to make yourself feel better of course

Whites leave in beautiful places like Pretoria and black people in the slums of Soweto,lol, Dude If you really know Soweto you wouldn't be saying this, Soweto is far developed than even your village Lagos, do your research, there are black South Africans in every corner of the country, go to Mhlanga Rocks, Durban and see afluent blacks livin it up, Soweto is one place, are all blacks who make 70 percent of the country crammed there?

How is Apartheid South Africa, with a regime that was opressive to Africans a pride of Africa is beyond me

How is Thabo Mbeki responsible in South Africa failing? Is South Africa even in decline? Do you even know South Africa's economy was in it's best perfomance under Mbeki? I doubt you know, you are too whitewash to know

Again how is the electricity thing zuma and Mbeki's fault? Of course a black man has to be blamed right? Infrastructure becomes obsolete in time, Apartheid power plants were bound to reach their sell by dates, nothing to do with black presidents. Isn't It the same black government that's currently buliding three new power stations? Please bro save us the Inferiority complex, if you guys act like animals over there deal with it yourselves and stop including the whole black race, find something positive about the your own race instead of singing in unison with white racists and supremicists as if they pay you

Don't argue with that hopeless foolish son of a gun. He say " our South Africa " when he is not South African. If he knew that only white people which were about 4.5million had electricity in the Apartheid years he would not only kiss Mbeki, Zuma & the ANC shoes but clean
their shoes with his tongue.

They must count us out in heir uselessness we have done amazingly well and are gong to continue to do well.

I've learnt to let Nigerians wallow in their ignorance than try and change it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Miami11: 9:16pm On May 05, 2016
OohLalah:

Don't argue with that hopeless foolish son of a gun. He say " our South Africa " when he is not South African. If he knew that only white people which were about 4.5million had electricity in the Apartheid years he would not only kiss Mbeki, Zuma & the ANC shoes but clean

They must count us out in heir uselessness we have done amazingly well and are gong to continue to do well.

Maybe he is referring to Zuma corruption charges affecting South Africa.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 05, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ Raymondenyi: I believe there are still civilized beings in Nigeria. Beside traffic is hectic on Lagos roads especially maybe that's what causes such behaviour.
The dude is a certified dunce. He doesn't need any education. I got to know him by this madness.
Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 05, 2016
OohLalah:

Please don't make the same mistake the fool is making. The op is a certified fool who doesn't understand and don't want to be made to understand that colour has nothing to do with intelligence. Even a goat is better than him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 05, 2016
LeSudAfricaine:

Don't stress yourself, bro. The op is a compound fool. I doubt he's black but irrespective of his colour his stupidity shall reign forever more. Don't try to educate him because you'd be wasting your time. What he needs is to be spanked until he deactivates his account.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 3:17am On May 06, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
We are not animals or lower beings. Two reasons are responsible for what you asked above.

1. Our 'punishment' system is very weak and so is the 'reward' too. We have good laws but we are to weak to punish those who disobey it. We also don't know how to reward those that obey the law. Infact, your status in a Nigerian society is determined by how easy you can disobey the laws- even in the face of law enforcement agents. That is called 'levels' here.

I was in traffic yesterday, waiting for the light to go green(with a host of other motorists), when two soldiers on a bike ran out from nowhere and entered the road. We almost experienced multiple accidents from the cars that sped across. They were threatening to slap and discipline motorists on their right of way for 'obstructing' them.

2. Lack of patriotism. Our leaders do not inspire patriotism and love for the country. From their deeds and misdeeds, they exhibit the highest level of unpatriotic act and citizens who are not enjoying anything from government will feel foolish to be patriotic.

Take the case of Buhari for example, who came to power on the mantra of change and frugality. He visited poverty on Nigerians, yet lives in obscene opulence; flies not less than 9 jets in the Presidential fleet and have all his kids abroad. His policies encourage spartan living on the populace but he lives like an Arab prince. How can such a man inspire patriotism?
my own dear brother, u see when I was younger I used to think like you, but age has thought me better .... My bro... U think our problems is leadership and weak laws? U have to think again
A leader reflects the people and their nation, the laws you are talking about enforcing, who will enforce it? Is it not citizens like me and you? Yes it is, but because of our greed and selfishness, we will prefer to water our pockets and let offenders go Scott free... See every great nation u see, it is the efforts collective efforts of all the citizens , everybody doing their roles to make the state work...
More so , do u know an honest person with patriotic good will cannot rule this nation? Not because he doesn't have the knowhow, but because he will not be allowed to by the people, who won't vote for him, they will rather mock him because he won't be able to give them cash, bags of rice, that will serve their immediate interest, he won't be able to carry thugs and pay them to oppress others, he won't have big cash to bribe delegates , so ordinarily such a person will not be supported , instead the one that has all the perversions exhibited by us will naturally be supported with goons ready to lay their lives for him as he understands our language ....
So u see why we cannot get there, the leaders are a reflection of the people...

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 3:34am On May 06, 2016
UyiIredia:
. I'll appreciate if you can read my rejoinders to some commenters above, then you'll understand my syllogism...
Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Nobody: 3:37am On May 06, 2016
OohLalah:

you and your follow compatriots should keep lying to yourselves and living in denials, it will help no one at the tail end..... U hiding in your rooms, from morning to night and refuse acknowledging when the day and night comes, doesn't make the night not come... Have a blessed day

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by OohLalah(f): 3:57am On May 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
you and your follow compatriots should keep lying to yourselves and living in denials, it will help no one at the tail end..... U hiding in your rooms, from morning to night and refuse acknowledging when the day and night comes, doesn't make the night not come... Have a blessed day

Self hatred is an illness, yours seems seems to run so deep its embedded in your genes. Feel sorry for your offspring the are dead on arrival, they have no chance of being their best whatsoever being already condemned by their own parent.

As I said before wallow alone in your hopelessness and leave us out to take our chances with our optimism and God's divinely designed & purposed destinies.

P/s am not here to try and change your mind coz i think you need medical or spiritual help. Shalom!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by Rossikk(m): 4:21am On May 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Do u accept that if we were still under colonialism, the basic amenities we cry of (road,water, lights) won't even be an issue

Actually, Nigeria developed TWENTY TIMES FASTER following independence. At independence in 1960, after 63 years of white rule, Nigeria had not ONE university. Not ONE expressway. Not ONE major hospital. No middle class. Not ONE major industry. Not ONE power plant. Not ONE major airport. Near zero telecommunications. And a literacy rate of just 8%. This, in a country that exported coal, rubber, timber, groundnuts, palm oil, tin, and other items that collectively fetched a princely sum in those days.

And most importantly, was ruled by ''angelic, superior'' white men.

Where did all the money go? Why was Nigeria an underdeveloped bush with malnourished children after 63 years of uninterrupted white rule?

From 1960 to today (56 years) the ''inferior'' black governments have built 200+ universities, thousands of miles of expressway, hundreds of airports, a variety of health establishments, Africa's largest middle class, Africa's largest economy with a GDP of $520 billion, a variety of industries including vehicle manufacturing and ship making. Africa's largest telecoms market with an estimated 120 million connected lines. A shining, brand new capital city on the hill (Abuja), and a literacy rate of over 75% and rising. Nigerian-built satellites hover in outer space as we speak.

So by the above comparative statistics, IF we were still under colonialism, we would be nowhere near the level of development we have achieved today. The colonialists, whom you ignorantly regard as angels, were here for one thing only - to LOOT. That is why Europe is as developed as it is today. They LOOTED the rest of the world. Being an unscrupulous looter, invader and destroyer of lands does not make one ''superior'' to his victims, unless your god is the god of destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by juman(m): 7:41am On May 06, 2016
We are not under occupation, we are not under servitude, yet we cannot build a sensible country.

One nigeria was a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by LeSudAfricaine: 8:56am On May 06, 2016
OohLalah:

Self hatred is an illness, yours seems seems to run so deep its embedded in your genes. Feel sorry for your offspring the are dead on arrival, they have no chance of being their best whatsoever being already condemned by their own parent.

As I said before wallow alone in your hopelessness and leave us out to take our chances with our optimism and God's divinely designed & purposed destinies.

P/s am not here to try and change your mind coz i think you need medical or spiritual help. Shalom!
Ouch! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by LeSudAfricaine: 9:02am On May 06, 2016
Raymondenyi:
y, just relocate to Scandinavia so you can kiss white asss properly so they will treat you like an animal you already believe you are, wallow in your inferiority far away it's pathetic

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians And Blacks Behave Like Animals? by AAinEqGuinea: 9:35am On May 06, 2016
I agree that for the most that we're just a messed up bunch of people.

Here's Mother Africa's gift to the world:

[img]http://1.bp..com/_otfwl2zc6Qc/SBzXCta4GQI/AAAAAAAAEZU/Bnx35XeVX9Y/s1600/IQ.png[/img]

I've seen so many threads like this and nothing comes close to offering a compelling reason why we're (black people) so far behind and we yet enjoy it. Of course we can't complain too gallantly, bc then these black mofos believe that something is wrong with you for complaining, as if it's normal for global blacks to be so pathetic, weak, and dependent. Not one nation can stand on their own. Black slaves acted like this, which could have been anyone in Africa, blacks then didn't care who they sold and white buyers didn't care either. Fellow slaves believing that other Blacks who plotted running away were crazy, "Massa feeds and clothes us" Blacks everywhere still yelp some variatant of those same slave quotes, pretty much affirming that we're not going anywhere any time soon as dark people. Let's all Pray that whitey or chinks drop some more help our way.

At one point I considered that African Americans, Carribeaners, and Africans were different, but no we're not. Sure, many blacks speak different languages and practice various forms of their own voodoo... but for the most part physically,behaviorally, and physiologically we're all the same. We're programmed to hate each other more than to collectively dig ourselves out of the hole we're all in, btw this was how slavery worked and is still working. Blacks like OP and me are cursed to be smothered on every side by the most defeated and worthless blacks on the planet, but these same blacks act very tough for some strange reason.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anxiety In APC Over Board Appointments / Result Sheet Misses In Amaechi’s Unit In Rivers Rerun / Delta Women Protest Destruction Of Their Crops By Fulani Herdsmen (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.