Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament (8814 Views)

Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? / Do Christianity Have Anything To Do With The Old Testament? / The God Of Old Testament And That Of New Testament Cannot Be The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Rilwayne001: 6:05pm On May 06, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:

Alhamdulilah ya akhiy. Can you see that this innaki-gorilla guy has yet again be punched right in the scrotum. You see how he's trying to divert the question point. Knowing well and fully that one of their covered numerous flaws had been uncovered in the easiest and simplest way he wouldn't expect lol. He never experred it grin bros wait self is that virus still active? i mean that plappavilaa or something

I think she's is still active. Perhaps she is the same person as analice107. Well I ignore her mentions because she is just too disgusting..

3 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2016
carinmom:

I would have loved to do this, but its not possible as i have soooo many chores to take care of, until after isha'i cheesy

Alright......what part of Kaduna has sharia being implemented?
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by malvisguy212: 6:15pm On May 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

We aren't talking about whether he is the son of God or not. We know you and your fellow deluded clowns believed him to be son of God. However truthman2012 malvisguy212 and others believe him to be God of the ot.. Do you share this belief? If no, why?
silly question. This is a doctrine issue which every religion has, the shia and sunni muslims, do you guys agree on ALL the teaching of islam ? Don't play dumb.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by malvisguy212: 6:17pm On May 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

sharia in kaduna state ? that will never happen by His grace.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 06, 2016
malvisguy212:
sharia in kaduna state ? that will never happen by His grace.

I dont remember quoting you.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by malvisguy212: 6:20pm On May 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I dont remember quoting you.
alright.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 06, 2016
malvisguy212:
alright.

And don't ever poke nose in my business again, except if you are called.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by malvisguy212: 6:29pm On May 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

And don't ever poke nose in my business again, except if you are called.
smile... Alright.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2016
Annunaki , i weep for your hypocrisy. Condenming muslims and attacking the passages that support violence in koran when they are a plethora of passages that are so barbaric and inhumane in the bible . you come out and say the old testament is obsolete.

Thats not my business.

If the old testament is obsolete does that mean yahweh never commited does satanic acts.

Just have it at the back of your mind whenever u read the new testament that..........

......................... The. Father of the founder of your religion is a blood thirsty god.

Shey u serve the god of the old testament.

The old testament god is the worst character in all of fiction.

Have it at the back of your mind that for everything u accuse allah and muhammad of , yahweh is also guilty of.

Or do u want to tell me that yahweh got overthrowed by a new god which is the new testament god.

3 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2016
Muslims , pls dont derail the thread as that will give annunaki more opportunities to evade questions .

1 Like

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by carinmom(f): 7:14pm On May 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Hmmm this one na JAMB question oo grin

On a serious note, pls can you expatiate on that question
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2016
urahara:
Annunaki , i weep for your hypocrisy. Condenming muslims and attacking the passages that support violence in koran when they are a plethora of passages that are so barbaric and inhumane in the bible . you come out and say the old testament is obsolete.

Thats not my business.

If the old testament is obsolete does that mean yahweh never commited does satanic acts.

Just have it at the back of your mind whenever u read the new testament that..........

......................... The. Father of the founder of your religion is a blood thirsty god.

Shey u serve the god of the old testament.

The old testament god is the worst character in all of fiction.

Have it at the back of your mind that for everything u accuse allah and muhammad of , yahweh is also guilty of.

Or do u want to tell me that yahweh got overthrowed by a new god which is the new testament god.

As far as I am concerned, christianity is based on the teachings of christ and not on parts of Jewish history as recorded in the old testament. If you want to debate my beliefs with me, you will have to limit yourself to what I believe in and not what you assume I believe in. tongue
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Rilwayne001: 8:10pm On May 06, 2016
malvisguy212:
silly question. This is a doctrine issue which every religion has, the shia and sunni muslims, do you guys agree on ALL the teaching of islam ? Don't play dumb.

Don't worry, I will pass your unintelligent posts. Let Annunaki respond to my question. wink undecided
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2016
Annunaki:

As far as I am concerned, christianity is based on the teachings of christ and not on parts of Jewish history as recorded in the old testament. If you want to debate my beliefs with me, you will have to limit yourself to what I believe in and not what you assume I believe in. tongue

The fact that u say that xtianity is not based on judaism does not make it so.

I ll ask u dis again is

..... THE GOD OF THE OT , THE SQME AS THE GOD OF THE NEW TESTAMENT
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 06, 2016
carinmom:

Hmmm this one na JAMB question oo grin

On a serious note, pls can you expatiate on that question

According to Wikipedia.. Some parts of kaduna make use of sharia...so i wanted to know if its true..
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by malvisguy212: 9:43pm On May 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Don't worry, I will pass your unintelligent posts. Let Annunaki respond to my question. wink undecided
did I lie, when I say every religion has his own denomination ?

lexiconkabir wikipedia lie, NO part of kaduna practice sharia law.... Sorry for quoting you.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by malvisguy212: 9:45pm On May 06, 2016
urahara:

YES, the wrath of God has been fulfilled.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 06, 2016
malvisguy212:
did I lie, when I say every religion has his own denomination ?

lexicon.kabir wikipedia lie, NO part of kaduna practice sharia law.... Sorry for quoting you.

undecided
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 10:09pm On May 06, 2016
urahara:
Muslims , pls dont derail the thread as that will give annunaki more opportunities to evade questions .
Supported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by carinmom(f): 10:17pm On May 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

According to Wikipedia.. Some parts of kaduna make use of sharia...so i wanted to know if its true..

That is not true, as far as i know there is no part of Kaduna state that practices Sharia unless maybe they are making reference to sharia courts.

If there is any part of the state that will practice sharia is the northern part of the state, and i can sincerely tell you that no such thing exist at the moment.

That information you got from Wikipedia is wrong and misleading and should be disregarded.

Good night cheesy
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 06, 2016
carinmom:

That is not true, as far as i know there is no part of Kaduna state that practices Sharia unless maybe they are making reference to sharia courts.

If there is any part of the state that will practice sharia is the northern part of the state, and i can sincerely tell you that no such thing exist at the moment.

That information you got from Wikipedia is wrong and misleading and should be disregarded.

Good night cheesy

Alright, thanks for the information.....have a goodnight rest.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by respect80(m): 10:48pm On May 06, 2016
malvisguy212:
see bro, don't wast your time on this people. The bible is corrupted yet they look for muhammed in it, jesus was not crucified yet this muslims claim when jesus is about to died, He call the name of allah on the cross.
I think you're right. He that has ear let him hear.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Empiree: 2:05am On May 07, 2016
Annunaki:
I guess all our islamist have scampered off this thread having exhausted the puny ammunition they though they could fight annunaki with. Imagine trying a man's war with boy's toy guns I say bring it on, I am annunaki and I will take you to the cleaners. Nobody that is daft enough to accept an armed robber, paedophile, rapist and murderer as a prophet is intelligent enough to engage me in a discussion and not be thoroughly humiliated by the time I finish tearing him/her apart.
Sir, i took my time to go through this thread. You obviously did not answer op's concern. I thank God you finally opened up your true doctrine. You contradict Scholar8200 who debated trinity with me a while back and he "proved" trinity from old testament.

However, op is not asking you about trinity. Concentrate on the topic, please.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by ypeace: 6:48am On May 07, 2016
Assalam 'alaykum Muslim brothers...........
Kindly note that there are other muslims here to learn. Please don't mock people of other faiths even if they are unable to answer the question pose to them. The purpose of daawah is to invite others to faith so that they won't have any excuse against us on the day of judgement. It shouldn't be a win-lose thing. Do it in accordance to the sunnah of the prophet (beautifully and intelligently). Do not mock or abuse. May Allah forgive us our shortcomings, and reward us on the one we do right. Assalam 'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

5 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2016
urahara:

The fact that u say that xtianity is not based on judaism does not make it so.

I ll ask u dis again is

And I already answered you, the lord our God is one.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 7:53am On May 07, 2016
ypeace:
Assalam 'alaykum Muslim brothers...........
Kindly note that there are other muslims here to learn. Please don't mock people of other faiths even if they are unable to answer the question pose to them. The purpose of daawah is to invite others to faith so that they won't have any excuse against us on the day of judgement. It shouldn't be a win-lose thing. Do it in accordance to the sunnah of the prophet (beautifully and intelligently). Do not mock or abuse. May Allah forgive us our shortcomings, and reward us on the one we do right. Assalam 'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

The bolded is a blatant lie, your so called prophet spread islam by the sword and forced people to convert through the pain of death.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2016
Empiree:
Sir, i took my time to go through this thread. You obviously did not answer op's concern. I thank God you finally opened up your true doctrine. You contradict Scholar8200 who debated trinity with me a while back and he "proved" trinity from old testament.

However, op is not asking you about trinity. Concentrate on the topic, please.

The OP asked if I had read the old testament and if the God of the old testament is the same as the God of the new testament and I believe I have addressed both concerns. That I did not give the answers you wanted does not mean I haven't addressed them or I am evading them, I have simply stated my position which even other christians may not agree with. On the issue of trinity, even though a good number of christians tend to believe it, I am vehemently against it since it lacks sound biblical basis and even contradicts a good number of scriptures. Those who purport to prove trinity from scriptures always twist scripture in doing so and force their opinions into others to justify the trinity doctrine. The simple truth is that trinity is alien to sound christian doctrine and I make bold to say it even if it contradicts the position of my christian brethen on this forum.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2016
urahara:

I can never evade any question from muslims as regards my faith, I have a full clear understanding of my faith, I remain resolute in it and I can defend it soundly anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

We aren't talking about whether he is the son of God or not. We know you and your fellow deluded clowns believed him to be son of God. However truthman2012 malvisguy212 and others believe him to be God of the ot.. Do you share this belief? If no, why?

He is not the God of the old testament but the son of the God of all creation.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by malvisguy212: 9:10am On May 07, 2016
respect80:

I think you're right. He that has ear let him hear.
God bless you my brother.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2016
Annunaki:

And I already answered you, the lord our God is one.

Dont quote the shema yisreal for me .

Lets do it like this

Annunaki, is the god of the ot , the same as the god of the nt

A ) yes. (B). No
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by sorextee(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2016
He is the same God. GOD of yesterday, today and forever.. GOD of all creation. He's a jealous God.. He never shares His glory with anyone. He never change.. Those set of Christians that don't bliv He's same, should remove the books of the OT from their Bible.... undecided I don't understand what annunaki has been saying since.. It's not every argument u would win (especially when facts are being stated). The book of exodus came before Samuel.. Where He stated "thou shall not kill". But God told Saul, via Samuel to kill the whole Amalekites... We all know that story, so let me not write much..
This is why I don't argue religion...

Peace.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians / Does Godly Dressing Make One Godly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.