Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,941 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live (17734 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) / Secretary Of Cattle Herdsmen On Channels TV Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by Vveni(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2016
Well I would love to hear what and what Constitutes the 'planned economy'. The action plans and not a clause of an answer. Let there be explanations, demonstrations and convictions to give Nigerian please.

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by williamsdestiny(m): 10:50am On May 05, 2016
na wa for nja oo
Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by Utchman1: 10:51am On May 05, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin 'fine face no BRAIN' minister cheesy

Buhari was a mistake cry

What is your qualification?
Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by Nobody: 10:55am On May 05, 2016
opalu:
Highly intelligent and resourceful Minister. God bless you Ma

Zombie o! Zombie
Zombie o! Zombie!

Zombie no go go till you tell am to go
Zombie!
Zombie no stop till you tell am to stop
Zombie!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by Enyimbamercedes: 10:57am On May 05, 2016
I'm sorry but she doesn't speak Queens English. She is speaking with an East End Accent spoken by fish and chips sellers

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by MrCounselor: 10:57am On May 05, 2016
ok
Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by AZeD1(m): 11:00am On May 05, 2016
CSTR2:
Very passive woman. Probably, A symptom of shallow depth in knowledge.
Unlike Ngozi who was very confrontational, well versed in her numbers and seem to be in the control of things.
That is my intellectual analysis devoid of sentiments.
What did all the numbers and confrontation of Ngozi achieve?
She didn't save, borrowed money to pay salaries when oil was selling above $50, used 1234 as the pin to the nation's ATM.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by yeddy99: 11:01am On May 05, 2016
[i][/i]
bilulu:
she said in 2015 19b was spent on road while 64b was spent on travel...... My next question was who spent dat on road n travel respectively because since dis administration no single maintenance has been done on our road and d president has been travelling up n down. It therefore mean dat d 19b was spent on our road before may 29 while d 64b started after may 29.
On the stolen fund dey re quick to post on media a certain politician has refunded money but tell dem how much is d recovered funds dey tell u we don't ve. d exact figures...... my question is who has d exact figures if a whole minister of finance don't ve d figure who will now have d figure?
i think she is talking about travel estacodes.N19B paid to those who traveled by road and N64B paid to those who traveled by air.
Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by freeborn76(m): 11:03am On May 05, 2016
I rep Buhari, I am a staunch supporter and unapologetically O'duan, but this woman is clueless and MUST be removed ASAP! She and the CBN governor are the missing links in the economic team. Buhari should swallow his pride and invite Soludo and Oby Ezekwesili to the team before this economic team sinks. How can a minister of finance keep saying 'I don't know'? Really?

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by Subway1o1: 11:03am On May 05, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

You have not contributed anything meaningful or intelligent to this thread, just making noise and throwing around unsavoury comments. Perhaps, your job is to increase traffic on this thread, by forcing out responses and quotes from commentators. If so, that's really sad.

Coming from a nematode with several monikers, your own job is to increase the number of registered handles on nairaland, troll and insult people on every thread. Nothing sensible can come out of a troll, too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by segunpee: 11:05am On May 05, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin 'fine face no BRAIN' minister cheesy

Buhari was a mistake cry

Chai! You are wicked!! She's has no brain according to u because she's nt ibo. *check her credentials n what she did with private firms n with ogun state to find out. Don't be lazy! Come out of it already

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by Subway1o1: 11:05am On May 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
Good.

Next time you will be more circumspect when deciding on who to pick a fight with...

You are a nobody little man, only jobless troll like you take you serious, we only laugh at you cos you are paid to defend rogues here. Do your job and stop crying.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by segunpee: 11:09am On May 05, 2016
freeborn76:

I rep Buhari, I am a staunch supporter and unapologetically O'duan, but this woman is clueless and MUST be removed ASAP! She and the CBN governor are the missing links in the economic team. Buhari should swallow his pride and invite Soludo and Oby Ezekwesili to the team before this economic team sinks. How can a minister of finance keep saying 'I don't know'? Really?

Lolz plsss You are obviously O'duan. In fact, there's nothing like dt in Yoruba. Be proud of where ur from joor. Smart Minister can!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by deking(m): 11:10am On May 05, 2016
Can any wailer explain the roles and specific responsibilities of the following;

1. Accountant General
2. Minister of Finance
3. CBN Governor
4. Minister of Budget and National Planning

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by fyneguy: 11:13am On May 05, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Can we have the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANM-dq5USTc

start from 2: 53: 59

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by omobaekiti: 11:14am On May 05, 2016
It is so disheartening to see or read this kinda things on a forum like NL,the OP is mischievous are you talking about the same interview I watched this morning?haba half of what you wrote there are not what she said you are a very big fat liar.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by maestroferddi: 11:17am On May 05, 2016
Subway1o1:

You are a nobody little man, only jobless troll like you take you serious, we only laugh at you cos you are paid to defend rogues here. Do your job and stop crying.
Sorry but I don't waste my saliva on incorrigible nitwits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by BeardedMeat(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2016
hedonistic:
I watched it. She gave very pedestrian answers; no depth at all. Masking her cluelessness and vacuity with a fake accent is what she seems to do best.

A significant downgrade from Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala.
Obailala read this and stop running up and down this thread like a headless chicken.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by fyneguy: 11:18am On May 05, 2016
DauraDullard0:
The economy went bonkers under the supervision of Mrs Adeosun and Buhari's ghost Economic Team. Imagine Lai Mohammed being a member of an Economic Management Team. Isn't that a recipe for disaster? Something is definitely wrong somewhere. Like Dr Kalu Idika said, Nigeria is an oddity and that sums it up.

This is why I think educated illiterates who know next-to-nothing about economic management should not comment out of ignorance.

So, it didn't occur to you that the Minister in charge of Information should not be carried along in the business of economic management so as to be able to inform the public when the need arises? I feel ashamed being on the same platform with some of you lots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by Subway1o1: 11:20am On May 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
Sorry but I don't waste my saliva on incorrigible nitwits.

While i dont waste my precious time on shameless decipible oaf whose pathetic life depends on crumb from rogues. What a shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by fyneguy: 11:26am On May 05, 2016
yeddy99:
[i][/i]
i think she is talking about travel estacodes.N19B paid to those who traveled by road and N64B paid to those who traveled by air.

Again ignorance!

N19B was spent on road which was the amount appropriated in the 2015 budget by the past administration for roads while the N64B was total spent by civil servants on travels, as provided for in the budget. The first budget of this new govt is the one yet to be signed.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by obailala(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Obailala read this and stop running up and down this thread like a headless chicken.
And what exactly is there to read?.... the rants of a pained and depressed Jonathanian who just can't get over a simple election loss?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by iflywithbuhari(f): 11:27am On May 05, 2016
Subway1o1:

Coming from a nematode with several monikers, your own job is to increase the number of registered handles on nairaland, troll and insult people on every thread. Nothing sensible can come out of a troll, too bad.
This is my only moniker. And thanks for the insults.
Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by nightmile: 11:27am On May 05, 2016
ckmayoca:
Funniest part is mentioning Lai mohammed as member of economy team. Lai of all people.

Did you go to school at all?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by maestroferddi: 11:34am On May 05, 2016
oluwasegun007:
shr tried but like I said b4 d post is bigger than her CV...she would have done better as minister of state for finance. ...

she can't even give a forecast of how things would look like wen d so called budget is passed.
It is only those who have little or zero professional experience that would defend the finance minister.

Here was a finance minister who should be a guru/go-to person/expert in the field of finance and financial intelligence sounding like an ET in banking.

Little confidence, weak carriage/poise and an almost nonexistent leadership presence.

Who has not watched the likes of Dr Adewunmi Adesina, Oby Ezekwesili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Charles Soludo etc speak? The above people exude confidence and credulity by their mien and not a tottering finance minister trying to use a funny affectation/accent to couch blatant incoherence...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by Nobody: 11:34am On May 05, 2016
When will all these grammar stopWe need action not oyinbo...
Some of these ppl would perform better if they are lecturers teaching theories and not politicians!

#We need real change!
#We need action!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by maestroferddi: 11:41am On May 05, 2016
Subway1o1:

While i dont waste my precious time on shameless decipible oaf whose pathetic life depends on crumb from rogues. What a shame
I am not gonna correct your flagrant grammatical errors...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by tiwiex(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2016
millhouse:
In a nutshell all answers were either 'No' or 'we are going to'. Thus nothing has been done so far by this administration.

She still dey try try sha. na so so "we are trying" she dry talk.

* How are limiting leakages in govt? Ans: We are trying to introduce debit cards for routine govt expenditures.
* Has this debit card kicked off? Ans: No we are trying to get proposals from 3 banks, then we shall go through learning process

* How are you aligned with CBN on fiscal and monetary policies. CBN should be doing monetary, and your ministry should be looking at fiscal. Ans: We are trying to align.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by beejay4all(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2016
Alas dis woman don't no what to say

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by ephi123(f): 11:42am On May 05, 2016
I shake my head at the direction politics is going in Nigeria. Basically it has been narrowed to Tribalism. Every political thread must be a battle. Can't you people be civil and simply state your points?

Maybe it is the hot naija sun that is causing all this needless aggression (both offline and online). Shame.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by hyperflex(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
This Kemi Adeosun must be a huge joke...

How can a key minister be this clueless?

Almost all her responses were either canned or generic while she ought to have demonstrated a basic understanding of what her job description entails.

Sundry crass mistakes and an annoying display of insouciance/nonchalance.no

You should know what you are up against when a minister of finance addresses/refers to the Minister of Solid Minerals as the Minister of Mines...

Yeeeepa!!! Oyinbo ooooooo. No vex o. Lool
Re: Kemi Adeosoun On Channels TV Live by BeardedMeat(m): 11:43am On May 05, 2016
obailala:
And what exactly is there to read?.... the rants of a pained and depressed Jonathanian who just can't get over a simple election loss?
Is that how you see it? Have the Buharists survived the peace since they won the war?
Did you watch the programme? I did. Fine simple girl who has recited her lines before coming on air, but when shen she was asked to give some specific account of certain critical issues which where widely speculated as apc's usual propaganda, she smartly declined to answer. In the end, she is smart and would have made a better representation for the women ministry.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB Rejects June 12 Democracy Day, Claims It Is A Greek Gift To Pacify Yoruba / Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash / Buhari Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.