Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? (1692 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by RoyalBlak007: 9:40am On May 05, 2016
Some gurls do fantasize grin "I want a twin;a girl and a boy" or " I want two girls and a boy cos boys are stubborn" cheesy and some are so weird grin "I will be okay with 3girls and two boys" For me cool I think I, my beauty chic and just a kid should do....a boy precisely...RoyalblakJunior cool

Share yours?
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by sinaj(f): 9:44am On May 05, 2016
Mine is 4 children

All boys or maybe jux one girl tongue

Girls wahala too much tongue
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 05, 2016
I love twins.... kiss

I can't wait to dress my son like this.....gringringrin

*sips zobo

Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2016
sinaj:
Mine is 4 children

You read my mind though i want a girl as either my first or my last.

If she is my first then i blv she will take care of the boys being the eldest and if she is the last then i know the boys will protect her being the last. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by vizkiz: 9:48am On May 05, 2016
sinaj:
Mine is 4 children

let's make the girl our first born so she will look after the home and cook for her brothers when we are not around wink

2 Likes

Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by Cholls(m): 9:48am On May 05, 2016
my sister beewealth this your pix sef. sad
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by RoyalBlak007: 9:50am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

let's make the girl our first born so she will look after the home and cook for her brothers when we are not around wink
grin grin who's the "we" bro
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by donbenedict(m): 9:50am On May 05, 2016
Smh, it's funny hw we all want kids buh go out thr commitin fornication and abortions
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by RoyalBlak007: 9:51am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
I love twins.... kiss

*sips zobo
How many twin madam? grin
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by RoyalBlak007: 9:53am On May 05, 2016
sinaj:
Mine is 4 children

Pek-pek embarassed grin
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by vizkiz: 9:53am On May 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin who's the "we" bro

Me and she, she and me grin
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by RoyalBlak007: 9:55am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Me and she, she and me grin
Hmmmm! Sinaj!

bia bia bia... grin
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by finalboss1(m): 9:55am On May 05, 2016
undecided 7 is okay

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 05, 2016
I want a vry larrgeee family.. U knw like the kardashian/Jenner own. I love how plenty , fun and happy they r. Maybe 6kids. So my kids can have enof sibling to play wit,, they wunt hav a boring childhood .

Bt wit our present economic situation ... E go beta shaaa..

Hi future hubby, our target is 6 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by RoyalBlak007: 10:00am On May 05, 2016
Lots of pek-pek here grin

lots
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

How many twin madam? grin

Just one....
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by vizkiz: 10:05am On May 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Hmmmm! Sinaj!

bia bia bia... grin

she wee noh answer you. We have talked about it and concluded not to bring it to nairaland tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by RoyalBlak007: 10:12am On May 05, 2016
Ivyy Mimzy Refiner MissGdope demiladegold Lanicky; Oya coman goan tell us grin

Prettythicksme Laveda halfricanadian Stupedinluv misspicy Hadez
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by halfricanadian(f): 10:14am On May 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Ivyy Mimzy Refiner MissGdope demiladegold Lanicky; Oya coman goan tell us grin

Prettythicksme Laveda halfricanadian Stupedinluv misspicy

A big family
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by halfricanadian(f): 10:14am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
I love twins.... kiss

*sips zobo

I too smiley
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by teekay213(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:
I love twins.... kiss

*sips zobo
how far?twins dey my family,i am ready to give you.
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by teekay213(m): 10:27am On May 05, 2016
two girls(twins) and a boy.shikena!
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by Nobody: 10:31am On May 05, 2016
halfricanadian:

I too smiley

Waooogringrin.....

Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 05, 2016
teekay213:
how far?twins dey my family,i am ready to give you.

Lol.......gringrin

Really

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by sexymoma(f): 10:32am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:
Smh, it's funny hw we all want kids buh go out thr commitin fornication and abortions
Stop thinking according to the way pple around you behave angry
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 05, 2016
twins girls and two boys.

1 Like

Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2016
donbenedict:

Or even use contraceptives grin
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by teekay213(m): 10:35am On May 05, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.......gringrin

Really
yahp! wink
SANDOSKI:

Lol.......gringrin

Really
yahp!
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by donbenedict(m): 10:37am On May 05, 2016
sexymoma:
Stop thinking according to the way pple around you behave angry
wat is ds one sayin.. am talkn abt reality, u are sayin smth different.
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Ivyy Mimhzy Rehfiner MisshGdope demilhadegold Lahnicky; Oya coman goan tell us grin

Prettythigcksme Lavgeda halfricagnadian Stupedignluv misspgicy Hagdez

Lol. An average of six is ok for me. two girls, two boys with my intended and i cool
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by marshalcarter: 10:42am On May 05, 2016
Any amount baba God gimme
Re: Do You Want A Big Family Or A Small One? by Marlvin(m): 10:48am On May 05, 2016
If I could have as much as king Solomon, I wouldn't mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl Of Your Dream / If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do? / Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.