Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? (1696 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / HELP: How Do I Quit My Relationship With An Army Woman I Met On Facebook. / Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Good day N'Landers,

It being long I created a thread on this section, and even my comment have been so rear these days.

I was surfing through face book and I sae this post about a male marrying a female army.

On my own part, yes I would, theirs nothing bad dating one or even marrying on.

Apart from guaranteeing you a very good security, they are fun bring with.

Though their work might be making them look so struck, but marry them and see that your life would never remain the same grin

1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lalasticalala, oya come ooo, can you marry an army lady?

Seun you nko I think you might need to consider marrying an army lady, for your nairaland security grin
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by AK6464(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2017
Y not?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by dingbang(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
Hell yeah.... She is an asset

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by PrickGetSize(m): 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
I can't. She might go on a peacekeeping operation and never come back. I go come turn single father. God forbid!
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by digoster(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Why yes?

please give us some reasons, at least some of your positive reasons can change some peoples mindset towards them wink
let her go and marry her fellow army,
ah no want problem grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by ojun50(m): 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
If u hv any pls give me her fone number

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
AK6464:
Y not?

Why yes?

please give us some reasons, at least some of your positive reasons can change some peoples mindset towards them wink
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
Hell yeah.... She is an asset

An asset in what sense? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:
I can't. She might go on a peacekeeping operation and never come back. I go come turn single father. God forbid!
Many of them make it back.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Lol, but not all are sent for peacekeeping, and not all die
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by Cutezt(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Why Not? Are They Not Humans? I Have No Intention On Laying My Hands On My Woman For Whatever Reason, And If She Becomes Too Proud Cos She Is In The Force, I Jejely Divorce.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
digoster:
grin

What's your take sir?

Is your answer yes or no and please give reasons grin
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by yomi007k(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
PrickGetSize:
grin

Ppl die everyday. ..my dad is a ret.officer n his mum cried n said d same tin b4 he joined.

Old man is 73 n balling.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
ojun50:
If u hv any pls give me her fone number

Lmaoo, enter Barack and search for them grin
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2017
NO, i can't and the reason is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
Cutezt:
Why Not? Are They Not Humans? I Have No Intention On Laying My Hands On My Woman For Whatever Reason, And If She Becomes Too Proud Cos She Is In The Force, I Jejely Divorce.

Most of them are fun being with, that their strong face they put on is only on the battle field, it is not applicable at their matrimonial home.

If they keep misbehaving in their matrimonial home, who would want to Marr them? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by ojun50(m): 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Lmaoo, enter Barack and search for them grin
fine one oh, with baby face

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
firstking01:
NO, i can't and the reason is obvious.

Lol, they are fun with bro.

Date one and your life would never remain the same grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by AK6464(m): 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Why yes?

She's like every other lady, yes her job may come with some extremely difficult conditions, but she still has emotions
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by amuokuko: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
I can neva marry a female officer cous getting a virtuous one is like breaking an enemy line of defense...
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by dingbang(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

An asset in what sense? cheesy
security wise... Contacts wise.. Police don't dare stop my vehicle.. And other cool freebies. .. Most importantly she will be good in bed
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
ojun50:

fine one oh, with baby face

Lol, you are dam funny.

We have them many roaming energetically in the barracks
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by digoster(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

What's your take sir?

Is your answer yes or no and please give reasons grin
I can't endure having my wife go for peacekeeping if she's eventually called
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
digoster:
let her go and marry her fellow army,
ah no want problem grin

Bros you dey fear? grin
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by ojun50(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, you are dam funny.

We have them many roaming energetically in the barracks
am serious oh
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by firstking01(m): 9:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Lol, they are fun with bro.

Date one and your life would never remain the same grin
Have they told you that you don't talk or mess with them anyhow even as your wife??
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
digoster:
I can't endure having my wife go for peacekeeping if she's eventually called

Yes, you are right.

But do you know that not all that are sen to peacekeeping die?

And note that, they always pay them well, after peacekeeping
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by digoster(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Bros you dey fear? grin
na naija we dey o cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
dingbang:
security wise... Contacts wise.. Police don't dare stop my vehicle.. And other cool freebies. .. Most importantly she will be good in bed

Bro, you are a real nigga, I bottle of chilled origin for you.

You have said it all, you nailed it.

For this your positive response, oya enter obalende barrack go carry one free of charge grin
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by wunmi590(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
AK6464:

She's like every other lady, yes her job may come with some extremely difficult conditions, but she still has emotions

Yes bro, you are correct
Re: Nairalanders Can You Marry An Army Lady? by digoster(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
wunmi590:

Yes, you are right.

But do you know that not all that are sen to peacekeeping die?

And note that, they always pay them well, after peacekeeping
they pay the lucky survivals

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Did This To This Boy? / Dating Someone From A 'lower' Social Class? / Most Very Rich Guys Don’t Make Good Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.