Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,982 members, 7,845,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

I Need Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advise (766 Views)

Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage / Broken HEART! I Need Advise. Matured Minds Only Please. / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advise by judeogbami: 11:09am On May 05, 2016
I'm new with this, so please bear with me, I have been dating this girl for a long time, if it is the question of if I love her there's no doubt about it from me, but my mom who knows I have been dating her just began to say that she is not the right person for me and that she doesn't like her at all, this matter got serious that it seems I don't know what I'm doing, I don't want to break her heart because I know she will be very devastated cause we've dated for up to three years and me too, I don't know if I can bear leaving her, I don't know what to do; should I obey my mom and let her be or should I continue the relationship and bear the consequences of disobeying my mom. Please I need advise.
Re: I Need Advise by Profnedu(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2016
My dear its ur own happiness dat maTters ooo since u said u love ha I wil advice u to talk to ur mom and let ha see ur reasons cos u re d one getting married nt ur mom
Re: I Need Advise by donbenedict(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2016
Nonsense abeg run ur package wit her..
Re: I Need Advise by vizkiz: 11:19am On May 05, 2016
I probably shouldn't type this online... But on three occasions have I disobeyed mum and the outcome was so so bad, I almost lost my life at a point just because I didn't heed to her instructions.

What we don't know is; no matter how old or outdated you think your parents are, that is not a criteria for you disobey their instructions. An adage in yoruba says "what an elderly person sees setting down, you can't see standing up or even searching for it" lol, I don't know how to express myself properly in yoruba, but you should understand what I mean.

So there is definitely going to be a tangible reason why she asked you to dump her ass. What you should do as a man is call your mum privately and have a mother-son chat with her I am positive she will show you her reasons
Re: I Need Advise by Nobody: 11:31am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:
I probably shouldn't type this online... But on three occasions have I disobeyed mum and the outcome was so so bad, I almost lost my life at a point just because I didn't heed to her instructions.

What we don't know is; no matter how old or outdated you think your parents are, that is not a criteria for you disobey their instructions. An adage in yoruba says "what an elderly person sees setting down, you can't see standing up or even searching for it" lol, I don't know how to express myself properly in yoruba, but you should understand what I mean.

So there is definitely going to be a tangible reason why she asked you to dump her ass. What you should do as a man is call your mum privately and have a mother-son chat with her I am positive she will show you her reasons

so u have small sense tongue Op listen to this nigga here. Talk to ur mom and know her reason for not accepting ur woman.
Re: I Need Advise by vizkiz: 11:48am On May 05, 2016
juhan:
so u have small sense tongue Op listen to this nigga here. Talk to ur mom and know her reason for not accepting ur woman.

IZZIT me that you are talking...angry

Oh I have forgotten, I am now a changed man. lipsrsealed

God bless you sister smiley
Re: I Need Advise by judeogbami: 11:52am On May 05, 2016
I spoke to her privately even begged her, she won't budge on the matter, she even said if I continues she won't follow me to her house when I am going to marry her. All these because she said that her pastor said he does not see her in my future I don't know what to do or what action I'm to take next I'm very confused.
Re: I Need Advise by Nobody: 11:54am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

IZZIT me that you are talking...angry

Oh I have forgotten, I am now a changed man. lipsrsealed

God bless you sister smiley

lol bless you too. Lets c how long you'll remain a 'changed man'
Re: I Need Advise by vizkiz: 12:02pm On May 05, 2016
juhan:
lol bless you too. Lets c how long you'll remain a 'changed man'

probably the next 10 seconds grin
Re: I Need Advise by otunbacarter(m): 12:14pm On May 05, 2016
Elope jare op
Re: I Need Advise by MRBrownJ: 2:00pm On May 05, 2016
go date your mum since her views are so important to your r/ship

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise by ronald4ever(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
If I were you I'll follow my heart and stick to the relationship. Unless she's to table her reasons why I shouldn't continue with the relationship and they have to be grounded enough. That she doesn't like her isn't grounded enough and she (mum) MUSTN'T like my woman. She only have to RESPECT her as my choice just like she (girlfriend) too has to respect my mum.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advise by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Nice one*clapping *

Re: I Need Advise by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 05, 2016
judeogbami:
I spoke to her privately even begged her, she won't budge on the matter, she even said if I continues she won't follow me to her house when I am going to marry her. All these because she said that her pastor said he does not see her in my future I don't know what to do or what action I'm to take next I'm very confused.

Exactly, b'cos the pastor said angry ..

Bros, if your mum cant give you a tangible reason on why you shouldn't marry that girl, i think you should go. ahead and do so...... Religion has eaten so deep that most ppl only live by 'the pastor said'.....
Re: I Need Advise by firstking01(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
judeogbami:
I'm new with this, so please bear with me, I have been dating this girl for a long time, if it is the question of if I love her there's no doubt about it from me, but my mom who knows I have been dating her just began to say that she is not the right person for me and that she doesn't like her at all, this matter got serious that it seems I don't know what I'm doing, I don't want to break her heart because I know she will be very devastated cause we've dated for up to three years and me too, I don't know if I can bear leaving her, I don't know what to do; should I obey my mom and let her be or should I continue the relationship and bear the consequences of disobeying my mom. Please I need advise.
Mumy's boy, what are your moma's reasons for saying she's not the right oneundecided??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advise Please! / See How Man Murders Prostitute Because She Did Not Satisfy Him In Bed / Do I Look Gay???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.