Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,767 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. (1651 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / If You Truly Love Your Girlfriend, Use Her Picture As Your DP On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by ettaetta(m): 12:49pm On May 05, 2016
Being faithful shoudnt be difficult if you truly love someone.
You should be faithful no matter what. No one deserves to get their heart ripped out.
Real people stay faithful. They do not have time to look for someone else because they are too busy loving the one they have. Staying faithful is not difficult if you really care for each other.
When you deeply love someone everything is blissful.
Being faithful is not only when you are in love, it’s a character that every individual must to have.
If u think u have found everything u feel that u need in your current lover, then why cheat on him/her?

2 Likes

Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by BerryScott(f): 12:50pm On May 05, 2016
being faithful shouldnt be hard in a relationship,cos u don't search for ur keys when you've found it.

1 Like

Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 05, 2016
Definitely I agree with it....
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Pharoahhhhhh: 1:02pm On May 05, 2016
@op can you eat only ogbono soup from january to december? gringrin;gringrin
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by flexyfit(f): 1:10pm On May 05, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
...imagine u...STD na real....don't manage the one u have

1 Like

Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by queenoflafia(f): 1:50pm On May 05, 2016
Enhen
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Pharoahhhhhh: 4:18pm On May 05, 2016
flexyfit:
...imagine u...STD na real....don't manage the one u have
y the pretence? As you are now have you not cheated on any guy you ve dated before?
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by halfricanadian(f): 4:36pm On May 05, 2016
Its never difficult for me
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by ettaetta(m): 7:12pm On May 05, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
well i can if that's my favorite

1 Like

Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by princessammy: 9:49pm On May 05, 2016
Agreed
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by iamdurent(m): 9:51pm On May 05, 2016
Staying faithful Aint easy especially with d tons of sexy men out there, so help me God!
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by ettaetta(m): 10:00pm On May 05, 2016
iamdurent:
Staying faithful Aint easy especially with d tons of sexy men out there, so help me God!
i guess you wanted to say sexy women out there since u are a guy or...?
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Chimezie198(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2016
girls i hv dated no one has ever been faithful... runz babes.. dunno why these kinda girls keep coming my way.

i kinda like dem cuz of sex
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by ettaetta(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2016
Chimezie198:
girls i hv dated no one has ever been faithful... runz babes.. dunno why these kinda girls keep coming my way
well keep searching am sure u will find d right person soon
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Chimezie198(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2016
ettaetta:
well keep searching am sure u will find d right person soon
no where i neva search enta bro
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by kingofthesouth: 3:17am On May 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by princessammy: 3:19pm On May 06, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
I pity your girlfriend
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:21pm On May 06, 2016
Very true, because if you truly love someone, you wouldn't want to hurt the person.... Whether the person finally discovers or not.
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by aprilwise(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2016
Being faithful in a relationship is simple as 1 + 1. Do unto ur lover what u them them do unto u.

1 Like

Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Pharoahhhhhh: 6:16pm On May 06, 2016
aprilwise:
Being faithful in a relationship is simple as 1 + 1. Do unto ur lover what u them them do unto u.
easier said than done bro its takes much effort and self discipline before any one can be faithful

what happens when you are faithful but your partner cheats?

you will be there forming love abi? take it or leave it Nowadays you hardly see a girl/guy who is faithful
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by ettaetta(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
easier said than done bro its takes much effort and self discipline before any one can be faithful
ok but when u love someone u must do your best to stay faithful
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Kaylexzy(m): 7:09am On May 07, 2016
Abegi tongue

I love STV a lot, I can watch dat channel in my sleep sef, does dat mean I can't watch NTA or AIT? undecided

I love plantain die!!! E no mean say if plantain no dey available make I no chop another tin? Or should I eat plantain till eternity? grin
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Richiy(f): 7:29am On May 07, 2016
It's just that people no longer understand what it is to be in love. Immaturity has over flooded everywhere. When you truly love someone, your love for the person will not even let you enough space to consider someone else.

And that kind of love is not for immature minds. It is the kind of love where you know what you want, you have found it, you know where you are both headed and vacancy closed. Forever.

Only strong people can take that decision and stand by it.
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by mrphysics(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2016
Richiy:
It's just that people no longer understand what it is to be in love. Immaturity has over flooded everywhere. When you truly love someone, your love for the person will not even let you enough space to consider someone else.

And that kind of love is not for immature minds. It is the kind of love where you know what you want, you have found it, you know where you are both headed and vacancy closed. Forever.

Only strong people can take that decision and stand by it.

Akuko. Super Lioness please try to be real please.
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Richiy(f): 9:03am On May 07, 2016
mrphysics:

Akuko. Super Lioness please try to be real please.

I tell you the truth. But I expect only people of a certain mindset to understand.
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Pharoahhhhhh: 10:10am On May 07, 2016
Kaylexzy:
Abegi tongue

I love STV a lot, I can watch dat channel in my sleep sef, does dat mean I can't watch NTA or AIT? undecided

I love plantain die!!! E no mean say if plantain no dey available make I no chop another tin? Or should I eat plantain till eternity? grin
hehehehe bad guy gringringrin
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by mrphysics(m): 12:18pm On May 07, 2016
Richiy:

I tell you the truth. But I expect only people of a certain mindset to understand.

mindset indeed, Let's talk reality dear. how many persons will agree with you. Ideal conditions and cases does not exit, there are just a focus point which directs us on our steps.
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Kaylexzy(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:

Bros. Abi nao grin

If ur TV dey show only 1 station everyday, u no go taya for am? cheesy
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 07, 2016
BerryScott:
being faithful shouldnt be hard in a relationship,cos u don't search for ur keys when you've found it.

Wise words
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by princessammy: 3:37pm On May 08, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
hmmm
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Pharoahhhhhh: 11:56pm On May 09, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Bros. Abi nao grin

If ur TV dey show only 1 station everyday, u no go taya for am? cheesy
i go taya abeg
Re: Being Faithful Shoudnt Be Difficult If You Truly Love Someone. by Kaylexzy(m): 6:11am On May 10, 2016
Pharoahhhhhh:
i go taya abeg

Lol... Na so o grin

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Accept That You Would Never Be With The Love Of Your Life? / See What A Girl Posted On Facebook About Unknown Guys Calling Her / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.