Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,502 members, 7,823,170 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (64286 Views)

Fulani, Igbos Clash In Enugu Over N100,mosque Burnt / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Rayhutar(m): 12:10am On May 06, 2016
Cosbyrich:

POST YOUR FACT HERE,LYING LINUS.ABI NA ONLY MOUTH YOU GET LIKE OJUKWU.
Go and read the history of Yoruba and compare with the history of you Igbo weaklings.As it was then when Yorubas were warriors and Igbos were cowards,so also are happenings showing that Igbos are still chronic cowards even Agatus are miles ahead of them in bravery.
History of which yibba ke,Nigerians know who be the real cowards, Ilorin is still there for you to go and recover from emirate fulani stool first, guy stop ranting, Hausa-fulani people burn down more that 8 houses and killed many in their houses and yet none of them run to army barracks or police station to take cover in case of reprisals, they are so confident in their killing and burning of houses in Mile 12 and orile axis of lagos. We saw all that happen in videos, with yibba youths calling for dissolution of Nigeria after the mayhem.

8 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Chrixtopha(m): 12:14am On May 06, 2016
they may succeed in Enugu but trying in Aba is suicidal for fulanis

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by gidgiddy: 12:15am On May 06, 2016
andaxon:
so you prefer if another 3million people die? two wrongs don't make a right.

The question you should be asking is who is go by to kill those 3 million? The Igbos or your federal government? Is it not better to let everone peacfully go their own way instead of killing each other because Lord Lugard came to tell us we are one Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by mukhtara446(m): 12:16am On May 06, 2016
Let them kill them we no send them their but don't mistake our silence as an act of fear trust me the thing pain if someone discredit your tribe an see you as a fool jungle justice you have your brothers at north we will send you example some day not because we hate your brothers no it just to show you we are not fools and we are brave hahahaha dont wake and illiterate mad dog those something which he know was wrong
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by samuelayaosi(m): 2:31am On May 06, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by betterABIAstate: 5:29am On May 06, 2016
Yorubanews:

A whole community ganging up on one man is bravery?
get lost to mile 12.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 6:00am On May 06, 2016
goryorhal:

Na Wetin Dey pain person for mind e go talk ....
I don say my own .. No fall my hand nah...

na,wetin dey pain me for mind I dey talk so
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Trunquejnr(m): 6:36am On May 06, 2016
mukhtara446:
Let them kill them we no send them their but don't mistake our silence as an act of fear trust me the thing pain if someone discredit your tribe an see you as a fool jungle justice you have your brothers at north we will send you example some day not because we hate your brothers no it just to show you we are not fools and we are brave hahahaha dont wake and illiterate mad dog those something which he know was wrong
what's this one saying
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Akims(m): 6:58am On May 06, 2016
Naija9090:

Y0ruba as expected! Peaceful country indeed you said; that the only functioning ports and airport in the country are in Lagos despite 70% of the users being SE and SS...why should they have to travel all the way to SW to clear their goods or fly in and out of the country? Despite larger ports in Port Harcourt, Warri and Cross River being closer to the ocean and the East than Lagos ports? There is a saying that the Axe forgets but the tree remembers. The problem with y0rubax is they are indifferent to the suffering of other people as long as they are enjoying. SO WHAT IS PEACEFUL TO YOU MIGHT BE AN AGONY TO OTHERS....GET THAT DEEP IN Y0RUBA MIND!
Monkey de work, baboon de chop...that's why they love the word "one Nigeria"
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by stevedre: 7:19am On May 06, 2016
Cosbyrich:

POST YOUR FACT HERE,LYING LINUS.ABI NA ONLY MOUTH YOU GET LIKE OJUKWU.
Go and read the history of Yoruba and compare with the history of you Igbo weaklings.As it was then when Yorubas were warriors and Igbos were cowards,so also are happenings showing that Igbos are still chronic cowards even Agatus are miles ahead of them in bravery.

Why are you guys just acting like spoilt kids. Its only on nairaland yoruba and igbo fight each other but in reality both home n abroad were good friends. Now face the topic and contribute possitively to ensure peace reigns cuz the masses stand to suffer more losses than the rich. Please you guys should set pride aside and face reality.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Sammyblaq(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2016
Yorubanews:

Peaceful kini? No be una talk am say other tribes na cowards that shit cannot happen in Iboland that Ibos will kill Fulanis if they ever step in Igboland.
have been observing ur posts... always biased
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Cosbyrich: 9:01am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

History of which yibba ke,Nigerians know who be the real cowards, Ilorin is still there for you to go and recover from emirate fulani stool first, guy stop ranting, Hausa-fulani people burn down more that 8 houses and killed many in their houses and yet none of them run to army barracks or police station to take cover in case of reprisals, they are so confident in their killing and burning of houses in Mile 12 and orile axis of lagos. We saw all that happen in videos, with yibba youths calling for dissolution of Nigeria after the mayhem.
lol...consolatory words coming from an Igbo coward in Enugu IDP camp.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Cosbyrich: 9:15am On May 06, 2016
stevedre:

Why are you guys just acting like spoilt kids. Its only on nairaland yoruba and igbo fight each other but in reality both home n abroad were good friends. Now face the topic and contribute possitively to ensure peace reigns cuz the masses stand to suffer more losses than the rich. Please you guys should set pride aside and face reality.
Thank you sir.Just having a boredom free time here.It is just a game of wits.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2016
That hausa guy who started all this has inadvertently started the beginning of the end. At this time when the tribal kettle of tribalism in this kettle is over-boiling, he decided the fan the embers.
R.I.P to the dead, both igbos and hausas.
The soldier and the hausa guy should be the ones to pay for this, not anyone else.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by zeongeon: 9:32am On May 06, 2016
Cosbyrich:

lol...Yoruba rules the boxing thingy in Nigeria and the world.Igboman wan die if him say him go face Yoruba one on one.Have you asked yourself why Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast when The Scorpion Adekunle was almost on him.Na blow Adekunle wan take finish am.Na him flat face without teeth una for go carry but Damsel Ojukwu jejely pick race.If you wan see Igbo-Yoruba one on one fight,come to Lagos.You will pity your Igbo brother.
Boxing is a sport with rules and cant be compared to real time fighting..when u talk about fight as in FIGHT the Igbos will beat to pulp most tribes..Igbo's are pure testosterone even down to some of there women...Igbo is relative to Masculinity.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by zeongeon: 9:38am On May 06, 2016
zuma4k:
Having resolved on involving in retaliation, the Igbos should also bear in mind that they also have brothers in the North...
Instead of reminding the Igbo's that they have brothers up North each time hausa /Fulani kills an Igbo person and the Igbo's decide to pay back..You One Nigeria guyz should happily and peacefully let the Igbo's GO.. its that easy...Na wa ooh
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Cosbyrich: 9:59am On May 06, 2016
zeongeon:
Boxing is a sport with rules and cant be compared to real time fighting..when u talk about fight as in FIGHT the Igbos will beat to pulp most tribes..Igbo's are pure testosterone even down to some of there women...Igbo is relative to Masculinity.
lol...what do you mean by fight...war?
Go into the archives and read about how a few Yoruba soldiers decimated, destroyed and defeated batallions of Igbo soldiers at Ore.Some of the Igbo cowards that could not run were punched to stupor.
The truth is Yorubas are too good in using Igbos as punching bags.Come to Lagos and be ashamed of your cowardly brothers.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Corlina(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2016
This Hausa guys are taking too much, if they feel that being in power means oppressing others then they should think better. Someone should call them to order or this country will shake again. We're still talking about the massacre of innocent and defenceless people right in their home town and someone is resorting to violence right in the heart of Igboland. Please all should put a shout out to the government of the day to put a stop to all this provocations, not really necessary.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by stevedre: 7:45pm On May 06, 2016
Cosbyrich:

Thank you sir.Just having a boredom free time here.It is just a game of wits.

I understand but we should at least see how we end this fake online war, Its affecting our business and reputation abroad but people don't know. Even if we break up we still need each other to survive, No body wants to invest in Nigeria or even visit any more because once you google Nigeria nairaland posts of hatred are filled there. Racism is very much alive over here but this white people try not to blow it out of proportion. My regards to you and I wish you all the best.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Cosbyrich: 8:08pm On May 06, 2016
stevedre:

I understand but we should at least see how we end this fake online war, Its affecting our business and reputation abroad but people don't know. Even if we break up we still need each other to survive, No body wants to invest in Nigeria or even visit any more because once you google Nigeria nairaland posts of hatred are filled there. Racism is very much alive over here but this white people try not to blow it out of proportion. My regards to you and I wish you all the best.
Thanks.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by madenigga(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2016
mukhtara446:
Ab0ki go school u say na boko u want do cry

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by mukhtara446(m): 12:02am On May 07, 2016
madenigga:

Ab0ki go school u say na boko u want do cry
idiot boko come and meet us we only change the language to English not like your illiterate grandfathers
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by madenigga(m): 4:58am On May 07, 2016
mukhtara446:
idiot boko come and meet us we only change the language to English not like your illiterate grandfathers
LoL...see mumu, I hope u ve carried out ur threat on reprisal attack, coz I hv some ab0kis in mind in my area working in Lng dat needs to go down grin

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Yorubanews: 5:25pm On May 07, 2016
betterABIAstate:
get lost to mile 12.

Get lost to Enugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.