Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (64234 Views)

Fulani, Igbos Clash In Enugu Over N100,mosque Burnt / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by okwupaul: 4:05pm On May 05, 2016
The situation in the country requires urgent attention. our leaders are not helping matters. they make statements that continues to crate more problems. elders should speak before it is too late.

5 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by okeyglm: 4:06pm On May 05, 2016
johnson suleiman talk am ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Pstlyecouture: 4:20pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:
One Hausa man against several iPod yoots? Coward IPod yoots. Why not take him on a 1-to-1 and slug it out.

MUGU WEY NO SABI WHO EVEN THOUGHT YOU ENGLISH

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Yorubanews: 4:24pm On May 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
continue the boys are heading to mosque

I'm sure they are....
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Yorubanews: 4:25pm On May 05, 2016
Pstlyecouture:

Mr. Pot

17 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:27pm On May 05, 2016
SleekAboki:
In the history of reprisals in igbo land,Aba has always been the pace setter.Hope my fellow abokis get military intervention on time.

And if a similar reprisal echos in Kano will you be happy so happy?
We should all join hands and try to stop the violence but not to celebrate it.pls!

8 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ckmayoca: 4:32pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:
One Hausa man against several iPod yoots? Coward IPod yoots. Why not take him on a 1-to-1 and slug it out.

Funny you. Can aboki ever fight one on one? Never seen it. The mob on individual. Ppl say the throw blow like a snake that wanna sting.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Phonefanatic: 4:40pm On May 05, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

And if a similar reprisal echos in Kano will you be happy so happy?
We should all join hands and try to stop the violence but not to celebrate it.pls!

I don't see an ibo man carrying dagger about talk more of stabbing an Hausa man in a place like Kano. Respect your host or they will run you down.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Hisduchess(f): 4:41pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:

why will u open ur mouth and be spewing nonsense

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Alokendra(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2016
Pstlyecouture:

'THOUGHT'?
L
M
A
O
!
You hypocrite, why do you see the speck of chaff in my own eye, but do not consider the beam that is in your own eye?

Shameless IPod yoot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2016
I hope this is false
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by bendovex: 4:50pm On May 05, 2016
UPDATE!!!
I finally passed Aba heading to Ph now.
normal commercial activities were seen around Ariaria, no form of violence there. I guess the situation is under control now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by iSlayer: 4:58pm On May 05, 2016
Nigeria walking on a bloody thread.

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Austin234(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2016
From the Op's point of view, this is a Breaking and not Breaking News. I must warn here that care must be excercised d way we peddler rumour esp in these days of fulani herdsmen/farmers rift

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2016
hemartins:
I just pray this doesn't result into a civil war
and if it does? We're ripe for another now
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by EasternLion: 5:18pm On May 05, 2016
Happening.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by abumeinben(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2016
Can't see any corper there!

Could this be true?
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Babacele: 5:24pm On May 05, 2016
mynd44, action please.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by betterABIAstate: 5:28pm On May 05, 2016
Hmmm, Aba is not enugu, this Fulani men should thread carefully because ABA boys won't even listen to ikpeazu.

9 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by eagleeye2: 5:28pm On May 05, 2016
The OP, is right. There's a fracas around Ogbor-hill, and I believe it has moved down to Main park.
I don't have the details, but there is sure something going down.

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Otherique: 5:30pm On May 05, 2016
OP is right after all,
I witnessed some part of it firsthand.

Despite the heavy military presence, these guys defied the heavy military barricade and passed through to bata/Asa road acis and all the boys in camouflage could do was stare in bewilderment.

I've never seen such gut in my entire life!
with guns pointed directly at them by over 20 soldiers, these guys didn't care, nothing stood in their way, not even the mouthholes of those AK47 assault rifles.

Aba is very hot at the moment, please do well to stay safe, in fact, stay indoors.

My eyes has seen so much today, I honestly can't say all that I saw, it's heartbreaking!.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I hope this is false
It's real, I've gotten the information before seeing it here.

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by narto: 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
Na wa oh u love violence tofiyakwa !!!
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by eagleeye2: 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Hmmm, Aba is not enugu, this Fulani men should thread carefully because ABA boys won't even hear ikpeazu.
That's the simple truth. All those waterside boys no dey hear word. And I believe 'Umu York' will definitely join them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by IYANGBALI: 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
Civil war loading.

Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe VickyRotex msglobalwonder funjosh eleko1 chukwudi44 mukina2 edwife lalasticlala and seun cookbeans where una dey?make una run come home o
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by darkenkach(m): 5:31pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:

Bros, get sense nah

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:32pm On May 05, 2016
SleekAboki:
In the history of reprisals in igbo land,Aba has always been the pace setter.Hope my fellow abokis get military intervention on time.
also try and tell your brothers to stop causing trouble everywhere.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Johnsmartinyang(m): 5:32pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:
...small pikin talk..lobbish

4 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by nolyyy(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
Donclaracuzo:
I just called Aba to confirm! Fake news!!!
call again

10 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by IYANGBALI: 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
and if it does? We're ripe for another now
yes o. Make everybody go bear him name for him papa house

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
That will certainly mute those that tag us chest beaters.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) / Alakara Police Station Set Ablaze In Ibadan (Graphic Videos) / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.