Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,375 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (64287 Views)

Fulani, Igbos Clash In Enugu Over N100,mosque Burnt / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ZAMANI123(m): 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
We are one Nigeria, we are like brothers, yes two brothers can fight and still settle,.hausa kill igbo in northern part of the country, if igbos now fight back, I don't see deal there,.is called misunderstanding between two brothers.

4 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Subway1o1: 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
Naija9090:

y0ruba

New2020, You alone with more than 5 handles on this thread alone. Chai....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
hmmmmmmmm. Igbo vs Hausa.
Home win 2.70
Draw 7.65
Away win 4.50
Both teams to score. Yes 1.40/ No 3.10
home Handicap 1.80
Away Handicap 6.90
more odds on the way.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by andaxon: 7:01pm On May 05, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
and if it does? We're ripe for another now
over 3million died during the war. why would any sane person want another civil war?

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by menstrualpad: 7:01pm On May 05, 2016
agbaya
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Subway1o1: 7:01pm On May 05, 2016
[s]
Naija9090:

Y0ruba as expected! Peaceful country indeed you said; that the only functioning ports and airport in the country are in Lagos despite 70% of the users being SE and SS...why should they have to travel all the way to SW to clear their goods or fly in and out of the country? Despite larger ports in Port Harcourt, Warri and Cross River being closer to the ocean and the East than Lagos ports? There is a saying that the Axe forgets but the tree remembers. The problem with y0rubax is they are indifferent to the suffering of other people as long as they are enjoying. SO WHAT IS PEACEFUL TO YOU MIGHT BE AN AGONY TO OTHERS....GET THAT DEEP IN Y0RUBA MIND!
[/s]

I love the fact that poverty has destroy your life, you are on nairaland 247 to shout yoruba. Lmao

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by kernel504(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2016
yinkus204:
Report frm a Amy office right nw seven igbo men hav lose there life and four hausa men too pls people shu pls stay inside cos more amy is coming to arrest any igbo boys outside

Close that hole before your face, an army officer Wey dey where? I don't blame you, you've never been to the East yet you know everything happening there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Abagworo(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

The day you will have sense, Buhari will succeed.

Why should a soldier take laws into his hands

Don't we have courts to settle disputes.

Is Nigeria a Zoo/Jungle

I just learnt it was actually IPOB that attempted to intimidate a fellow Nigerian. I think its time for Buhari to man up and kill anybody breeding crisis in Nigeria. I will not be happy when I wake up tomorrow to hear news of mass exodus of Igbos from the North with millions killed. I don't ever wush for that. For all of you doing everything possible to create a crisis where millions of my people are killed I pray it consume you all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by BlackTechnology: 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
Abagworo:

I just learnt it was actually IPOB that attempted to intimidate a fellow Nigerian. I think its time for Buhari to man up and kill anybody breeding crisis in Nigeria. I will not be happy when I wake up tomorrow to hear news of mass exodus of Igbos from the North with millions killed. I don't ever wush for that. For all of you doing everything possible to create a crisis where millions of my people are killed I pray it consume you all.

No wonder Buhari is a failure.

People like you keep deceiving him.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by gidjah(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
LET PEACE REIGN MY FELLOW CHRISTIAN BROTHERS, VIOLENCE IS NEVER AND SHALL NEVER BE PART OF US, this demonic islamic sect will never turn us into Zombies!! we shall conquer by the blood of the Lamb.JESUS IS LORD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by cheruv: 7:04pm On May 05, 2016
Abagworo:
Thecquestion is what lead to the violence ab initio? It may not be far from IPOB.
So an Awusa stabbed your brother to death and all you can say is IPOB
Traitors never cease to amaze me undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Litmus: 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
Internet is not good for Nigeria or we're not ready for it. Internet should be good for Nigeria in the sense that Nigerians can be very entrepreneurial and we have a history of arts and literature but fortunately or unfortunately, Nigeria is also a Nation of "carry go bring come ,which spreads misery, going from place to place , spreading disturbances" this later tendency lends itself to the few but vocal among us that spread tribalism and hatred. The internet, in terms of a platform for business, given half an opportunity, Nigerians will dominate it, but i don't see the West allowing this to happen. They will find someway of preventing Nigerian entrepreneurs form reaching their full potential. So, what benefit then should we expect from the internet?

Nigerian governments should kill it in Nigeria, at least for now.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by saibop(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
[quote author=ozowarac post=45339925]is true i have confirmed it, an house man stab an ibo man to dead.[/quote

niqqa,seriouly,u need to murder your englis tisa
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Firgemachar: 7:08pm On May 05, 2016
Naija9090:

When in doubt, lets divide this country and watch Lagos 500 billion naira plus yearly revenue from ports and airport drop to paltry 70 billion.

Come on!
It's like saying the US and UK wont be what it is if the foreigners especially African migrants are not there.
Whereas the reality is that the hitherto success and economic viability of these places was what attracted the foreigners in the first instance.
Go figure!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by iyb(m): 7:08pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

My grandfather is more educated than you

Illiterate
your grandfather knows juju and herbs nothing more and as for you well i doubt if you know what knowledge is. so i am giving you the chance to prove to the world that you are educated but alas you are not which doesn't come as a surprise after all your people only know violence and lies so i would not expect much from you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by betterABIAstate: 7:10pm On May 05, 2016
Abagworo:

so if someone insultyou, you should pick a gun and shoot him/her. I think you expectaba boys to praise the Hausa man for killing their brother. You have a problem, I swear

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ClitRaider: 7:10pm On May 05, 2016
alexistaiwo:
hmmmmmmmm. Igbo vs Hausa. Home win 2.70 Draw 7.65 Away win 4.50 Both teams to score. Yes 1.40/ No 3.10 home Handicap 1.80 Away Handicap 6.90 more odds on the way.
odds master.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by chesterlee(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2016
Abagworo:

Hausa/Fulani man claiming Imolite...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ichidodo: 7:11pm On May 05, 2016
yinkus204:
hope u will nt come out and shout foul wen the hausa in the north do there own back to ur people
The Joke is on you when the same people 'do their own back' cuz it will affect your own people too-hausa cannot differentiate one southern from another...our people are already veterans in these crisises thus they might come off better than your people...Your people will be our buffer against the coming reprisals you so wish for.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by hardbody: 7:12pm On May 05, 2016
tysontim:
army reinforcement are sent to arrive from Ohafia

Army services from the ohafia cantonment is skeletal. They were decimated when they were all taken to Liberia. Meanwhile the roads are so bad that they won't quickly get to Aba.

I am however not supporting any rampage. Just stating the obvious

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by MORNDEW(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

Any retaliation will see all Northerners leave the East

That soldier who killed the Igbo man must be arrested jailed and killed

Why do we have courts if not to settle disputes
can you stop already. Ur illiteracy is baffling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ipledge10(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2016
Litmus:
Nigeria, kill the advancement of the internet in your Nation. Kill it before it is used to destroys Nigeria. Even if this is false news, the way in which it spread and the size of the responses proves the insidiousness of internet as it does, in one sense, what those that push to spread it widely around the world intended. Learn from China.
brother you are so on point about this...Internet is killing Nigeria
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by KOBOJO: 7:14pm On May 05, 2016
raumdeuter:

How come Ibos dont follow the bold when in[b] Yorubaland[/b]

You mean no mans land ??

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by yinkus204(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2016
EasternLion:
Sometimes when am in Aba am so proud of the people, they do not allow outsiders to intimidate them.
see ur life u ar happy because ur people ar killing the hausa but wen they also kill ur people in the north make sure u ar also proud too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by cheruv: 7:16pm On May 05, 2016
betterABIAstate:
so if someone insultyou, you should pick a gun and shoot him/her. I think you expectaba boys to praise the Hausa man for killing their brother. You have a problem, I swear
Aigoo! undecided
You should know a traitor when you see one angry

4 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by MirabelArode(f): 7:18pm On May 05, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Youth order army to hand-over soldier that shot the guy or there will be no peace. 6hausas already killed

6 hausas killed already for an unknown Igbo man and some people still claim nothing will happen if Kanu is killed. I dey laugh. Zombies, I triple dare your Buhari to kill Kanu.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by cheruv: 7:19pm On May 05, 2016
ichidodo:
The Joke is on you when the same people 'do their own back' cuz it will affect your own people too-hausa cannot differentiate one southern from another...our people are already veterans in these crisises thus they might come off better than your people...[b]Your people will be our buffer against the coming reprisals you so wish for.[/b]
Gwa ya ozo o buru na o chefugo undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by KOBOJO: 7:20pm On May 05, 2016
MrMcJay:

Until you can trace your family compound in Lagos, I'm sorry, you're a nobody. Don't give me phony statistics about owning 99% of Lagos.

Am 100% sure ur own family compound will be traced to somewhere in oshogbo...
And here you are forming lagos indigene..

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by WIZGUY69(m): 7:23pm On May 05, 2016
Useless ipob fools thinks the world revolves round aba, the dirtiest town in the world. Forgetting tht in nigeria alone, we ve over 50 town. From wht i am hearing, hausa boys are drilling those okpa hawkers. cool Anyway, in PH now, en-route Aba. Aba will nt experience peace this week.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ichidodo: 7:23pm On May 05, 2016
cheruv:

Gwa ya ozo o buru na o chefugo undecided
Hapu ga that nwa mkpi....Im no know nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos / ‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.