Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba (64295 Views)

Fulani, Igbos Clash In Enugu Over N100,mosque Burnt / Balogun-Fulani And Adekanye After Regaining Freedom (Photo) / Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by betterABIAstate: 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
eagleeye2:

That's the simple truth. All those waterside boys no dey hear word. And I believe 'Umu York' will definitely join them.
Fulani have chosen the wrong city to kill. Aba and onithsa should be a no-go area.

13 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by 41lady(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

If true, the Hausa man is foolish to have resorted to violence in an already Fulani herdsmen terrorism hit region
U r right, the problem is that this my hausa brothers always resort to violence for something that don't require fight.

13 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by nbright: 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
grin
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by laprince(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2016
bad timing
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by lielbreema: 5:34pm On May 05, 2016
Now we will see some real action! Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:
One Hausa man against several iPod yoots? Coward IPod yoots. Why not take him on a 1-to-1 and slug it out.
I am in no way supporting violence but assuming they resolved the issue peacefully without violence, u wud av bin d first to call dem corwards, abeg did ur gf leave u for an ipod yoot Jst asking

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by IYANGBALI: 5:34pm On May 05, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
That will certainly mute those that tag us chest beaters.
yinmu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by goodvision12(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:
One Hausa man against several iPod yoots? Coward IPod yoots. Why not take him on a 1-to-1 and slug it out.
Buh yu sef know sey strenght for strenght and pound for pound igbo people are the strongest in this country.yoruba or hausa man no fit fight igbo man one on one.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by piagetskinner(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2016
PureWays:
Exactly

Maybe the Igbo guys got on his nerves... .u know say Hausa man DE quick vex... No room for thinking

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by ritababe(f): 5:35pm On May 05, 2016
ozowarac:
is true i have confirmed it, an house man stab an ibo man to dead.

that hausa man just triggered the anger in them Aba boys no get joy at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2016
1Tkester:
It's a lie. Big lie, my people are peaceful people, we don't kill, nor shed blood. Stop making my people appear bad!

Nwanne biko gbara ogwu gi nwuu; were nwayo gaa choro oche and sit your ass.

Inoghi na Aba, so allow those in Aba to comment first.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by oatzeal(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2016
HMMM
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by eddyslim(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2016
Nigeria which way...... I give up.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by diMITCHELL: 5:37pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:

Come Use ur brain na, U are not charged for doing so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by kumakunta: 5:37pm On May 05, 2016
Season film
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Alokendra(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2016
goodvision12:
Buh yu sef know sey strenght for strenght and pound for pound igbo people are the strongest in this country.yoruba or hausa man no fit fight igbo man one on one.
Where was your strength during the Enugu massacre? or Were you in an induced coma when they struck?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by tonyzeal(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2016
Yorubanews:
Tell me more.

When you know Aba cowards are lying, but you wanna look interested.

its true,am in aba now

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by nbright: 5:38pm On May 05, 2016
piagetskinner:

Maybe the Igbo guys got on his nerves... .u know say Hausa man DE quick vex... No room for thinking
see where the anger don land am

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by IYANGBALI: 5:38pm On May 05, 2016
sexybrooke:
continue the boys are heading to mosque
imagine the news headlines

Lalasticlala no carry any other news especially tiwa news come front page again o until the end of this civil war that is looming.
Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:38pm On May 05, 2016
betterABIAstate:
Fulani have chosen the wrong city to kill. Aba and onithsa should be a no-go area.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Observant: 5:39pm On May 05, 2016
This man could have quietly committed suicide by taking rat poison instead of this violent way of dragging other people into his
frustration.

Now Aba people will starting hunting fulani's while the fulani's will do them same up north.
I pledge to Nigeria my country indeed..

4 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by erico2k2(m): 5:39pm On May 05, 2016
Alokendra:
Dumbest post eva

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by OBAFEMIawolowo: 5:39pm On May 05, 2016
I trust ABA, not enugu that went on protesting..

ABA na quick action,no time for threats

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2016
The clash is raging on!! 4 dead already as soldiers and youths clash!!

5 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Greenback: 5:40pm On May 05, 2016
BlackTechnology:

If true, the Hausa man is foolish to have resorted to violence in an already Fulani herdsmen terrorism hit region

those backward set of animals believe they can whatever they like and just move on,like every other people are damm invincible...
Its high time naija got disintegrated..you guys are only fooling urselves,pretending b4 a blind man that knows better,that u are one. One nigeria my foot...

9 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by chopido(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2016
No be fake news o it is happening now at Aba main park area. My bros just informed me.. is real
mightyokwy:
Pls stop spreading false news.

1 Like

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by GWMI(m): 5:41pm On May 05, 2016
The war Buhari is looking for when it comes he(Buhari)will still be consume believe you me.Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 05, 2016
bendovex:
it's true. I just confirmed it. sadly I'm enroute ph now via Aba. I just got a phone call from a friend that I should avoid waterside Aba and old Umuahia road Aba. please pray for me, we are stranded right now at osisioma Aba.

Lets pray,

Father Lord, as this your pikin, a NL is on his way to PH, save his soul let this message he sent on NL not be his last social network post.
No riot will claim his life even though he is yet to give his life to christ. Forgive him his numerous dirty behaviours IJN we pray.

SPEAKING in tongues,... ... .. Pray pray pray.

7 Likes

Re: Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba by OBAFEMIawolowo: 5:42pm On May 05, 2016
Greenback:

those backward set of animals believe they can whatever they like and just move on,like every other people are damm invincible...
Its high time naija got disintegrated..you guys are only fooling urselves,pretending b4 a blind man that knows better,that u are one. One nigeria my foot...
I believe ABA die, enugu fall hands I swear.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Ambode Transforming Oworonshoki Waterfront, Lagos (Photos) / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.