Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday (922 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by demiladegold(f): 3:33pm On May 05, 2016
I have taken time to make screenshot from yesterday.....

Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 05, 2016
mimzzzzzzzzzy

2 Likes

Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by vizkiz: 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
is this right

Isn't this against the rules? We are not blind nor dumb, if we need to see these comments we will go to the thread and read them.. You just violated rule number 14....

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
following....cheesy

#TEAMVVIPseat
Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
Do go on.....
You shall see how you shall crucify yourself on your very own thread.
Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by demiladegold(f): 3:41pm On May 05, 2016
More

Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by demiladegold(f): 3:48pm On May 05, 2016
I guess we'll have to continue this at night.... My network is bad
Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by demiladegold(f): 3:50pm On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:
is this right

Isn't this against the rules? We are not blind nor dumb, if we need to see these comments we will go to the thread and read them.. You just violated rule number 14....

No I didn't.... If the mods don't want the thread, then they can close it but if not
Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 05, 2016
demiladegold:
I guess we'll have to continue this at night.... My network is bad

what's the purpose of the screenshots though?
Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by demiladegold(f): 4:08pm On May 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

what's the purpose of the screenshots though?

Now that I think about it.... I don't need it but I just felt it's not nice to attack people when you haven't gotten your facts straight.....

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by IamLEGEND1: 5:05pm On May 05, 2016
Why you wan turn us to ur shidren na? we no know where the thread dey abi wetin? abeg just face ur front & stop forming analyst.
Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 05, 2016
What is the need for all this?
Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by balash(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2016
Ff
Re: Screenshot Of Candidate's Answers Yesterday by jrupa(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2016
This girl stubborn sha.

(1) (Reply)

Help, Guy Needs Advice / Tame Her Formula: Every Woman Is Good For Marriage, BUT You Have To Tame Her B4 / Married Women Here Are Texts You Should Never Send To Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.