Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Married Women Here Are Texts You Should Never Send To Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Here Are Texts You Should Never Send To Anyone (923 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Married Women Here Are Texts You Should Never Send To Anyone by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Although later we are going to be discussing text messages a married man should never send to anyone. But First i think Its time to give my fellow married women a piece of my mind on this too. Marriage is an adjustment indeed, and learning what’s no longer appropriate once you’re a married woman is critical.
These seven seemingly innocent types of texts can damage or completely destroy even the healthiest relationship if left unchecked. Respect yourself and you will be respected.

1. The ex-boyfriend follow-up It may have been years since you dated. You may feel that all romantic feelings are dead; but at one point in your life you and him were everything to each other. Even a simple text can slowly reignite inappropriate feelings. Never text your ex (even if it’s just to say hello). It’s just too dangerous.

2. The husband trash talk How would you feel if you found out your husband told his friends about your biggest weaknesses? If he exploited your worst moments as a way to prove to his friends how much he puts up with? Bad-mouthing your spouse to anyone is completely toxic to your relationship. If you have to vent about your spouse, write it on a piece of paper (and then later throw it away); but don’t ever use texting as a way to voice your frustrations to a friend.

3. Shoving-him-under-the-bus excuses Be cautious how you use the, “I can’t come, because my husband won’t let me” excuses. If you’re frequently saying he is the reason you can never do anything you want to do, you might start to believe it (and your friends certainly will).

4. The passive-aggressive snipe f you’re angry at your spouse, take some time to cool down, and then call him. Texting is never a good way of expressing your frustration. Your tone of voice is impossible to interpret through a text message. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/married-women-here-are-texts-you-should.html

Re: Married Women Here Are Texts You Should Never Send To Anyone by nonjebose(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2016
My friend will you continue! Lol. I will not open that link, watch and see
Re: Married Women Here Are Texts You Should Never Send To Anyone by Vincent41(m): 8:33am On Jul 14, 2016
Well said but i tell u,its nt gona change anytin in women..some rush to get married so as to have a base to date,flirt with their ex....women cant just hear!!!

(1) (Reply)

5 True Things You Didn’t Know About Erections And Men / Five Reasons Why You Should Not Marry Old Nigerian Women / Pls I Need A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.