Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence (15895 Views)

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses / Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. / South West The Least Developed Region After North- Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Simeonnwabeks: 9:55am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

Your foul language and insult shows that you have been defeated by superior argument, I give you handkerchief to wipe your tears, next time don't argue with Igbos, they know how to hit the nail on the head grin

Here comes another small kid, You yeeboes are born hypocrite and everyone knows that, sane people should go through my points and who started the name calling, am not surprised by your position since supporting criminals is an achievement in your place. I just hope you dont kill yourself over Lagos cos no one cares.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Simeonnwabeks: 10:03am On May 06, 2016
[s]
Rayhutar:

You guys want to eat your cake and have it, why will all the yibba that migrated to Lagos the same way Igbo did are claiming Lagos, Lagos is it your state or papa land, you want one Nigeria at the same time you want Lagos for only Yorubas, you cannot serve two masters at the time,Lagos remain a no man land for all Nigerians, Hausa-fulani have shown you guys that in mile 12,because they did run to the barracks to take cover ,showing you guys that Lagos belong to nobody, in east now they are running to barracks now to take cover but in Lagos they dey kamkpe, if put cone head them go live am for you and stood their ground
[/s]

You are just ranting and its typical of a man with flat head cos its an empty head. Why not go to those places i mentioned and go tell them its no mans land, you can come chase us at Epe or come tell us our land is no mans land. I dont even want to waste my energy arguing with a gala seller, you are now making mouth cos you just killed an Hausa man when they have been killing you for years, your parents in Enugu are at the IDP camp but you are here chest beating cos you managed to kill one hausa man.

I have never seen Hausa argue over Lagos nor Benin, its only you greedy flat head from that cursed land that make noise everywhere, you have no single shame since you are not even proud of your gully res mud land. Bunch of greedy parasites.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Rayhutar(m): 10:13am On May 06, 2016
Simeonnwabeks:
[s][/s]

You are just ranting and its typical of a man with flat head cos its an empty head. Why not go to those places i mentioned and go tell them its no mans land, you can come chase us at Epe or come tell us our land is no mans land. I dont even want to waste my energy arguing with a gala seller, you are now making mouth cos you just killed an Hausa man when they have been killing you for years, your parents in Enugu are at the IDP camp but you are here chest beating cos you managed to kill one hausa man.

I have never seen Hausa argue over Lagos nor Benin, its only you greedy flat head from that cursed land that make noise everywhere, you have no single shame since you are not even proud of your gully res mud land. Bunch of greedy parasites.
E pain nam, My brother Lagos belong to Yorubas when Nigeria divide, not under one Nigeria, no Igbo man is dragging Lagos with you in post Nigeria, they are calling it no mans land under one Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Simeonnwabekz: 10:27am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

E pain nam, My brother Lagos belong to Yorubas when Nigeria divide, not under one Nigeria, no Igbo man is dragging Lagos with you in post Nigeria, they are calling it no mans land under one Nigeria

You are the pained one cos all your past post is about Lagos and its a sign of frustration. It seems your life depends on Lagos, I am only laughing at you cos your parents have misled you.

You can continue to cry cos of pains, its non of my business. It wont change my state of origin nor change the location of my family house in Epe. Ranting is allowed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

That is the point brother, ones Nigeria still existing LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND , the can't hide under Lagos been under western region to claim contributions of others, they should go to their various state and replicate Lagos figure Ndi ara.The can claim Lagos figure if Nigeria cease to exit

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

You guys want to eat your cake and have it , why will all the yibba that migrated to Lagos the same way Igbo did are claiming Lagos, Lagos is it your state or papa land, you want one Nigeria at the same time you want Lagos for only Yorubas, you cannot serve two masters at the time,Lagos remain a no man land for all Nigerians , Hausa-fulani have shown you guys that in mile 12,because they did run tothe barracks to take cover ,showing you guys that Lagos belong to nobody, in east now they are running to barracks now to take cover but in Lagos they dey kamkpe, if put cone head them go live am for you and stood their ground
Correct! That's what cone heads fail to understand.

One battle of Hero for you

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2016
Surbway101:

See this jobless ediot calling that guy Tunde again, everyone on nairaland is tunde cos he slept with your wife. You will end up killing yourself cos of frustration.
Tunde Osun don enter Ebay, your people are dying in penury grin

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2016
Surbway101:

See this jobless ediot calling that guy Tunde again, everyone on nairaland is tunde cos he slept with your wife. You will end up killing yourself cos of frustration.
Tunde there is poverty in west what are you doing to alleviate their predicaments

I was told if I want to win Yoruba man's heart, just two cups of rice will do the magic, Tunde what type is your favorite cooked or parboiled rice

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by stzy(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

Mumu, the record we have shows how you devalue our currency by importing cheap and sub standard product just to kill local manufacturing companies. It also shows how you discourage local investment by importing everything even toothpicks and matches.

Igbos have never contributed to the development of this country positively.
so why won't u guys leave us alone .... We want 2 be on our own... Is it 2 much 2 ask? U even called me mumu... Sorry I didn't notice coz ma eye 4 red like ur cities
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by adconline(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2016
I would think that finding actual balance for FCT in 2015 would be
Deposit=N2.3tn; Credit=N402bn
Balance=N1.89tn

Deposit to credit ratio of 5.7 to 1
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by MegaMan1987: 8:19pm On May 06, 2016
The South East is so great that Igbos run away from the place quicker than Usain Bolt lol.

Me as a Yoruba man prefers the South West (As do many of your Igbo brethren) I could never live in the South East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by adconline(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2016
Why is Lagos deposit N8,708,844.54 x Million While credit is N10,128,888.84 x million? Does Lagos give out more than it takes in deposit?
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2016
MegaMan1987:
The South East is so great that Igbos run away from the place quicker than Usain Bolt lol.

Me as a Yoruba man prefers the South West (As do many of your Igbo brethren) I could never live in the South East.
Otondo who is begging you to come southeast, Igbos are just like chines, you can find Igbos business men and women in every corners of the earth doing one thing in-other to eke out live not just west, while you and your like are busy lazing around

Bank credit/deposit in each state may be used as an indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators (households and businesses) in a particular state as it shows what residents are borrowing and the amount deposit in banks

Southeast total balance from 2010-2015 #4'461'997.51

South west total balance from 2010-2015 #2'593'995.78

Pcs 1 and 2 WEST
pcs 3 and 4 EAST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by kayfra: 2:46pm On May 07, 2016
The pictures above shows historical urbanization vs. recent urbanization. What am I missing?
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2016
kayfra:
The pictures above shows historical urbanization vs. recent urbanization. What am I missing?

Historical urbanization southeast wasn't existing then
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by kayfra: 4:39pm On May 07, 2016
FKO81:

Historical urbanization southeast wasn't existing then

Evidence or proof? Most of those brown roofs have been there since 19th century.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Immigration Officers Killed In Kadobe As Bandits Attack Village In Katsina / FG Appoints Jega, Udoma, Emenike, Others As Governing Council Chairs / Tinubu Urges Boakai To Unite Liberia, Commends Weah For Conceding Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.