Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence (15873 Views)

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses / Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. / South West The Least Developed Region After North- Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:

Now you want to avoid the thread grin grin grin
who has the strength to be dragging same topic with jobless ipoop yoot..
.if Lagos is your papa land come and take it.. In fact, become governor first, then we can take you people seriously ..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by MirabelArode(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2016
yorubas will be like... grin

9 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2016
MetaHuman:
who has the strength to be dragging same topic with jobless ipoop yoot..
.if Lagos is your papa land come and take it.. In fact, become governor first, then we can take you people seriously ..
Lagos is nation common wealth, go and show your strength in other southwestern states, stop hiding under Lagos, all tribes in Nigeria even foreigners most especially Lebanese are all stake holders in Lagos, so far you kinsmen agreed in One indivisible nation you have no wright to complain, go and fix other southwest states mr man tongue tongue

13 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:
[s]
Lagos is nation common wealth, go and show your strength in other southwestern states, stop hiding under Lagos, all tribes in Nigeria even foreigners most especially Lebanese are all stake holders in Lagos, so far you kinsmen agreed in One indivisible nation you have no wright to complain, go and fix other southwest states mr man tongue tongue[/s]

*yawns* okay.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by OkoNDOoBo: 6:58pm On May 05, 2016
E no go better for anybody wey talk say ha him develop my state..!!!!

Go and develop ebbonyi,aba the dirtiest city in west africa, and anambra which look like a construction site idiot feefu..!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Super1Star: 7:09pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:

Don't hide under Lagos, Igbos contribute more than Yorubas in Lagos, I thought you guys were boasting Ogun is most industrialised state, Anambra doubled Ogun digits, lies and propaganda can only lead you region to ....

Who begged you to come to Lagos?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

Who begged you to come to Lagos?
We all build Lagos, you have no right to ask me that S question all tribes are all stake holders, You can see Abuja and Lagos figures it shows, nation strength, go and develop you state, stop hiding under Lagos, untill Nigeria cease to exist, then you can claim Lagos figure. cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Twistaray(m): 7:32pm On May 05, 2016
Ilovemystate:
NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS 2010-2015

BANK CREDIT AND DEPOSIT BY STATES IN NIGERIA

Bank credit/deposit in each state may be used as an indicator of the level of activity and well being of operators (households and businesses) in a particular state as it shows what residents are borrowing and the amount deposit in banks

http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/384

Bank Deposit by states in Nigeria

Richest region
Like seriously richest region I mean richest region
That's an abuse,insult on the word " richest " cheesy

grin

Btw how does the so call " stats dispute the face that SW is the least region with poverty? grin

Riches region indeed grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Ilovemystate: 8:13pm On May 05, 2016
Twistaray:

Richest region
Like seriously richest region I mean richest region
That's an abuse,insult on the word " richest " cheesy

grin

Btw how does the so call " stats dispute the face that SW is the least region with poverty? grin

Riches region indeed grin
How can region that controls lots of cash be high in poverty index Use your brain son

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Twistaray(m): 9:01pm On May 05, 2016
Ilovemystate:

How can region that controls lots of cash be high in poverty index Use your brain son

No. You should use your brain instead.

The stats is purely base on savings,account holders and amount of transactions.
No. You use your brain.

Use you brain infact you should be embarrassed by the the so call " riches" stats considering the fact that SS isn't up to the population of SE/igbo. Use your brain how come they surpass SE, does that mean that they are more rich individuals in SS than SE or SS more populated than SE

Abeg go borrow brain.
This is why I don't often engage ipod yoot angry

3 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by IamAtribalist: 9:03pm On May 05, 2016
cool All I see here is that the SW (Yoruba) region is the richest region in Nigeria. Now, if you are an IPOB you will minus Lagos so that the stats can favor you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:

Don't hide under Lagos, Igbos contribute more than Yorubas in Lagos, I thought you guys were boasting Ogun is most industrialised state, Anambra doubled Ogun digits, lies and propaganda can only lead you region to ....

You are really dumb for making such statement.
Put the whole of South East together you will never boast of half of what Lagos economically and politically, so how would you have made Lagos what it is today when you can't make any of your state a major commercial center?

Igbo's contributions to Lagos is more on the negative side of development such as fake drugs, fake spare parts, criminals activities etc.

FYI, yoruba rule Lagos and they dictate what and how things play. Lagos is where it is today because of good leadership which Igbos can never boast of in any South Eastern state. If you want to prove me wrong just name any leader you have that has done half of what any Lagos governor has done.
Same is happening in Ogun, Oyo and Ondo. South West is ahead of you any day any time. Osun state received 6 million as allocation but still paid workers Lagos have done same things severally tell us if is igbo that paid the money?

Is it Igbos that made Ogun state the most industrial state in Nigeria too? Tell us why it is not Aba?
Simple education is what you lack.
Tell us how you can give someone what you don't have yourself dummy.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Ariani: 9:13pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

UK minus London

US minus NYC

Australia minus Sydney

China minus Beijing

SS minus PHC

SE minus Onitsha

NW minus Kano

NC minus Abuja

NE minutes Sambisa Forest.b

I never knew that Lagos is in SE.

Lagos is not the capital of Yorubaland, it is the commercial capital of Nigeria, built with the nation's commonwealth.
Unless Yorubaland is now an independent country, your analogy is flawed.
You lack basic understanding. Notice that UK, Australia, China you used in your analogy are all independent nations.
The appropriate analogy is Nigeria minus Lagos. grin
Nigeria made Lagos what it is today, not Yorubas, if not, the Yorubas in other SW states and in Benin republic would have atleast achieved half of what Lagos is today.

7 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Twistaray(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool All I see here is that the SW (Yoruba) region is the richest region in Nigeria. Now, if you are an IPOB you will minus Lagos so that the stats can favor you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

Bro, those ipod yoots are so pathetic.
Can you just imagine that,how can somebody in his right state of mind exempt me,millions of yorubas in lagos even went as far as saying ibo developed lagos yet their region contribute less or nothing to the nation's GDP? grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FlyoruB: 9:23pm On May 05, 2016
LMAO. The thread title sef is so corny. Anything to make yourselves feel better than Yorubas, always comparing yourself to us when we no even send Una. grin I was expecting to see "SE is the Richest region in Nigeria", not "one of" cheesy. As usual the SE folks are grasping at straws all in an effort to convince themselves that they are relevant. Lol. Make Una continue jare. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by walexbiz(m): 9:29pm On May 05, 2016
Igbo e je beru Olohun, which kind of deductions are you coming up with, you exempt Lagos from south west as if Lagos is not part of Southwest, I now get the reason why people says Igbo are not sophisticated, you people sure lack foresight in explaining numbers. How would someone take up stat and mumble up everything like that and come up with a useless stats, it shows how myopic they can be.
A stat was not comprehensive enough to make such deduction, for avoidance of doubt how many igbos is as rich as Alakija, Otedola or even Adenuga and yet you want to make deductions based on an incomplete data. Kano state alone has credit balance than any south Easter state in 2015

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 9:30pm On May 05, 2016
iblawi:

You are really dumb for making such statement.
Put the whole of South East together you will never boast of half of what Lagos economically and politically, so how would you have made Lagos what it is today when you can't make any of your state a major commercial center?

Igbo's contributions to Lagos is more on the negative side of development such as fake drugs, fake spare parts, criminals activities etc.

FYI, yoruba rule Lagos and they dictate what and how things play. Lagos is where it is today because of good leadership which Igbos can never boast of in any South Eastern state. If you want to prove me wrong just name any leader you have that has done half of what any Lagos governor has done.
Same is happening in Ogun, Oyo and Ondo. South West is ahead of you any day any time. Osun state received 6 million as allocation but still paid workers Lagos have done same things severally tell us if is igbo that paid the money?

Is it Igbos that made Ogun state the most industrial state in Nigeria too? Tell us why it is not Aba?
Simple education is what you lack.
Tell us how you can give someone what you don't have yourself dummy.
grin grin I hope you were not crying when you were typing this rubbish, because I can sense frustration, disheartened from you dumb write up, no be only most industrialised state, go through the report then you will understand Imo is more economic viable than Ogun, Lagos investors are using Ogun as dumping ground, because of chip land, from NBS data Ogun figures , the citizens are in penury.

4 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 9:31pm On May 05, 2016
Ariani:

Lagos is not the capital of Yorubaland, it is the commercial capital of Nigeria, built with the nation's commonwealth.
You lack basic understanding. Notice that UK, Australia, China you used in your analogy are all independent nations.
Nigeria made Lagos what it is today, not Yorubas, if not, the Yorubas in other SW states and in Benin republic would have atleast achieved half of what Lagos is today.

Yes bros, Lagos is not the capital of yorubaland but it is a Yoruba land not a igbo land. The bottom line is that Lagos is a south western state and it has always been ruled by Yoruba and not any other person from other regions.

8 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FlyoruB: 9:34pm On May 05, 2016
walexbiz:
Igbo e je beru Olohun, which kind of deductions are you coming up with, you exempt Lagos from south west as if Lagos is not part of Southwest, I now get the reason why people says Igbo are not sophisticated, you people sure lack foresight in explaining numbers. How would someone take up stat and mumble up everything like that and come up with a useless stats, it shows how myopic they can be.
A stat was not comprehensive enough to make such deduction, for avoidance of doubt how many igbos is as rich as Alakija, Otedola or even Adenuga and yet you want to make deductions based on an incomplete data. Kano state alone has credit balance than any south Easter state in 2015

Na so Dem be. Since those last IGR figures were released they've been combing the internet looking for any data they can manipulate to redeem their bruised egos cheesy. Sotay they pulled up some debt profile stats that put them on par with the relatively unproductive Northern states just so they can save some face. Na the Anambra folks be the worst culprits. Dem folks are so fvcking paranoid. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by IamAtribalist: 9:38pm On May 05, 2016
Twistaray:

Bro, those ipod yoots are so pathetic.
Can you just imagine that,how can somebody in his right state of mind exempt me,millions of yorubas in lagos even went as far as saying ibo developed lagos yet their region contribute less or nothing to the nation's GDP? grin

cool grin grin grin Trust me they are a source of unending entertainment for me. Very soon I will be labelled Yoruba for stating the obvious. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

7 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
iblawi:

Yes bros, Lagos is not the capital of yorubaland but it is a Yoruba land not a igbo land. The bottom line is that Lagos is a south western state and it has always been ruled by Yoruba and not any other person from other regions.

Lagos is in west but now nation common wealth developed by all just like Abuja , that's why their figures are high than other states, you have no right to claim nationa common wealth, untill Nigeria cease to exist then you guys can claim data coming from Lagos, go and show your strengths in other southwestern states.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by MrMcJay(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2016
This is a very important information which should be deployed by sensible youth into making investment decisions for the future. However, it has been bastardized by kindergarten tribalists being fed by their parents.

Act on the information you have and stop blaming the government.
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:
grin grin I hope you were not crying when you were typing this rubbish, because I can sense frustration, disheartened from you dumb write up, no be only most industrialised state, go through the report then you will understand Imo is more economic viable than Ogun, Lagos investors are using Ogun as dumping ground, because of chip land, from NBS data Ogun figures , the citizens are in penury.

This is why igbos are too dumb to rule this country. Deposit of cash in bank doesn't mean you are rich dummy. A trader deposit cash in bank daily and withdraws money daily fool. Igbos are traders they buy and sell on a daily basis.

If I deposit N5000 today and withdraws N4000 tomorrow and deposit the N4000 back tomorrow doesn't mean I have N9000 dummy. But on bank records you have done transaction worth N9000 you dumb trader. This is why you can never succeed anywhere you don't find Yoruba.

I have to use Naira to explain so that you can get my point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by IamAtribalist: 9:50pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:

Lagos is in west but now nation common wealth developed by all just like Abuja , that's why their figures are high than other state, you have no right to claim nationa common wealth, untill Nigeria cease to exist then you guys can claim data coming from Lagos, go and show your strengths in other southwestern states.

cool How come ONLY Igbos like to minus (economically) Lagos from the SouthWest? Dangote no talk anything. Ijo man no talk anything. Benin man no talk anything. Urhobo man no talk anything. Tiv man no talk anything. ONLY IBO. Maka why? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin An old friend once told me the IBO (I Before Others) is the greediest animal in the zoo - now I know what he was talking about. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

cool When an IPOD tries to use IPOB reasoning and logic - I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

7 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 9:53pm On May 05, 2016
FlyoruB:

Na so Dem be. Since those last IGR figures were released they've been combing the internet looking for any data they can manipulate to redeem their bruised egos cheesy. Sotay they pulled up some debt profile stats that put them on par with the relatively unproductive Northern states just so they can save some face. Na the Anambra folks be the worst culprits. Dem folks are so fvcking paranoid. cheesy
Anambra your worst nightmare cheesy grin no state in southwest beat her records in financial transactions, Anambra even double your hiroshima grin digit

5 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2016
IamAtribalist:

cool When an IPOD tries to use IPOB reasoning and logic - I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Tunde I know you are try to laugh out your frustration, but just know thay this data will fight you in any thread you and your likes , like I told you in other thread from NBS report you can see Ebonyi is doing better than Osun your state and Ekiti
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Super1Star: 9:59pm On May 05, 2016
Ariani:

I never knew it was Nri or Queen Amina or Uthman Dan Fodio that founded Lagos.

Baba God has decided to bless the Land of Oduduwa and curse the land of gully erosion.

Take Baba God to CCT if you are pained,

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FlyoruB: 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:

Anambra your worst nightmare cheesy grin no state in southwest beat her records in financial transactions, Anambra even double your hiroshima grin digit

LMAO. Your entire state is a big a$$ conglomerate of 2x2's cheesy where outsiders come to buy fake goods, so why won't it have considerable financial transactions? Any market that big would post such figures. Like Duh?! You can't be this dumb and shallow I'm sorry. Last GDP figures showed how overrated your state is. How much is the entire economy of Anambra state worth please? Lol. Nothing of consequence really coz all those 2x2 shops put together doesn't scratch the surface of Imo state sef, not to talk of Ogun or Oyo. That's how you know 'rich' states. Una all just dey siddon inside shop dey wait for customer. You spend your entire days online regurgitating the same ol' bullcrap, you better be getting paid real good money for doing this shyt. lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
FKO81:

Lagos is in west but now nation common wealth developed by all just like Abuja , that's why their figures are high than other states, you have no right to claim nationa common wealth, untill Nigeria cease to exist then you guys can claim data coming from Lagos, go and show your strengths in other southwestern states.

Tell US why calabar is not a national wealth. Was calabar not a formal capital of this country? Atleast ask yourself why everybody feels free to invest in Lagos and not enugu or anambra or even aba?

Mumu ipob. There is nothing we won't hear from you people.
Port Harcourt is biafra land , delta is biafra land, now Lagos biafra land again.

Abeg make una borrow sense if una no get.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FlyoruB: 10:07pm On May 05, 2016
iblawi:

This is why igbos are too dumb to rule this country. Deposit of cash in bank doesn't mean you are rich dummy. A trader deposit cash in bank daily and withdraws money daily fool. Igbos are traders they buy and sell on a daily basis.

If I deposit N5000 today and withdraws N4000 tomorrow and deposit the N4000 back tomorrow doesn't mean I have N9000 dummy. But on bank records you have done transaction worth N9000 you dumb trader. This is why you can never succeed anywhere you don't find Yoruba.

I have to use Naira to explain so that you can get my point.

Guy, the bobo wey you quote na secondary school dropout. The basic bank transaction knowledge you just dropped on his flattheadd is too heavy for him to comprehend o. You wan kill am?? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2016
Super1Star:

I never knew it was Nri or Queen Amina or Uthman Dan Fodio that founded Lagos.

Baba God has decided to bless the Land of Oduduwa and curse the land of gully erosion.

Take Baba God to CCT if you are pained,
My friend your kinsmen are dying in penury, I hope you have seen report one of your own wrote about growing Almajiri in southwest, I'll pull it out soon for you to read, stop consoling yourself there is poverty in western region

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Twistaray(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2016
Igbos...aka, cunning tribe grin grin grin

See waya ooooo cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023 Election: Dariye, Nyame, 153 Others Back Tinubu For Presidency / Nigeria No More Debt Free: Federal Debt Up By $18bn Under 4 Years- Daily Trust / 2023 Presidency Fashola Can’t Decide Our Fate —ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.