Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence (15891 Views)

Atiku: Igbos Rebuilt Their Region After The War But North Still Has Mud Houses / Presidency Reacts To NBS Report, Insists Economy Performing Better. / South West The Least Developed Region After North- Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by zuchyblink(m): 12:22am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

You mean am blind to see a dream of another man which you claim has already happened?
I can see u have given up. Next time think critically and rationally and not with ur tribal mark. Go and sin no more
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Ariani: 12:26am On May 06, 2016
Super1Star:

You left freely without any crime hanging over you neck in 1993, nobody forced you back.

In 1967, you killed our leaders and we simply brought you to justice. Simple as ABC.

Critically analysed and it is anti-igbo coup!!!! CHineke meheeeeee. Na wa o.

1, Who were the coup plotters? Igbos.
2. How many Igbo men were killed, whether politician or military? just one military officer. He was kiled out of vendetta and beef by one of the coup plotters.
3. Who refused to hand hand over power to the nominated cabinet member (Dipcharima), after Balewa's demise? Orizu, an igbo man
4. Who handed over power to Ironsi? Orizu
5. Who was the beneficiary of the coup executed by igbo officers? Ironsi, an igbo man.
6. Who was dilly-dallying in bringing the igbo coup plotters to justice? Ironsi, an igbo man.

If it is not an Igbo coup, then it must be Hutus coup then.

Lol! Who are these we? The Arewa-Yoruba Islamic alliance?
I guess the shout of "Araba" during the massacre never happened.

The coup was anti Igbo because:

Nzeogwu the coup originator never was Igbo trained, he was only Igbo by blood, he hardly can represent the wish and political thoughts of Ndiigbo at that era in discuss.

With regionalism in place, and the two oil rich regions of Midwest and Eastern region under the leadership of Igbo leaders ie Osadebey and Okpara, all Ndiigbo needed was to tighten regional autonomy and ensure the wealth from the two regions was used in developing the region, while we paid peanuts in tax to the FG, this was what the Igbo leaders in Okpara and Osadebey wanted, the ignorant khaki boys( Ironsi, Nzeogwu, Ifeajuna and co) actions, betrayed those interests .

Akintola and Awolowo factions fighting each other, fragmenting and rendering the Western region politically fragile, was actually what the Eastern leaders would have loved, as it makes things easier for Okpara dreams of placing Portharcourt as the nation's premier industrial, port and commercial city. Akintola short term victory would have meant that Awo would have rotted and died in prison while his Yoruba followers would have been easy targets for anyone wishing to destabilize Akintola and Yorubas.

The khaki boys did exactly the opposite, they eliminated Akintola, making it easier for Yorubas to unite behind Awolowo and present a United front, it also meant that Awo survived without Akintola supporters linking Akintola's death to him, as the khaki boys were guilty .

To the best of my knowledge, the coup and coup plotters changed all the political climate in the country that were all favouring Ndiigbo.
Viz:
1, A weak and fragmented Yorubaland that had been turned into battlefield by Akintola supporters and Awo supporters, Akintola himself being a northern sell out, and a tool to the saraduna who touted that he was set to conquer Yorubaland politically.

2, An inplace regional system that would had ensured that the economic gap between the Midwest/ Eastern region and the West/ Northern regions would have been as wide as the rift between heaven and hell, as long as we carried the non Igbos in those two regions along by ensuring equal wealth and power division and wealth control.

What do you mean by Ndiigbo leaving Lagos in 1993? Cos I don't remember Ndiigbo having an independent nation of our own in 1993.
Igbo demand for secession has been ever strong, and we know those who plea for the police to shoot peaceful Igbos secessionist protesters ,shiver at the mention of Nigeria disintegration and try to cover this fear by threatening to rain brimstone on Igbo secessionists.

5 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 12:26am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:
how many port do you think is in Lagos? Another private port is coming again. The MM2 airport is also privately owned not government property. Abeg Yoruba don too try for una. We are always ready to educate you anytime any day.

Ndi Ofe Lagos is nation commercial hub all tribes contributed in making 70% slum city, southsouth and southeast play major rules in shaping the state economy, go and develop your verious state, once Nigeria cease to exist you can now claim Lagos with north. if you are pain go and join IPOB and protest for quick desolution of Nigeria, let us see how the city will fare, for now we are all stake holders

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by IamAtribalist: 12:28am On May 06, 2016
zuchyblink:
are u liar muhammed's son? Or a con headed minority? Withoutt Nigeria lagos is = lome

cool Okay IPOB when the shit hits the fan I will be close by to say 'wetin I tell you?' And yes I am Yoruba (since I oppose Biafra grin grin grin grin) and my names are Chief Bamidele Oremu Samuel. Please you are also invited to my owambe party taking place in a couple of days.

cool When an IPOB see Yorubas EVERYWHERE I go like this: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 12:31am On May 06, 2016
zuchyblink:
I can see u have given up. Next time think critically and rationally and not with ur tribal mark. Go and sin no more

God see mumu o?
I only asked a question and you said I've giving up.

Answer my questions?

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by arresa: 12:31am On May 06, 2016
FKO81:

We all build Lagos, you have no right to ask me that S question all tribes are all stake holders, You can see Abuja and Lagos figures it shows, nation strength, go and develop you state, stop hiding under Lagos, untill Nigeria cease to exist, then you can claim Lagos figure. :5See'(

So when Nigeria dabaru and you get your ipob rubbish, shey you go join Lagos to your ipob in SE?

You own Lagos and Abuja, but at the end of the day, you can not join any of them to your ibob village..

You are ending up with nothing but your backward villages..

You people no dey make sense at all..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 12:34am On May 06, 2016
FKO81:

Ndi Ofe Lagos is nation commercial hub all tribes contributed in making 70% slum city, southsouth and southeast play major rules in shaping the state economy, go and develop your verious state, once Nigeria cease to exist you can now claim Lagos with north. if you are pain go and join IPOB and protest for quick desolution of Nigeria, let us see how the city will fare, for now we are all stake holders

Fool the GDP that other southwest states alone without Lagos add to Nigerian GDP is more than what the entire South east add. This was posted on this same thread except you can't read and understand.

Lagos is a commercial hub not a federal government property

Yoruba made Lagos what it is today. Tell me the thing federal government has done in Lagos since 1999?

You keep shouting Lagos national wealth as if your governors donated money to build Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Rayhutar(m): 12:40am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

Fool the GDP that other southwest states alone without Lagos add to Nigerian GDP is more than what the entire South east add. This was posted on this same thread except you can't read and understand.

Lagos is a federal government property and a no man land. A former Benin empire territory

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 12:44am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

Lagos is a federal government property and a no man land. A former Benin empire territory

Weyre

You well so?

If Lagos is a no mans land why your people no come become governor like you do in Abuja?

Tell US what the federal government has contributed to the development of Lagos since 1999?

Confused glory thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Rayhutar(m): 12:47am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

Yoruba made Lagos what it is today. Tell me the thing federal government has done in Lagos since 1999?

You keep shouting Lagos national wealth as if your governors donated money to build Lagos.
Every yibba now is from Lagos. Lagos was built with Nigerian collective wealth for more than 30 years the same way Abuja is been built now, which Yoruba made lagos what it is today, maybe after FG finish building Abuja, Gwari people will come and tell us that they make Abuja what it is. Apart from Lagos that was built by Nigerians, why is it that you have not make oyo, ogun, osun what is it today

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 12:48am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

Ode I hope you have seen the money shared to states, dodomayana six states in southwest are seeking second bailout funds, with you fake IGR and voodoo economy your governors can pay poor civil servants in your region. Cone head
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 12:54am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

Every yibba now is from Lagos. Lagos was built with Nigerian collective wealth for more than 30 years the same way Abuja is been built now, which Yoruba made lagos what it is today, maybe after FG finish building Abuja, Gwari people will come and tell us that they make Abuja what it is. Apart from Lagos that was built by Nigerians, why is it that you have not make oyo, ogun, osun what is it today
Bros Abeg tell us the collective wealth that was used to build Lagos?
Abi you South East governors donate money for Lagos ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 12:55am On May 06, 2016
arresa:

So when Nigeria dabaru and you get your ipob rubbish, shey you go join Lagos to your ipob in SE?

You own Lagos and Abuja, but at the end of the day, you can not join any of them to your ibob village..

You are ending up with nothing but your backward villages..

You people no dey make sense at all..
Village head master I hope the he-goat you call governor don inform you Osun don enter ebay, many investors I tried to convice all declined because of level of poverty and lazy attitude of your kinsmen.

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Rayhutar(m): 12:56am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

Weyre

You well so?

If Lagos is a no mans land why your people no come become governor like you do in Abuja?

Tell US what the federal government has contributed to the development of Lagos since 1999?

Confused glory thieves.
Lagos allocation is more than any other state in Nigeria because it is the economic hub of Nigeria backed by FG. If you dont know, in Nigerian constitution Lagos is not part of Old Western Nigeria. If Nigeria divide the status of lagos and Abuja will be determined, remember that it was Benin empire that handed Lagos over to British for colonization.
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by scholes0(m): 12:57am On May 06, 2016
This OP is so dubious... hahaha
The only thing I can see from the stats is that the South West is the richest region in Nigeria, before both regions included in your title.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 12:58am On May 06, 2016
FKO81:

Ode I hope you have seen the money shared to states, dodomayana six states in southwest are seeking second bailout funds, with you fake IGR and voodoo economy your governors can pay poor civil servants in your region. Cone head

Igbo fool

That is in the money left after all the loan deductions. Many states have borrowed money and the money is deducted before the state get anything. At least common sense suppose tell you say osun state no fit collect 6 million while enugu go collection billions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Rayhutar(m): 1:01am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:
So maintaining already infrastructures in Lagos been put in place by white people and later the FG ontop of Nigerian money is building lagos.

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 1:03am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

Lagos allocation is more than any other state in Nigeria because it is the economic hub of Nigeria backed by FG. If you dont know, in Nigerian constitution Lagos is not part of Old Western Nigeria. If Nigeria divide the status of lagos and Abuja will be determined, remember that it was Benin empire that handed Lagos over to British for colonization.
You are a big lie liar.

Akwa IBM allocation is the highest followed by Delta state then port Harcourt.

You might want to verify this before you post your next comments. Lagos state generate far more than the allocation of federal government. And the state have survived years without any allocation from federal government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 1:04am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:
Lagos is collective wealth go and develop Osun, I'm surprise the way you guys shouting Lagos, no body is claiming Osun, Ekiti, Oyo etc, every yoruba now claim Lagos, that's why all southwestern state look so ancient and backward, up on all the free money your parents got after the war still yet your guys are stagnants.

3 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by scholes0(m): 1:08am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

So maintaining already infrastructures in Lagos been put in place by white people and later the FG ontop of Nigerian money is building lagos.

Dont worry, when Eko atlantic is built I wonder how you would twist that one again.
Who told you that the Lagos that was abandoned by the FG When they packed their jagbajantis to Abuja is the same Lagos of today? lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 1:09am On May 06, 2016
Rayhutar:

Wait what infrastructure could it be the 1 fashola had to maintain with Lagos state fund because federal government failed in discharging her duties or another 1.

Come to think of it was it your governors that built the Niger bridge? Federal projects are in all states of the federation. Go ask the ministry of Niger delta what they have been doing in abia and Imo state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 1:09am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

Igbo fool

That is in the money left after all the loan deductions. Many states have borrowed money and the money is deducted before the state get anything. At least common sense suppose tell you say osun state no fit collect 6 million while enugu go collection billions.
Ewu Yoruba
southwest states are they most indebted in Nigeria, Your state is even owing my state if you don't know.
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by scholes0(m): 1:09am On May 06, 2016
FKO81:

Lagos is collective wealth go and develop Osun, I'm surprise the way you guys shouting Lagos, no body is claiming Osun, Ekiti, Oyo etc, every yoruba now claim Lagos, that's why all southwestern state look so ancient and backward, up on all the free money your parents got after the war still yet your guys are stagnants.

Ooobi......
If you want Lagos, come and carry it to the east.

Lagos = Yorubaland
Yorubaland = Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 1:10am On May 06, 2016
FKO81:

All the state you mentioned add more to the Nigerian economy than the entire South East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 1:11am On May 06, 2016
FKO81:

Ewu Yoruba
southwest states are they most indebted in Nigeria, Your state is even owing my state if you don't know.
grin grin

Idiots of the highest order.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 1:13am On May 06, 2016
Twistaray:
Perfect answer, and taking into consideration the GDP of SW en

SS
$75B

SW
$79B
SW without Lagos
$46B

SE
$37B

NC
$30B
NC + FCT
$35B

NW
$44B

NE
$22B
source: http://services.gov.ng/states

source: http://www.naij.com/401470-see-the-10-poorest-states-in-nigeria.html

The SW does well in both statistical data and is probably the region that is trying the hardest to reduce its dependence of oil. If the Yorubas contributed so little to SW GDP, why can't other tribes replicate the SW development in their own states? Why is it that 4 Yorubas are in the top ten richest Nigerian list when Yorubas only make up 21% of the population?

Bomb

This is old data of 2010.

Go look out for something very recent and you will see Lagos is adding over a $100 billion to Nigerian economy that is almost the GDP Ghana and Kenya combined. South west contribute over 1/3 of Nigeria's GDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by scholes0(m): 1:15am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

Bomb

This is old data of 2010.

Go look out for something very recent and you will see Lagos is adding over a $100 billion to Nigerian economy that is almost the GDP Ghana and Kenya combined. South west contribute over 1/3 of Nigeria's GDP.

1/3 ke?

Abi even an entire 50% of Nigeria's economy is South Western.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 1:16am On May 06, 2016
scholes0:

Dont worry, when Eko atlantic is built I wonder how you would twist that one again.
Who told you that the Lagos that was abandoned by the FG When they packed their jagbajantis to Abuja is the same Lagos of today? lol

Na Igbos Wan build eko Atlantic again? Bros calm down Abeg make you no give yourself high blood pressure.

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by iblawi(m): 1:17am On May 06, 2016
scholes0:

1/3 ke?

Abi even an entire 50% of Nigeria's economy is South Western.
do you know the current GDP of Lagos and Ogun state alone currently?

1 Like

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by FKO81(m): 1:18am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

Idiots of the highest order.
Ewu Yoruba I hope your keeper took you out to eat grass?
Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by scholes0(m): 1:18am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

Na Igbos Wan build eko Atlantic again? Bros calm down Abeg make you no give yourself high blood pressure.

My brother.... I was referring that nitwit ni...
I dey ask am say after Eko Atlantic is built through the visionary leadership of the Yoruba political class, I will be wondering if he will say the FG or the politicians from Akwa Ibom built it.....
They will keep aiming , but they will never catch us.
Aji se bi Oyo laari, Iran Yoruba o se bi baba enikeni keni.

2 Likes

Re: Southeast one of the Richest Region After Southsouth NBS Report 2016-evidence by Ariani: 1:18am On May 06, 2016
iblawi:

All the state you mentioned add more to the Nigerian economy than the entire South East.

How do they add to the Nigerian economy? By increasing the debt profile of the country or by competing with Northern Nigeria in Academic performance?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere / Edgal Imohinmi Replaces Fatai Owoseni As Lagos State Commissioner Of Police / "Ikoyi Whistle-Blower Will Be Paid This Month" – Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.