Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity (2578 Views)

Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ? / How Do People Even Believe In Christianity When It Seems Like A Fairy Tale. / Is Commiting Suicide A Sin? In Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by analice107: 2:14pm On May 06, 2016
ettaetta:
dat didnt answer my question. Is that why you abuse other people and call them animals?
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, The Only Begotten Son of the Only Living God, called King Herod "A Fox", Do you know why? Thats an assignment for you.
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by ettaetta(m): 2:14pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

what truth do you stand for? what wont you coverup?
Let me ask you this; Are you saved?
If yes answer this;
When did you give your life to christ? (The day you were born in the flesh, you know and remember to celebrate) when were you born spirirually?

What is the Testimony of your Conversion? (Everyone must have a reversal point where you get to and decides, am not going no further and turns back) if you don't have it, then you are just in church.

what is your Assurance of Salvation? How do you know that you are indeed saved?

As a christian, i am a watcher on the Wall. when i see my brethren in error, i don't pick a mega phone and start castigation him, i pick him up in prayer, because i know the adversary is unto him. We are all on one side, Satan and his Hordes are on the other side.
The ministry of Condemnation is the ministry of satan. But the Ministry of Reconciliation is the ministry of Christ handed down to us.
When you stand and say what the satanic seeds, whether they be Satanists, atheists, Muslims, gay, lesbians or any other sec. Just know You have taken a side. You can't be here and there.
how do u expect an unbeliver to convert when some who are preaching dont live by example and you are telling me am supossed to coverup since am a christian.

As a christian we are the light of the world, lets practice what we preach. Is not about preaching alone
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by ettaetta(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

I see!!!! That is where he tight my hands, show me where he tied my mouth.

you see, you satanist, take advantage of that very fact and do all you do to Christians, but time shall tell.

Christ gave me Power to cast the demon in you out.
point of corrertion am not a satanist
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by analice107: 2:22pm On May 06, 2016
ettaetta:
you still misquote, covering up for what you know is not right is hypocricy. I didnt say all pastors are fake, i said some
Mr Right, Don't you think it will be better to call out the name of the Pastor in error, What he is doing wrong, and draw up a scripture he is working against, so that we cant expose this error and drive satan shamefully out?
Now you stand as a judge over them. You know who is fake and genuine. You have their register yea? You are Jehovah's Secretary, you know them all, both real and fake Pastor.
To God whk called them, they stand or fall. It is Christ who laid down his life for them, not you or anyone in your bloodline, so leave them to Him who called them.
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by analice107: 2:28pm On May 06, 2016
ettaetta:
point of corrertion am not a satanist
But your tongue gives you away. When satanists stand and deride Children of God, and you do the same, what does that make you? What did Christ say? "By their fruits we shall know them".
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by ettaetta(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

Mr Right, Don't you think it will be better to call out the name of the Pastor in error, What he is doing wrong, and draw up a scripture he is working against, so that we cant expose this error and drive satan shamefully out?
Now you stand as a judge over them. You know who is fake and genuine. You have their register yea? You are Jehovah's Secretary, you know them all, both real and fake Pastor.
To God whk called them, they stand or fall. It is Christ who laid down his life for them, not you or anyone in your bloodline, so leave them to Him who called them.
if i did that am so sure people like you miss right would say am trying to bring the church down.
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by analice107: 2:31pm On May 06, 2016
ettaetta:
how do u expect an unbeliver to convert when some who are preaching dont live by example and you are telling me am supossed to coverup since am a christian.

As a christian we are the light of the world, lets practice what we preach. Is not about preaching alone

You dont know one thing about being a Christian, so pulisssssss. Christians are soldiers, and Soldiers don't kill their wounded. Do even know what that means?
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by analice107: 2:34pm On May 06, 2016
ettaetta:
if i did that am so sure people like you miss right would say am trying to bring the church down.

So opening a thread to trash Christianity with her too many denominations, and badmouthing Christians on evangelism is building up the Church right?
Am done with you.
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by ettaetta(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

But your tongue gives you away. When satanists stand and deride Children of God, and you do the same, what does that make you? What did Christ say? "By their fruits we shall know them".
you are going off point instead of pointing out the errors in my write up

you call me a satanist for saying the truth but you hypocrite go around abusing people. Is that not a bad fruit?

2 Likes

Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by ettaetta(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

So opening a thread to trash Christianity with her too many denominations, and badmouthing Christians on evangelism is building up the Church right?
Am done with you.
continue running a away from the truth, where in the Bible did God say we should coverup when our fellow christian misbehave or open diffrent dominations here and there?

I think am done with you too but take this last word from me

live by example, practice what u preach, thats the best form of evangelism. Thanks and God bless u
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 06, 2016
I know one thing is sure, no denomination can ever make heaven.
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by mustymatic(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

He knows what am saying. You on the other hand are an animal pretending to be human. Do you know "Squealer" in the "Animal Farm"? thats who you are. So, keep your mouth shut, when humans are talking about matters that concerns them.
So what animal are you in our farm...since we speak d same language?
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by mustymatic(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2016
analice107:

He knows what am saying. You on the other hand are an animal pretending to be human. Do you know "Squealer" in the "Animal Farm"? thats who you are. So, keep your mouth shut, when humans are talking about matters that concerns them.
And by the way do not quote me ever again... intolerant animal
Re: Why do we have so Many Church Denominations in Christianity by frank317: 8:07pm On May 06, 2016
mustymatic:

And by the way do not quote me ever again... intolerant animal

Pls do not blame her... her mum abused her as a kid. She almost killed her for picking up money on the street. This is hw abused people behave. Take easy on her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand / Do Atheists Believe On Jinns Or Supernatural Beings / Please How Many Times Is Mothers Day Celebrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.