Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld (40267 Views)

Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Ifebazz(m): 9:44am On May 06, 2016
iykedare:
Dumb women are addicted to those sh1t.
Actually very dumb ones plus Home videos too. Do you know that they really believe and relate to those love stories? I plan on deleting those stupid channels from my subscription.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by llaykorn: 10:01am On May 06, 2016
armyofone:
So the husband can't cook for his family?

Sure! The husband, a pediatrician, should cook for his family while the lazy wife watches Telmundo and Zeeworld all day. He should start taking breaks from work too to get the kids from school. Sure he can! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by edumagamaga(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2016
Laziness na disease ...get her a job.

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Abdulkatcha(m): 10:40am On May 06, 2016
Especially Zeeworld I have sisters that are so much addicted to zeeworld to the extent that even if you're calling or talking to them they don't bother or even no said ure there also no let me watch my e.p.l and laliga highlight

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Nobody: 10:42am On May 06, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
To women, telemundo is like a teenager discovering sex for the first time.

If not because my wife dey hear word, we for don dey court sef . After plenty talk talk, she had to reduce her addiction.

But I also learnt something: that the way I felt at the time was exactly how she was feeling when she was worried about my addiction to my phone.

Marriage is about empathy, putting yourself in your spouse's shoe sometimes.

For those saying 'disconnect the dish', your wife is not a toddler, you can't treat her like a baby.

Most times, talking, not talking down on her does the magic.

Chiefo,e be like sey u don get 300 years experience for marriage o.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Onu55: 10:46am On May 06, 2016
Ma be wise, every woman watch these channels but not to the detriment of their marriage.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Nobody: 11:10am On May 06, 2016
DDeliverer:

beat ke...just bring another woman come d house, she go format sharp sharp....

this na free tip to all my guys way their babes dey phuck up....just bring another girl close, them go rearrange..

grin
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by RUTHH1(f): 11:11am On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH, I love Telemundo so much!
The romance in it is hot, many Nigeria guys need to be watching and learn many romantic touches.

haha...deceive yourself,who told you those actors do those things in real life...its called acting, and they do it well to get paid...so just watch and enjoy d soaps but dnt compare with real life

2 Likes

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Nobody: 11:21am On May 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Do LADIES of nowadays really have SENSE...?

we don't have choice, we just have to marry from such a Useless crowd of them.

We may start considering GOATS for marriages rather than marrying a LADY that will yield serial BURNT OFFERINGS, because when goats mature , they can make good meal.

An average Nowadays lady offers nothing but SEX.
LATER they come crying, out their lives.

The one offering sex don try. There are a new strain of girls who dont want to offer anything, no sex no cooking, because you are not yet married to her. They just want to seat and eat, and ask you to pick her bills on a promise of marriage which she may be stringing 5 guys along with same lies...

When you refuse to spend, she tells you that she will collect it from another guy. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 06, 2016
donbenedict:
These are the type of wives dat deserve serious beating

I can't believe this is coming from u undecided

so if ur wife does this, u will beat her up
I pity her, cos she doesn't know the kind of man she married.

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by donbenedict(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I can't believe this is coming from u undecided

so if ur wife does this, u will beat her up
I pity her, cos she doesn't know the kind of man she married.

chill.. nobody is beating anybody... I havnt even beatin any lady in my life to start with.. people just see me as someone who can't hurt... i'm only exaggeratin in my posts. It doesn't depict my real self

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by skyflydocy: 12:36pm On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
RUBBISH, I love Telemundo so much!
The romance in it is hot, many Nigeria guys need to be watching and learn many romantic touches.

pls wake up to reality...i had a cousin sis like u...THEY ARE ACTORS N ACTRESS ENTERTAINING YOU..pls dear dont confuse it with REAL LIFE.. wink

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by franco3075q(m): 12:56pm On May 06, 2016
Dia is no point divorcing her, just cool down draw her come close then wipe her better government slap, d follow come sense wey God gv her go return back sharp sharp, she go remember her duty as a wife
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by TJMighty(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2016
Chaiiiii! (IPatience Voice), so ua mata don rch hr again. Doro what? I'm sure ua rl name na Doro-TV
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by PastorAji(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2016
not only adebimpe

but betty and Sege join

Orlandihno:
Onihax.. ma man gee! I hope Adebimpe iz not addicted to thiz so called Telemundo of a thin' too! Lol!
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Ishilove: 6:01pm On May 06, 2016
LIES. Made up story
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by summerflame(m): 10:23pm On May 06, 2016
As in factory reset beatings

1 Like

Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by summerflame(m): 10:38pm On May 06, 2016
Another confused gender on nairaland. Your gender on nairaland is male, which husband are u talking about again?.. I hope u are not a guy sha?
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by summerflame(m): 10:49pm On May 06, 2016
Words from the stable of stupidity
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by Coldfeets: 7:49pm On May 07, 2016
Supported.

Maybe she'll prefer watching that shït in the comforts of her father's sitting room.
Re: Husband To Divorce Wife For Addiction To Telemundo, Zeeworld by swiperthefox: 8:52pm On Sep 01, 2016
ladycomfort:
. Please what's PVR.
It is a decoder that records show so you can watch later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Delta Family Fights Over N250,000 Bride Price (pic) / 'My Bleaching wife, My Benin Witch'- Man To His Wife On Their Aniversary(pics / Anthonia Aniemene Dead: Widow Falls Sick, Dies, Was Forced To Drink Concoction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.